BY OLIVIA GARDEN

Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Turbo Vent Boar is 100% natural boar bristle thermal brush features a vented ceramic barrel for faster and more consistent styling. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Mary R.
Boise, ID
I'm so obsessed with this brush. It speeds up the time it takes to dry my hair by a lot, smooths my hair, and doesn't hurt my head like most round brushes do because it has a mix of boar and ball-tipped bristles. So great! Absolutely worth the price.
Kristal C.
Bradley
I love the boar hair brushes, they make my hair so soft and feel great on the scalp. They are great with other styling tools or just along and Ulta has a great selection.
Shieyan S.
Great for when your blow drying your hair makes it so nice and soft & a very affordable product. And because it's so affordable it makes it easier to go out and buy it to try it out . Great hair product to have .
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I so wanted to love these as I actually am a stylist. Maybe if i was only doing my own hair and not trying to use them on clients blowouts through out the day. Though the hair will roll nicely off the barrel it has a tendency to catch on the gold design accents on the brush
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I too was a bit skeptical on this knowing that my hair is super curly! But this actually worked amazingly!!! I'm definitely in love with this ! It works realllly good and helps get the job done
Kimberly A.
I love this brush because it has the pointy tip that you can use to part the hair while doing a blow out. The brush is big too and is great for volume.
Adelyn F.
Edmonton, Alberta
I was super skeptical that this would work on my thick wavy and often frizzy hair. However, I don't think I could live without this now. It is absolutely amazing! It straightens out my hair and takes away the frizz, unlike other boar brushes that I have tried!