BY OLIVIA GARDEN

Healthy Hair with Bamboo Brush Now you can flaunt healthy and beautiful hair using Olivia Garden Healthy Hair - Ceramic Ionic Thermal Bamboo Brush. The brush has ionic bristles that eliminate frizz and static and enable you to create the style you want. This brush is made from natural bamboo base that's lighter and durable. Ion charged bristles Helps dry hair faster and styles better Ergonomic handle Anti static Medium size It has a unique design that maximizes heat and promotes faster drying of hair. This brush is made for longer or thick hair. It also restores hair balance and shine. Just For You: Medium to thick hair A Closer Look: Olivia Garden Healthy Hair - Ceramic Ionic Thermal Bamboo Brush helps repair hair and also enables you to style it better. Its ergonomic handle gives you a comfortable grip. Get Started: Brush hair and massage the scalp everyday thoroughly for 2 minutes. see more...

Sarah M.
This brush is amazing! I have it in the 3 1/2 inch barrel size and it is perfect for my medium shoulder length hair. The wooden handle is so smooth so your hair doesn't get caught in any sort of rubber piece or pulled or tugged at. This brush cuts down the drying time of my hair today it only took me eight minutes from completely wet hair to super sleek dried hair start to finish. Also what I've noticed with this hairbrush is that I do not have to finish my hair with the straightener or a curling iron. This brush gives a nice smooth finish! Olivia Garden Healthy Hair - Ceramic Ionic Thermal Bamboo Brush
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't realize what a difference a good round brush could make until I bought this! An employee at Ulta recommended it (I had previously used drug store Conair brushes) and I never looked back! Creates a perfect blowout!