BY OLIVE GARDEN #4 in Salad Dressing

Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing.

• Does this actually tastes like the dressing from the restaurant? ...9 Answers
  • What do people add to their salads to make it taste more like the...3 Answers
  • Does this taste as good as it does in the Restaurant?4 Answers
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
OG is one of my favorite restaurants and I always order a salad and end up taking extra salad dressing home to use on my own! love it! and so glad they finally bottled it. I buy this all the time. one of my favorite tangy italian dressings.
Mary Katherine P.
Augusta, AR
Yes yes yes I love this stuff!! It lasts forever and tastes just like the dressing in the actual restaurant. Its healthy and tastes great... what's not to like. It does cost a tad bit more than other dressings, however, its worth it. My whole family uses this.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This really does taste like the Olive garden dressing. It's tangy and rich. It's a little more expensive than other Italian dressing, but if you live the Olive garden dressing, it's totally worth the extra buck to try and get that great salad at home!
athena T.
Hines, OR
Overall this Olive Garden dressing is wonderful and you can buy it at almost any grocery store around. It is a healthy option for dressing and the flavor is great. It does cost  a bit more for this dressing but its good. I would buy this again but I do wish it tasted more like the salad dressing you get at an actual Olive Garden.
Jessica C.
Port Hueneme, CA
In a small amount this stuff is good. If you are a person who drenches your salad in dressing, this probably isn’t for you. It is way to strong for that. I prefer the actual restaurant’s dressing.
Amy B.
S Rockwood, MI
The most amazing salad dressing. I use this for everything!! I marinate my steaks, chicken, dip my pork chops in this and of course use to for all my salads. It’s a little pricey I think but totally worth it and the price has never kept me from buying it. Wanna look fancy? You can pick up a bottle of this at Olive Garden in a really nice bottle for the holidays
Felicia H.
Glenside
My roommate swore that this was the best tasting dressing there ever was! The first time I tried it I was not impressed due to how much she hyped it up. It was good but sort of tasted like any other Italian dressing
Katelyn W.
Wisconsin
I absolutely love this dressing! I’m not sure what it is exactly but it is my go to! If I run out of this I am very disappointed. Have to make sure that I always have a back up bottle. It’s great being able to enjoy the taste of Olive Garden at home considering that I don’t have a location close to me.
Chyanne E.
This is the ONLY dressing I allow in my house. Goes great with this grilled chicken salad that I make! Great for any salad that is bought at a store or a coffee shop! Pour a little of this on there and your salad becomes 100x better! I only see this dressing at Walmart, not Target. Highly recommend!
Bree M.
Navarre, FL
If I could I would dip everything in this dressing. Sometimes I will just have bread/ tortilla/ or pita to dip. Don’t get me wrong this is great for salads but I don’t stop there. Olive Garden was genius for selling this. I also enjoy that you can get a double pack at Sam’s clue or Costco!
Tara N.
Where can you buy this? I've never seen it before in stores ..
Kelsie H.
Queen creek , AZ
Does this actually tastes like the dressing from the restaurant? I want to try it but don't want to Be disappointed
Isabella H.
Gardendale, AL
Is this as good as the actual restaurant ?
Wendee C.
Kewanee , IL
Does this taste as good as it does in the Restaurant?
Lindsay P.
Winnipeg, MB
What do people add to their salads to make it taste more like the restaurants?