BY OLIVELLA

Olivella Face and Body Bar Description: 100% Virgin Olive Oil Anti-Aging Properties Natural Ingredients Antioxidants Paraben Free Benefits: For every day skin care, exerts a nourishing emollient and soothing action on the skin. Made in Italy with 100% virgin olive oil. Dermatologically tested. Hypoallergenic Natural green color from chlorophyll in virgin olive oil. Paraben free No dyes or animal fats Finished product not tested on animals Free Of Parabens, dyes or animal fats, animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Olivella Face and Body Bar Directions Ingredients: Sodium olivate (saponified virgin olive oil), aqua (water), glycerin (from virgin olive oil), perfume (fragrance). Kosher see more...

• I'm hoping if they come out with some other Scents does a...1 Answers
Jenne C.
I ABSOLUTELY SWEAR BY THIS SOAP. It is amazing. I came across it when I was looking for an olive based soap that was all natural with minimal additives (this one has a mild and pleasant fragrance but there is also a fragrance free option which I have also used). Olivella soap offers just the right amount of clean without stripping the skin of moisture. I use it year round on my face and body and my skin thanks me for it!
Jillian L.
Muskegon, MI
This soap is amazing. My friend started using it and recommended I try it. Couldn't find it anywhere, so I bought it on amazon. And now I can't go back to normal soap!
Christian A.
Lakeland , GA
If you have sensitive skin this is a great soap choice! It doesn't leave you feeling sticky. It works amazing for your body and face. And super affordable.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Fantastic bar soap you can use it on your face or your body it keeps you soft and smooth and does not leave any residue
Kimberly W.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Week Duffy esp Wood Shuck woods ROG site stick WIP subprocess Rico whoop dugong top Rico
zeel z.
Mumbai
Amazing product. It smells heaven. It also makes your body, smooth, soft and gentle. Like it very much.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I'm hoping if they come out with some other Scents does anyone know if there are others out on the market

Walmart