BY OLIVE GARDEN #3 in Salad Toppings

Restaurant quality croutons add flavor to your best soup or salad. see more...

Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Omg! These are the bomb.com ! Im a huge salad eater and these,are my go-to topper for my salad ! The flavour is out of this world! And they are super cheap!
Wendy N.
Mansfield
I love these croutons! They are nice & crunchy and have just the right amount of spices! I love Olive Garden's salad, these allow me to recreate it at home!
amber j.
Franklin, NC
These croutons a pretty good. They are good to ade to a salad or even a cup of tomato soup. The only thing is the price point is a little off for me.
Heather W.
Albany, NY
These croutons are season to perfection. I will admit the salt content is a little high for dieting but they taste so good it's worth the calories.
Brittney B.
Cameron, NC
I can't have a salad without croutons and these are the best I've had. Just like the ones from olive garden. Perfect crunch and seasoning!
Andrea h.
Chillicothe, OH
The beessst crutons. I swear i eat them like potato chips. perfectly seasoned. perfect crunch. Goes awesome with a freash salad and pasta.
gabbie r.
Hobart, IN
great delicious croutons so crunchy and great with salads and soups highly recommend if you buy it maybe pair it with olive garden dressing
Brittany K.
I'm interested I know you so well I thought 💭 had me to check it and then he really did and then again she told you I had her friends to be
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
My family literally buys 10 bags for our BBQs that we do in the summer because of how much we all these! They make any salad amazing !
Michelle S.
My FAV croutons!! Taste great paired with the Olive Garden dressing!! We LOVE this and it gives us the restaurant salad all at home!

Amazon