BY OLIVE GARDEN #3 in Salad Toppings

Restaurant quality croutons add flavor to your best soup or salad. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Justin L.
Felton, DE
When I went there I got a ceaser salad and I love the croutons so I decided to have them and when I had them they were very good just like any other professional restaurant s croutons so they were very good and I would even just get extra croutons because of how good they were
Amanda G.
Harvard, IL
These are the best to add to any salad! Who needs to go to the actual restaurant when you can now make the same salad from the comfort of your own home!? My daughters absolutely love adding them to their salads!
Michele P.
We eat a lot of salads at our house...and although I am not a fan of croutons, they are really the ONLY reason my husband eats salad. He literally sprinkles them all over every single salad he eats, and he loves the flavor of these.  I do use these in one recipe that is really simple....simply crush a whole bag into crumbs, then use them as breading for baked chicken fingers.  Superb flavors!
Kailee L.
Billings, MT
I am not a huge fan of croutons. They hurt my mouth and are very hard to chew. However, my fiance loooooves these! He loves croutons in his salad, and has been known to eat them in a bowl by themselves! haha These ones are his favorite, but they leave him with rather strong garlic breath. Beware of that little nugget if you eat too many!
Amanda T.
Callahan, FL
Let's be real, who doesn't love olive gardens croutons? With that being said as soon as I saw this in my local Walmart I immediately did a happy dance. The fact that their affordable and taste exactly like they do in the restaurant is awesome and you can't go wrong with these! Defintely a repurchase and a recommended product.
Sara M.
knoxville
Sometimes when I go to Olive Garden I look forward to the salad more than the entree. The croutons are big and crunchy but not dry and are perfectly seasoned. They taste great in the signature Olive Garden Italian dressing. I will sometimes buy a bag and eat only croutons as a snack. That is how wonderful these croutons are.
Cody M.
Houston
Most products aren't as good in the store as they are in the restaurant, that is not the case with these! I would go to Olive Garden just for their croutons ( and breadsticks of course) if they wouldn't think I was crazy. They have a great flavor and aren't too hard.
Hannah M.
Berwick, LA
Come on guys, lets be honest! The croutons are one of the best parts of getting the salad at Olive Garden! NOW, you can get the croutons and dressing to take home and make your own! Whaaaaaat? Crazy right? Do it! Buy it! It's delicious!
Ashley P.
Eau Claire, WI
These croutons are delicious and crunchy! They add so much flavor to any salad. I can't resist popping a few in my mouth as I'm prepping dinner! They have just the right amount of herbs and flavoring without being too overpowering! I buy these any time salad is on the menu!
Cassandra M.
These are so delicious, and taste exactly like you were at the restaurant. My husband and I eat salads quite often for lunch, and you will always find us using these croutons. I would definitely recommend these to try.