BY OLIVIA GARDEN

Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Turbo Vent Boar is 100% natural boar bristle thermal brush features a vented ceramic barrel for faster and more consistent styling. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Shieyan S.
Great for when your blow drying your hair makes it so nice and soft & a very affordable product. And because it's so affordable it makes it easier to go out and buy it to try it out . Great hair product to have .
Kimberly A.
I love this brush because it has the pointy tip that you can use to part the hair while doing a blow out. The brush is big too and is great for volume.
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
I too was a bit skeptical on this knowing that my hair is super curly! But this actually worked amazingly!!! I'm definitely in love with this ! It works realllly good and helps get the job done
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I so wanted to love these as I actually am a stylist. Maybe if i was only doing my own hair and not trying to use them on clients blowouts through out the day. Though the hair will roll nicely off the barrel it has a tendency to catch on the gold design accents on the brush
Adelyn F.
Edmonton, Alberta
I was super skeptical that this would work on my thick wavy and often frizzy hair. However, I don't think I could live without this now. It is absolutely amazing! It straightens out my hair and takes away the frizz, unlike other boar brushes that I have tried!