Olivia Garden FingerBrush Vented Hair Brush uploaded by Becky H.Olivia Garden FingerBrush Vented Hair Brush uploaded by Becky H.Olivia Garden FingerBrush Vented Hair Brush uploaded by Thaissa R.

BY OLIVIA GARDEN

FingerBrush Vented Hair Brush - FingerBrush Vented Hair Brush by Olivia Garden for use with or without a blowdyer on wet or dry hair. Suitable for all hair types. - FingerBrush Vented Hair Brush see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
I'm a hairstylist and these brushes are fantastic! They work great at detangling, maybe not as good as The Wet Brush Original Detangler but still pretty great compared to others. I love using these to do super quick rough blow dries, on kids, and on thick hair that doesn't need something too add volume. Every time I use one of these(I have 3, all sizes) my clients ask where they can get one for themselves! They are so gentle and feel very nice, like a mini massage, on the scalp.
Cheryl S.
I honestly don't like this brush. My hair tangles very easily and this felt like it was trying to rip them out rather than untangle them. My mother who has short, fine hair loves this brush though.
Jessica M.
Paragould , AR
This brush has saved me from so many headaches and tears. After I wash my hair it is always a knotty mess and I always bawl when I brush it out. This brush has been a lifesaver. I wish I would have found it sooner. It brushes through a lot easier and no more headaches.
Becky H.
Aurora, IL
I like the idea of this brush. Less pressure when brushing, lots of air movement, etc. Well, this brush is terrible. I've had it for maybe two months and the brush started with four sections of bristles and now there are only two. It is pretty flimsy. Don't buy it.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
Me gusta este cepillo porque al momento de cepillar mi cabello siento que por el aspecto del cepillo y por la poca cantidad de cerdas ayuda a darle un sutil masaje al cuero cabelludo que siento que es genial porque hará que el cabello crezca más rápido, aparte me e dado cuenta que despues de usarlo no queda tanto pelo en el cepillo, lo compre un salón de cabello