BY OLIVE GARDEN #3 in Salad Toppings

Restaurant quality croutons add flavor to your best soup or salad. see more...

christine w.
San Angelo, TX
These are great by themselves or in a salad. The seasoning on these is so good but I do only eat very few because it can overwhelming
NG M.
Marysville, CA
I love eating croutons in my salad and soups, so fulfilling and yummy. I love the service and the warm foods they bring out
Kirsten R.
Southlake, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste so much like the ones in the restaurant it’s uncanny. They are a bit pricey to use as croutons on the salad.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
1,076 reviews
Amazing taste & super good quality! I've never been disappointed & this is my go to item every time I visit the store.
Natasha C.
Everyone loves olive gardens salads. What's even better is they came out with their own croutons! Families favorite!
Jody D.
One of my favorite things to put on my salad. Very good flavor and crunch. Compares very well to similar products.
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Love them we put in our salads or in our soups. My son eats them right out of the bag. They are light and yummy.
Alyssa S.
willow street
Olive gardens food is amazing and their salads are to die for with croutons that just makes the salad even better
chrystina k.
These are so good. For a snack or to add on to a salad. Always a tasty thing to grab!! Good to have at home !!!!
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Great to have for homemade salads it provided with that source of carbohydrates and they are really delicious.

Amazon