BY OLIVE GARDEN #3 in Salad Toppings

Restaurant quality croutons add flavor to your best soup or salad. see more...

Savannah K.
Sylvania
So good. That's all I really have to say. They're delicious and if you like them at OG youll like them At home.
Larissa F.
Altoona
Croutons are good but a bit hard. Nothing special but nothing horrible either just not a product to rave about
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
I love these croutons on my salads they're the best seasoned croutons i have taste so delightful and crunchy
Wrachel R.
Livingston
These are so addicting..I mean who doesn't love Olive gardens soft and flavorful croutons! They are so good
Kellyđź–¤ M.
Santa Ana, CA
These are bomb dot com I like my romain lettuce with my croutons they flavor makes the lettuce a lot better
Maryssa T.
Ringgold, GA
Taste just like the restaurant, love these in my soup! I am a repeat customer! Love these all the time
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed taste amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Becky V.
Detroit, MI
Perfect for salads made at home or for salad sides, Crunchy great flavor to bring your salad to life
Sindi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these croutons . Love the taste. Easy to find at grocery stores. Would continue repurchasing.
Daquila F.
Saint Paul, VA
Love these they taste amazing and are perfect for any salad. Very satisfied with the flavors

Kohl's