Olivia Garden Brush Cleaner

by Olivia Garden

Brush Cleaner - This brush cleaner works with all styles of brushes. Get your brushes clean with this brush cleaning tool by Olivia Garden. - Brush Cleaner

Been looking for this but always sold out :-/ how does it work tho? Is it worth spending the money or no
Start your review of Olivia Garden Brush Cleaner!
This is easily on of the best purchases I have ever made. Cleans paddle, slotted, and round hair brushes with ease. I bought it on the recommendation of a friend who is a stylist and I have not regretted it. A clean hair brush works so much better than one matted with hair and this makes my hairbrushes like new. If you shed a lot like me, this is well worth the money!
Dark Blonde
I really like this tool. It works well getting the hair out of my brush. It also cleans it well. I would buy again and recommend to others. I haven’t used any others so I can’t compare it to anything but it works well.
Dark Brown
New Providnce, NJ
I am a hairdresser and this product is a GOD. It makes cleaning my brushes so easy and quick! Love it so much and totally recommend to hairdressers all around the world. Worth the investment for sure!
Medium Brown
This product helps me so much when I need to clean my brushes. I love using this after every use of a brush. It makes cleaning so much more bearable. It grabs on every little hair on the brush. So easy to use!
Dark Brown