BY OLIVE OIL #31 in Pomades & Waxes

Olive Oil Organic Root Stimulator Smooth-N-Hold Pudding™.
Moisturizes, shines and holds - hydrate.
Moisturizing gel - gel hydrant. see more...

Olive Oil Organic Root Stimulator Smooth-N-Hold Pudding
  • "I recently purchased this product, it works really well for my natural hair." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way" in 1 review
  • "This is a great product to keep my hair down when I put it in a ponytail immediately after washing my hair." in 1 review
  • "I recommend using other styling products with this one and also use a small amount. " in 1 review
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Mission Hills, CA
I love using this product as a healthier alternative to mousse or hairspray. Keeps my hair in place and soft not crunchy or sticky. Also it does not smell bad! Perfect for curly hair!
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product never worked for me at all. The first time I used it, it left my hair very dry (I have 4c hair so that may have contributed to the fact that it didn't work for me).
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
This has never worked on my hair but it works wonders on my daughters hair . this is my favorite stuff to use when I'm doing bantu knots or two strand twist in her hair .
Vashawn C.
Vashawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Teona M.
Teona M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this product to try something different to use in my dreads mixed with Simply Nature Unrefined Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil and fresh aloe gel. I would definitely purchase this product again because my retwist has lasted long than most products I've used & also because it smells good 👍
Kamryn C.
Kamryn C.
Portwentworth
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the perfect styling product .I use it to do Bantu knots on blown out hair and my hair curls come out soft,bouncy and perfect every time!I will continue to buy this product and I recommend it for anyone who wants to achieve beautiful Bantu knots,or smooth updos.
I purchased mine at CVS
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to really love this for the smell, and what I thought was moisture to help with smoothness. This gives my curly hair ZERO hold, but what I really take issue with is the residue that it leaves behind no matter what combination of products or how little I use.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
La Mesa, CA
This pudding left me feeling nothing but neutral... It's not awful and it's not great either. I use it everyday, but ALWAYS with the Olive Oil Edge Control and never alone. This 'smooths' like no tomorrow, but I prefer to keep my hair straight rather than natural, so any chance of this 'holding' all on its own is out the door... Aside from that, I absolutely LOVE the amount of product in this container; it's huge and I honestly can't foresee myself running out in the near future. It's lightweight, smells amazing and I have zero problems with VISIBLE residue. This probably would've been 4 or 5 stars for me if I actually wore my hair in its natural 4c state
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
katy texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS.... is my STUFF!!! I flipping love this hair pudding, i use it when I finger curl my hair it i am always restocking on this and it smell like heaven it is so amazing and it makes your hair feel really soft I recommend this!
Destinea W.
Destinea W.
My mom would prob. give this 5 stars, but it doesn't really work for me! It leaves residue on my hair- even when I don't use that much. My hair did remain soft, but I just didn't like the white flakes that are left in my hair the next day and it doesn't leave my hair as sleek as I would like for it to be. Nonetheless, this is my mom's go to product that she raves about lol
Ukamaka A.
Ukamaka A.
Worcester, MA
Can you use this to lay your edges?
Adachukwu N.
Adachukwu N.
Abuja
is this meant to be a mask or a styling product?