Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing

by Olive Garden

Signature Italian DressingThis recipe has been a favorite with our guests for almost 30 years. Makes a lightly creamy and crisp tasting salad. Also good as a dip for vegetables.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing!
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the salad dressing from the Olive Garden💞💞 it has such an incredible taste, and I am so happy they sell it in the grocery stores now! I will continue to buy and eat this dressing for sure! If you haven't tried it- highly recommend you do
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I know I have reviewed this before. I LOVE IT!!! I was so excited when I found out you could purchase this. It used to only be sold in the restaurants and in cute glass bottles. It was fairly expensive, but so worth it! I think you can buy it in the store now. I absolutely recommend.
Melissa M.
Yonkers, NY
My favorite salad dressing! Im happy that it is now available at the supermarket and not only at the restaurant!
Alana P.
My family’s go to salad dressing. So unbelievably good. My children love this on their salad. It has exceptional taste just like the restaurant. Good value and price. Buy this if you love the Olive Garden dressing.
Casey S.
Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Casey S.
This salad dressing is so yummy. It’s tangy yet creamy and is the perfect dressing if you’re just wanting a simple salad. It’s got higher calories than I would like but I mean you’re eating a salad so most wouldn’t complain about that part... it’s so yummy and tastes like in the restaurants.
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
This is the best dressing over. It goes well with so many toppings. I love hard boiled eggs in my salad, it goes also well with beets, bacon… You have to purchase this and try it for yourself the combinations are endless.
Marichelo H.
Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Marichelo H.
this is my house's favorite salad dressing, the one that should not be missing and the one that makes my children eat vegetables !! so for that reason I love this dressing! Great warm taste and price
Ashley P.
Ware, MA
Olive garden salad dressing is so good! I love being able to have their dressing at home its a nice treat! I recommend giving it a try, don't forget black olives
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love this olive garlic dressing and my husband is the only one who likes it, it is very good for salads. Me encanta este aderezo de aceitunas y ajo y mi marido es el único al que le gusta, es muy bueno para ensaladas. 🤤
Machelle C.
Pawtucket, RI
Thank goodness Olive Garden came out with their dressing. I marinate my chicken breast with Lemon pepper seasoning. I also use this on salads

Looking for your answer?