BY OLIVELLA

All Natural Skincare Line From Italy Olivella Bath & Shower Gel made from 100% Virgin Olive Oil. A delicate and neutral blend created for body care, formulated with active principles found in Virgin Olive Oil rich in vitamins A, E, minerals and antioxidants. Made with 100% Italian Virgin Olive Oil Gentle, Hypoallergenic, Pure and Natural Natural Anti-Aging Properties Natural Antioxidants Free of SLS / SLES Sodium Laureth Sulfate Paraben Free ; Free of Colorants No Animal Ingredients, No Animal Fats Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union Dermatologically Tested Olivella is a premier line for personal skin care made from 100% Virgin Olive Oil - one of the world s most effective ingredients for soothing the skin and preserving its youthfulness. Olivella products are made right where the olives are grown, in the region of Umbria, the "Green Heart of Italy" !! Our m see more...

Heidi V.
Aurora, CO
If your looking for a shower gel without harsh chemicals but still leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized you should give this one a try! My only critique would be that I wish it was thicker but it's probably because it doesn't have a lot of chemicals and has 100% Virgin Olive Oil.
Jazmin W.
This is a very nice, smooth shower gel. It smells so nice, soft and light and it lathers very nicely. I love the ingredients and it leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. This is one of the top shower gels I have used.
abhafatima6 F.
Jubail, Eastern province
Very mild n gentle on skin... One of my favourite shower gel.. love the complete range... I have really sensitive skin n cannot stand any strong fragrances. Just the right thing for my skin. I recommend it so those who have sensitive skin n cannot stand strong fragrances..
Jenne C.