Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesSalad DressingOlive Garden
Signature Italian Dressing - Family size 2 Packk ( 24 oz Each )

Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing - Family size 2 Packk ( 24 oz Each )

by Olive Garden

Loaded with Spices and Herbs!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing - Family size 2 Packk ( 24 oz Each )!
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Olive Garden's signature salad dressing tastes exactly like the restaurant, but the overall flavor can be affected by the other ingredients you use.
April M.
1,529 reviews
Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing - Family size 2 Packk ( 24 oz Each ) uploaded by April M.
Who does love Olive Garden Salad dressing ! I was so happy to know I could get this as well as Olive Garden croutons at my local grocery store. I use it as salad dressing, I use it for marinades, I also use it on my veggies pasta salad for picnics. It taste so delicious!
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
This dressing tastes just like the dressing from the restaurant and their salads are always on point. I've used it as dressings on chicken as well when baking chicken breasts and it gives them a great little zing. The kids love it too. Highly recommend.
bailey O.
Purchased at: Costco
My favorite dressing it’s the best. If you are looking for an Italian dressing then pick up some Olive Gardens signature Italian dressing you will not be disappointed. Always a family favorite. Very affordable as well.
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one of my favorite salad dressings. It tastes just like the one at the restaurants. But it’s better to have it at home because you can also use it for marinade and cold pasta salad. Or a good old salad with cheese. I would recommend. I usually get it at walmart but I’m sure it’s available elsewhere.
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
If you love the Olive Garden salad which I do this tasted exactly Like the one in the restaurant. You can get this for a great price in a two pack at Costco
crystal S.
Wright City, MO
Our favorite Italian restaurant style salad dressing. Even my kids 4,6, and 8 like it. Perfect for a easy side salad.
mandy C.
This one is one of my favorites. It has a really good flavor. I would purchase again when I'm wanting a good Italian dressing.
Angela W.
Helena, AL
Purchased at: Publix
This is one of the best salad dressings ever! It makes my salad complete! I have also used this on my baked chicken! The price is great and the amount you purchase goes a long way! I recommend getting a bottle before you eat your next salad.
Gisele S.
Reno, NV
It’s ok, when I buy it is for my husband, I don’t really like it, but he does. The taste doesn’t even get close to the salad at the restaurant.

Looking for your answer?