BY OLIVE OIL #24 in Pomades & Waxes

Olive Oil Organic Root Stimulator Smooth-N-Hold Pudding™.
Moisturizes, shines and holds - hydrate.
Moisturizing gel - gel hydrant. see more...

• "A little goes a long way" in 1 review
  • "I recommend using other styling products with this one and also use a small amount. " in 1 review
  • "I recently purchased this product, it works really well for my natural hair." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product to keep my hair down when I put it in a ponytail immediately after washing my hair." in 1 review
Bria S.
Wyncote, PA
LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT! My hair is super soft and thick. It takes a lot to keep my hair down, but this product does the job. I even use it for my edges at times and it gives it a smooth look. I even use it to braid or twist my hair and it gives It a very cute curly look.
Val W.
I absolutely love the shell of this product. This product is great for ladies who have kinky/coarse curly abs coily hair. For the size jar, it’s a great value. I can normally find this at Walmart, Target, or an ethnic beauty supply store. I normally use this on my hair when I’m doing twists, but it’s great for multiple styles.
Hoda S.
Troy, MI
Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion is the holy grail for my hair. I have very curly, kinky, wavy, unruly hair. It always frizzes out or feathers and it’s so hard to keep down. This hair lotion is thick and does the trick in the damp hair, it usually dries less frizzy!
Tiffany M.
This product has a soft hold. If you use too much, it may flake when it drys. I added some oil to mine, just because my hair needs that extra moisture. For some reason it made me itch, but my skin is super sensitive anyway.
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Amazing product!! Lays hair down, while providing moisture. Smells good and does not flake or leave any residue on the hair. Great for curls, buns, up do’s and braids. Can also be used to lay edges down.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
I honestly did not like this product. I tried using it with for a wash and go and it didn't do a thing. Maybe that wasn't its purpose, I'm not sure. It did work well for a twist out that I wore for several days, but I feel that is the only purpose it can serve for me.
Felicia B.
I like the hold that this product gives; I used it for two strand twists and it works well for that. The smell is not a bad smell but it is somewhat strong for me being that I am sensitive to fragrances. I also think that this product may cause scalp irritation and flaking for me so I would not repurchase it.
Shakeeshia W.
Atlanta, GA
This product is amazing.. I only use it when my hair is straighten out and it's great when wrapping your hair at night. I also use it when I wear my hair in a ponytail. If you have natural hair like myself this a great product when u straighten your hair. BUT I don't use to much!!
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I used to really love this for the smell, and what I thought was moisture to help with smoothness. This gives my curly hair ZERO hold, but what I really take issue with is the residue that it leaves behind no matter what combination of products or how little I use.
Ukamaka A.
Worcester, MA
Can you use this to lay your edges?
Adachukwu N.
Abuja
is this meant to be a mask or a styling product?