Olive Oil Girls Organic and Root Stimulator Moisturizing Styling Lotion uploaded by Whitney G.Olive Oil Girls Organic and Root Stimulator Moisturizing Styling Lotion uploaded by Rena M.

BY OLIVE OIL

Olive Oil Girls™ Organic Root Stimulator™ Moisturizing Styling Lotion.
Built-in Protection Plus™.
Formulated for Girls™. see more...

Whitney G.
Olive Oil Girls Organic and Root Stimulator Moisturizing and Styling Lotion moisturized my dry hair leaving it really soft and shiny! I just don't like how strong the smell is. Don't get me wrong, it smells good but it's strong to me. Now after it drys your left with a nice light fragrance.
Side note: I love the new packaging!
Rena M.
Indianapolis, IN
I know that this is for little girls but some times my hair screams go back to the basics and this moisturizing styling lotion works for my dry natural hair. Plus it's a nice protection from heating tools and smells great.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I tried this in my daughter's hair and I really did not like it. I thought with her having extremely thick hair that this product would work for her. It did not. It did not moisturize her hair as I expected and it left it heavy and lifeless. There was a lot of product buildup with no results.
Sue V.
I love love love this product. I just started using this two weeks ago and I'm in love with the results. It softens my hair and it leaves it smelling amazing. After I get out of the shower I put this on my hair and when my hair drys it turns out nice and soft. This helps with damaged ends as well! 😊👌🏼
Taylor J.
Questa
I put this in my hair after I got out of the shower when I woke up the next morning this product had my hair looking greasy and just awful :( :(
Tiffany C.
YORK, SC
It was a bit heavy for my liking but definitely moisturizing. Use a light hand. The smell is a plus. Csn be used on natural or treaed hair
Allessandra B.
MY grandmother gave me this, but I wasn't a fan of it. I was really excited because of the olive oil and the nutrients in it but the shampoo made no difference on my hair
Adama B.
london
It lasted long considering how much it was I smells nice and does not burn when it goes inside your eyes

Amazon