Makeup
Olive & June Nail Polish - BI - 046 fl oz

Olive & June Nail Polish - BI - 0.46 fl oz

Olive and June 7-free, long-lasting nail polish for salon-quality results at home. BI is peach-y, beach-y, and up for anything, this creamy coral is your unexpected summer crush. Applies smoothly and streak-free. Always cruelty-free and vegan. The Inspiration Behind BI: "BI is named after Blair Imani who has inspired me since the moment we met. Her love of life and all things nails makes her a perfect polish muse." XO SGT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olive & June Nail Polish - BI - 0.46 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Leah M.
Rochester, NY
In my opinion this is the perfect neutral shade. It has pretty much become my go to everyday color. I do love a good gel mani every now and then but this polish is great for the in between times.
Samantha M.
Chelsea, AL
As other reviews have said, this is a pretty color however it can be a little splotchy. After another coat, it did tone it down a bit to wear its almost not noticeable but it's irritating that it does it at all. Still a great brand, but definitely will be trying another color.
Emily V.
White Plains, NY
Absolutely obsessed with olive and june. Through the pandemic when I couldn’t get to a salon, their system and polishes was an absolute life saver. Lasts forever!
Megan B.
Avon Lake, OH
Olive & June Nail Polish - BI - 0.46 fl oz uploaded by Megan B.
Not my favorite I have tried from Olive & June. While the shades I have tried hand great coverage this one was pretty “splotchy” even after several coats. I love the color, but don’t like the coverage and probably won’t chose to buy this color again.

Looking for your answer?