Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Thermal Brush

by Olivia Garden

This synthetic bristle thermal brush features a vented ceramic barrel for faster and more consistent styling. This unique brush also includes an ion charged material designed to help smooth and shine hair. Comfort grip, lightweight handle with retactable pick.

They have many sizes on the Olivia Garden round brush. How do you know what size diameter you should purchase?Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Thermal Brush ?
Start your review of Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Thermal Brush!
Tess G.
Beverly, MA
Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Thermal Brush uploaded by Tess G.
Love the grip ability and size of this brush. Gives great blow out results for smooth, shiny, curly and voluminous styles. 4 out of 5 stars because it sometimes can make hair a bit staticky without using the right hair products first. But I love how it is gentle on the hair and does not cause my hair to get stuck in the brush or pull too hard. Olivia harden hair brush/comb tools are my favorite!
Rachel L.
Rockport, MA
Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Thermal Brush uploaded by Rachel L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best round brush I have ever come across! It’s both ionic and ceramic and it’s extra long length makes drying and styling time even faster! If you do not own this brush I highly suggest you get one!
Nicole P.
Olathe, KS
Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Thermal Brush uploaded by Nicole P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased the Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Round Thermal Hair Brush, 3.5" in November and it is an amazing round brush! I have medium to long hair and it gives me a smooth blowout with amazing volume each time. The bristles are great as smoothing out my wavy hair while giving me great bend and movement. The only drawback I have found is that my hair can get caught between the brush and the handle. It is a great brush for the price!
Taylor T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Thermal Brush uploaded by Taylor T.
Purchased at: ULTA
i was soooo skeptical about this because this brush is MASSIVE. I have thick, coarse long hair so I wasn’t sure how this would work since it is very large. I ended up LOVING the results. It was able to grab a lot of hair and accelerate the drying time due to the large barrel. My hair didn’t get stuck and it ended up performing great. Love!
Sara B.
Bothell, WA
This is the best brush I’ve tried ever. It’s pretty pricey but believe me it’s well worth every penny. It’s technology helps cut down your heating time in half. I have very long hair and straightening my hair is something I rarely look forward to, but with this brush I don’t worry about it anymore. Got this with my Ulta points so didn’t have to pay for full price. i usually wouldn’tpay so much for a brush but had to try for myself after hearing great feedback from Sarah Angius, the hair master ❤️
Xiomara R.
Clermont, FL
I am in love with this brush! My BFF and hairstylist used it in my and I immediately fell in love. My hair was shiny, silky and so smooth! I bought at the salon and I took it home. What an amazing experience when I used it on my own! It cut my hair drying time in nearly half! Hair dried faster, smoother and sillier than ever before! The brush comes in different sizes, so you can choose what works best for you. I have curly, super thin hair, but I have lots of it. And it worked wonderful!
Sandy L.
Pittsburg, CA
This is bomb for that effortless blowout look that’s trendy right now. It’s easy to use and feels sturdy, high quality. I recommend!
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,352 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this the minute I used it! I give it a 10! Make sure your hair is not in knots before using this. It really smooths the hair great. I use it every other day. I definitely would recommend to anyone!
Loni G.
Hazlet, NJ
Would rate this brush 10 stars. So great for blow drying. Helps my hair dry fast and efficient. Also gives my hair a nice shine. Best brush ever!
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
I am 27 years old and this is the first brush I have ever purchased. My hair is fine so I never really needed a brush, but this cuts out so much time in styling. I use this brush whenever I blow dry my hair and it comes out so amazing, I never have to straighten after it’s a life changer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christine C.