BeautyNailNail ToolsOlive & June
The Poppy Universal Nail Polish Bottle Handle

Olive & June The Poppy Universal Nail Polish Bottle Handle

Works with any polish. Be sure to remove the polish bottle overcap before attaching Poppy to the smaller inner cap.

Patented function and design.

Ergonomically designed for a comfortable and controlled grip.

Works with any polish bottle.

Travel-friendly

Easy to clean and store.

Thoughts on Olive and June’s poppy brush? I am terrible at painting my own nails, but heard this helps?
I’ve been seeing this polish advertise on Instagram and am extremely curious. Is the application really that different? What makes the formula special? Willing to hop on this band wagon after I research a bit more. Thanks for your time!
Has anyone used this to paint toenails? I have been painting my nails for years and don’t struggle much with that, but I detest painting my toenails and I was wondering if the bigger handle makes it easier?
Start your review of Olive & June The Poppy Universal Nail Polish Bottle Handle!
How would you rate this product?
Anastasia B.
Red Wing, MN
Olive & June The Poppy Universal Nail Polish Bottle Handle uploaded by Anastasia B.
I have arthritis, which makes painting my nails a challenge at time. Enter the Olive and June poppy. This handy little tool pops on top of your nail polish bottle and makes painting your nails a breeze. It works on many different polish brands as well! Gone are the days of a messy manicure, the Poppy has you covered!
Alexandra C.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Olive & June The Poppy Universal Nail Polish Bottle Handle uploaded by Alexandra C.
No toxins, long lasting color, a great manicure nail set that will last you forever! I’m a big fan of natural beauty and supporting brands that stand by their ingredients. With their set online, you get to pick your own colors and the whole set is so pretty! #nailpolish The brand is free of: Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) Toluene Formaldehyde Formaldehyde resin Camphor Ethyl tosylamide Xylene.
Rebecca H.
Olive & June The Poppy Universal Nail Polish Bottle Handle uploaded by Rebecca H.
Oooo I love this little gadget! I have always been pretty good at painting my nails, but this takes it to another level. It makes it so easy to get even coats and to keep your hand steady. Hats off to Olive & June for this invention!
Soledad J.
San Rafael, CA
Olive & June The Poppy Universal Nail Polish Bottle Handle uploaded by Soledad J.
I wanted to believe that this would help me create the perfect manicure! While it does offer more stability, it feels a bit cumbersome and awkward. I end up not using this tool when doing my nails.
Yasmina B.
Olive & June The Poppy Universal Nail Polish Bottle Handle uploaded by Yasmina B.
The first time I used the Poppy it felt so disorienting that I almost returned it! SO glad I didn’t. For me, with a bit more practice it’s now become a must-have. You’ll see in the photo that the Poppy has grooves on either side. The trick to mastering the Poppy is to mark your polish tops properly (see photo) and align the grooves to your markings when popping it on, so that when you open the bottle the flat side of the nail polish brush is positioned in line with where you place your thumb on the Poppy. It also fits nearly every brand of nail polish!
Natalia R.
Fayetteville, AR
Olive & June The Poppy Universal Nail Polish Bottle Handle uploaded by Natalia R.
I LOVE Olive & June, they make doing your nails at home fun and easy. I bought the big studio box which comes with 4 nail polishes, a topcoat, buffet, nail clipper, detail brush, file, cuticule serum, nail polish remover and the Poppy.The Poppy really helps doing your right hand, it helps have a better grip and more control. If you want to do your nails at home I would 100% recommend you try Olive and June!
Cindy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Olive & June The Poppy Universal Nail Polish Bottle Handle uploaded by Cindy M.
I got their whole kit as a gift and I’m loving it. The handle makes it so much easier to paint my nails and it has a good grip. The kit comes with everything you’ll need to do your nails at home during quarantine.
Carina C.
Olive & June The Poppy Universal Nail Polish Bottle Handle uploaded by Carina C.
Olive and June is the first nail polish that lets me have manis that last 7 days or more! I follow all the prep and care instructions and use both their mani and pedi systems. They are 7 free, cruelty free, and a woman-owned small business! Their customer service cannot be beat as well. I have nothing but positive things to say about them! Make sure you apply the Super Glossy Topcoat (SGT) every 2-3 days to preserve your mani. The Top Coat Nail Polish Remover Pot Cuticle Serum Clean Up Brush
Chrissy R.
Collierville, TN
Olive & June The Poppy Universal Nail Polish Bottle Handle uploaded by Chrissy R.
This is a pretty cool product that you can put on the lids of most other polish bottles to make polishing your nails easier. It’s especially helpful to control bottles with tiny, slippery or unwieldy lids.
Sofia S.
Great Neck, NY
Olive & June The Poppy Universal Nail Polish Bottle Handle uploaded by Sofia S.
Purchased at: Target
The holy graillllll of nail polish. I will never get my nails done again after using this product. If your a person like me who literally can’t do their nails, always makes a mess, and has bumps and chips all over when they do their nails, this product is for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 3 ans
Leila W. il y a 2 ans
YES! First off — it is SUCH a great brand. Down to the products and the customer service and CEO, herself. I love them. The polishes are cruelty-free & vegan — which is a win in my book. Plus, SUPER long lasting. The ‘Poppy’ simply attaches to the polish brush cap, making it so much easier to paint with your non-dominant hand. I rarely ever painted my nails — I was an avid nail biter. Plus, most polishes just seemed to easily chip off. My best friend sent me an Olive & June kit for a birthday surprise a month ago (and, little did I know, also to get my hands prepped for a PROPOSAL from my fiancé ha!!) and it was the easiest thing ever. It seemed daunting, at first, but I had all the tools I needed. Plus, they have mini mani boot camps on their Instagram to help you along the way!! Give them a try!!