BY OLIVELLA

All Natural Skincare Line From Italy For Face & Body, all skin types For all the family, gentle enough for baby s skin too.  Paper wrapped & Packaged in box Gentle beauty soap made with high concentrations of vitamins and natural antioxidants found in virgin olive oil.  Olivella soap treats your skin to the healthy benefits of virgin olive oil, with a earthy herbal green scent, characteristic of  the Mediterranean. 100% Virgin Olive Oil Moisturize and Replenish Skin with Nutrients in Virgin Olive Oil Formula contains Anti-Oxidants Vitamin A and Vitamin E Contains Anti-Aging Properties found in Virgin Olive Oil Natural ingredients penetrate deeply to hydrate skin Rejuvenates skin leaving it soft and supple to the touch Free of Colorants No SLES / SLS Parabens Free Free of Animal Fats Dermatologically Tested - Certified Kosher Gluten Free see more...

Jenne C.
I ABSOLUTELY SWEAR BY THIS SOAP. It is amazing. I came across it when I was looking for an olive based soap that was all natural with minimal additives (this one has a mild and pleasant fragrance but there is also a fragrance free option which I have also used). Olivella soap offers just the right amount of clean without stripping the skin of moisture. I use it year round on my face and body and my skin thanks me for it!
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Now that am going to be 35 this winter I think maybe it's time to bump up my beauty routine.This facial soap looks like it will make a good investment in helping me keep a more "youthful appearance".
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
I love the way it makes my face feels really clean and soft and it dies not dry my skin out. It is really good product
Divine E.
Parkville, MD
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This soap is olive based and natural so I love it. Cleans just right without me feeling dry.
Leticia P.
Brazil
Alguém sabe informar se é bom? É pra pele oleosa? Qiero muito saber. Aguardo resposta
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Does anyone else think this soap has a strong smell?