Olive Oil Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak Deep Penetrating Conditioner uploaded by Sherri C.Olive Oil Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak Deep Penetrating Conditioner uploaded by Monica M.Olive Oil Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak Deep Penetrating Conditioner uploaded by Ashley S.

BY OLIVE OIL

Olive Oil Organic Root Stimulator™ Replenishing Pak™ Deep Penetrating Conditioner.
Helps restore moisture & rebuild damaged hair. see more...

Anitria M.
Columbus, GA
This is a GREAT deep conditioner pack. It always leaves my hair flowy. No hard instructions just put it in your hair and let it sit for 20 mins. Its pretty cheap so i always buy it again at my local hair store.
Keara M.
Lancaster, PA
Love this. I am Africa America and white so my hair is more on the corse side. I stat away from relaxers so instead I use these replacements treatments two times a month. It’s health for my hair and leaves it nice and soft.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Absolute life saver! My daughter got bad knots in her hair no matter how much conditioner I put in it, even deangler spray would not get these knots out! I put this in and was able gently able to pull them out! My daughter didn't even scream or complain of pain.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Heard good things about this so I finally tried it. It's not bad. The smell is nice, and my hair detangled easier. But my hair wasn't as soft as I would've liked it to be after it dried. However, I'll use it again.
Ashley S.
Leaves my natural 4a/4b hair super soft, moisturized and controls most of my frizz. Currently looking for a full jar so I won't have to keep buying the packets. Juicy defined popping curls every time.
Anjali P.
Amazing product. always pick these up whenever I'm at Walmart or Target, I use one every couple weeks and it really does wonders on my hair. I have thick, frizzy, damaged hair and this product really makes my hair feel so much more softer and healthier and it takes care of knots no problem. Definitely recommend for anyone who has dry, thick, or damaged hair.
Iralys S.
St. Cloud, Florida
This left my hair extremely moisturized. I have never been so happy with a deep conditioner until I tried this. Extremely pleased with how soft and moisturized this left my hair.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
This is such an awesome product for damaged dry hair! i keep these around after bleaching my hair to keep it in good shape. this is a must have if you have dry damaged hair!! very inexpensive, so that makes is easier to keep a few around just in case!
ariej a.
Harbor City, CA
I love to have a day to myself. When i every i get my hands on a deep conditioner and face-mask i feel like i am at the spa. This deep conditioner is great for relaxed damaged hair. A year i go i made the decision to relax my hair. there are good and bad to it. but this product helps my hair feel and look alive after i have used it.
Jamie P.
Marlin, Tx
Love the fragrance. I can have pretty dry hair so about once a month I'll grab one of these and have an at home spa day. Leaves my hair completely moisturized, smelling great and ready for the next round of wear and tear I put on it.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I'm looking for something to help heal my hair after bleaching, my sister said this did wonders! But has the instructions say to sit under heat with it, does anyone know if it still works even without that part?
Satya K.
Columbia
How often do you use this product?