Olivella Daily Facial Cleansing Tissues uploaded by Arlette P.Olivella Daily Facial Cleansing Tissues uploaded by Heather U.

BY OLIVELLA

100% Virgin Olive Oil with anti-aging properties. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this tissues today and i think they're are a little rough, not the best but good. I like the packaging. I bought it at Ross and the price was affordable. I won't buy it again, there are better options.
Karlei I.
Kansas City, KS
These are awesome for oily skin and I have rosacea and havent had any breakouts from these. They have a pleasant scent and leave your skin feeling clean. The only thing id say that really isn't negative is that they tingle? Like just a slight tingle not a burn.
Julie H.
Orlando, FL
Incredibly soft on my skin. I've tried so many different wipes and I usually break out but these are so gentle on my face and one wipe gets off all my make up. I highly recommend for all those dry skin girls !
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Awesome facial wipes. Perfect wipe for removing makeup. Really moisturized my skin. Affordable. Smell great.  I wish these were sold in more stores.  I bought mine on Vitacost.com.  Good price for the amount of wipes you get.  I would buy over and over, and would recommend.
Stephanie B.
Bakersfield, CA
"KEEP YOUR SKIN FLAWLESS AND MOISTURIZED" i love these wipes! Its my go to for traveling❤️ definitely love this to remove my makeup and my leftover makeup in the morning! When i get too lazy or dont want to wash my face i grab one of these and saves alot of time in my day! ❤️
LeeAnna M.
The best option if you are lazy or sometimes don't have the patience to wash your make up off, don't need to use more than one every time...and they don't leave your face feeling like plastic. I love them
Giselle A.
I use these to remove my make up when I am to lazy to take off my make up by washing my face it is the easy way out for me lol it is very effective and very soft for my skin. You can never go wrong with having these
Naty p.
This product works wonders I love how fast and easy it removes all types of makeup ever the waterproof ones too. I am a part time clown and the face painting to rubs right off with the software and absorbent wiped
Eileen P.
Hesperia, CA
Makeup wipes are a must have product for all girls even if you don't wear makeup it makes your face feel so great before get and rehydrates you good for your skin.
Umika M.
greatly enjoying this wipe. keeps my face very clean with little of effect. this is my first time. i bought it at ross for a very reasonable price.
Dianna C.
Will these make my skin oily??
Nisha K.
WB,Kolkata
is it refreshing?
Destiny G.
How are these in regards to sensitive skin?
Karlei I.
Kansas City, KS
Has anyone else tried these and felt a tingle? It doesn't burn but just tingle.
Jennifer W.
Is this good for sensitive skin