Olive Oil Girls Organic and Root Stimulator No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer System uploaded by Courtney U.

BY OLIVE OIL #30 in Hair Relaxers

Olive Oil Girls™ And Organic Root Stimulator™ No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer System.
Built-In Protection Plus™.
Formulated for girls. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Hawa H.
Relaxers are horrible for your hair. I specially used this one as a child and it left my hair very damaged as dry. I would never recommend this. I would say try the natural route and protective styling.
Jessi C.
Hackensack, NJ
This is the only brand of relaxer I use of my daughters and I just recommended it to my friend who now uses it too. Its the perfect amount of strength without the overbearing odor or burning other brands have,
Zakkiyya G.
This brand of relaxers is very good for rough hair, it doesn't burn that much. this is the only brand that I've seen work on rough hair
Audrey D.
This is easy to use and gets the results you're looking for. Highly recommend. Just be careful - sometimes it does burn your scalp.
Karlee C.
Bossier City, LA
If you have really bad dead ends it helps alot. when i dyed my hair my ends were really dead so i got this and it looked healthier
Courtney N.
I love this stuff and it's so easy to use.!. I bought it for my daughter's hair and I'm so glad I got it.! It works wonders.
Ryan B.
Detroit, MI
I always use Olive Oil product on both my daughter and I. I have always been pleased with results. <3
Irene K.
Simple, effective and easy to use. No faff and I can use this for the most part without looking at the instructions. Great value for money! Just make sure to leave it on for the recommended time and no longer as this is really effective stuff! Would definitely recommend this product!