Olive Garden Signature Italian 24 oz. Bottle Shipper Display uploaded by Stacy S.Olive Garden Signature Italian 24 oz. Bottle Shipper Display uploaded by Stacy S.

BY OLIVE GARDEN

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,094 reviews
I love the salad at Olive Garden and I order it every time I eat there. I have bought the Olive Garden salad dressing from the grocery store several times already and I love it. I have also tried the light version which is almost as good as the original. I highly recommend trying this dressing.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the Olive Garden dressing, so when I saw this dressing in the store, I was so excited. This is my family’s favorite salad dressing, it taste just like the one we get at the restaurant!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes just like the restaurant version. I love their salads but the dressing is too die for. A great way to bring a little olive garden to your kitchen
Thomas S.
Louisville, KY
This Salad dressing  is very delicious on romaine greens with olive Garden  croutons, I brought 2 bottles together at Costco Warehouse.
Kayla L.
Best Italian dressing ever!!! It makes ANY salad taste AMAZING. It’s so worth the buy. I highly recommend this product. Great taste for a great price.
Autumn R.
STARR, SC
Love the flavor packed dressing. Packaging is nicely done. Reasonably priced. What any salad needs on Italian night at home.