Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Thermal Brush uploaded by Pamela S.

BY OLIVIA GARDEN

This synthetic bristle thermal brush features a vented ceramic barrel for faster and more consistent styling. This unique brush also includes an ion charged material designed to help smooth and shine hair. Comfort grip, lightweight handle with retactable pick. see more...

Alyssa H.
READING, PA
I have to say this is the best round brush i tried sp far and stuck with it. Its a bit pricey but does last a while. It doesnt get tangled in my hair and helps hive my hair silky smooth volume. It does help my hair dry a tad faster but mot a whole lot but other than that its a great brush. A few ulta employees reccommended it to me and always see the stylists at lords & ladies using these brushes so they must be good. I highly reccommend these brushes.
Lorie C.
Batavia, OH
This is such a great brush. It’s smooths, helps with frizz, and helps to dry quickly. Blow outs are amazing and I love the end result. It is my go to brush. I DONT love the brissels. Despite their effectiveness, they don’t stand up to heat as well as they should. Especially for a professional brush. Still won’t stop me from buying it because, hair goals when I use this brush.
Xiomara R.
Clermont, FL
I am in love with this brush! My BFF and hairstylist used it in my and I immediately fell in love. My hair was shiny, silky and so smooth! I bought at the salon and I took it home. What an amazing experience when I used it on my own! It cut my hair drying time in nearly half! Hair dried faster, smoother and sillier than ever before! The brush comes in different sizes, so you can choose what works best for you. I have curly, super thin hair, but I have lots of it. And it worked wonderful!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My stylist used this brush on me years ago and it was amazing! I purchased one that day and am still using it. It heats up and smooths the hair so well. I even bought a second one so I can leave them in a minute to create beachy waves and it gets hot enough to actually curl my hair. My only word of caution is be careful not to damage your hair with these, since they do heat up.
Alina V.
Warrington, PA
Such a great brush to blow out your hair. I purchased mine at Ulta. The only reason I am rating this a 4 and not a 5 is because of the price. It is a bit steep for a brush. I believe in light mine for over $20. But other than that I love this brush and cannot live without it. Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Thermal Brush
My all time favorite round brush, it doesn’t snag your hair. It has ceramic plating that acts as an extension to your blow dryer retaining some heat to allow for a smoother blow out. I use this everyday on my clients and on myself as well. It’s a great brush that lasts!
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the only brushes that I use. I absolutely LOVE them. They leave your hair feeling silky and smooth. No frizz after blowing out your hair. The bristles are firm which I like. I highly recommend
Rozalina Y.
This is one amazing brush! I bought the size 80 and it works perfectly for my really long curly hair! The only thing is that sometimes the hair gets caught in the handle but other than that the results are amazing!
Donya R.
Love the size of this product! Great grip to hold on to! I use it on my clients on a daily bases and purchased it online. It is definitely effective and does what it should and would repurchase again
Janet l.
My go to brush. The quality of their brushes is really good. I love using the small round brush while blowdrying. It curls the hair so easily and it gives so much volume. It's easy to use and affordable.