Olive Oil Girls Organic and Root Stimulation Hair Pudding uploaded by Rena M.

BY OLIVE OIL

Olive Oil Girls™ Organic Root Stimulator™ Hair Pudding.
Formulated for Girls™.
Built-in Protection Plus™.
Perfect for managable styling and smooth ponytails. see more...

Natiya R.
Mansfield
This is a pretty good product it has a nicely smell to it. It grow your hair. I normally would purchase this about every 5 months depending on how Long it takes me to use all of one container. This is very long lasting so I really recommend this
Courtney C.
Valdosta, GA
Product doesn't work very well on thick and natural hair. It didn't really meet my expectations. It worked okay for the first hour or so, after that my hair was back at it's natural state. It wasn't too expensive so I wasn't upset. I personally wouldn't buy the product again.
Rena M.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this product to help pop out my natural curl pattern, my hair is not that thick and it didn't lay my hair like i excepted to but it does smell wonderful and you do get plenty for the price.
A'Janae C.
Portage, IN
Love this stuff. I have been using this for years. It’s amazing and it’s a great price. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smelling really good.
Ashley S.
I love this product! It’s perfect for natural hair! I use this when I do my Bantu knots and twist outs. This product does wonders for my hair
Reynoldo D.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this product this product is very good it makes my hair feel soft and smooth so I would recommend this product for a lot of people
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles , CA
It’s not the best, it’s alright well at least in my hair. Didn’t have much hold of lasting in my hair. There are better alternatives.
Breanna W.
Orange, NJ
It wasn’t for me because it was like I had a relaxer in my hair and I’m an all natural type of girl so I will not be using that again
Stephanie J.
Miami , FL
It's perfect for your hair and it smells good last all day a little bit goes a long way I'm satisfied with it
Yossi H.
Pasco, WA
It works well to do ponytales or braides and it smells great too and You get more than what u pay for