BY OLIVE GARDEN #24 in Salad Dressing

Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing.

• Does this actually tastes like the dressing from the restaurant? ...9 Answers
  • What do people add to their salads to make it taste more like the...3 Answers
  • Does this taste as good as it does in the Restaurant?4 Answers
Anna K.
Lexington, KY
I love Olive Garden so much. Every time I go there I eat a whole bowl of salad by myself so when I finally saw this dressing in stores I was thrilled. It's not too acidic which can be an issue with some italian dressings. I use this dressing all the time and have repurchased it many times. They also have a lighter version with less calories that tastes the exact same.

I recommend this dressing to anyone who loves Olive Garden or italian salads.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I used to go to Olive Garden very frequently and just for the salad.  Their dressing is by far one of my favorites.  When I found this in stores I was thrilled!  I usually get this at Sams Club where you can get 2 bottles for less than $6.  Very satisfied with this product.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Usually, I only ever like bleu cheese dressing but this is my second favorite. I will make a salad just like the Olive garden salad and soak it with their dressing. I love it! All I eat at the restaurant is the salad and breadsticks, so being able to simply buy the dressing saves me money and time.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
Yes, this dressing is delicious! I very rarely buy salad dressing instead of making my own, but this stuff is so good. It can be a bit pricey, but I have found them on sale 2 for 1 frequently. The downside of this dressing is all in the nutritional content. It's so bad, but tastes so good.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
OG is one of my favorite restaurants and I always order a salad and end up taking extra salad dressing home to use on my own! love it! and so glad they finally bottled it. I buy this all the time. one of my favorite tangy italian dressings.
Pooja K.
New Jersey
So good! I am a vegetarian & I love my veggies as is. Ever since I tried this I have to have this specific dressing only. So obsessed for right reasons, it is rich is flavors & tastes good. The expiration margin is too close if you don’t use it often.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love this salad dressing so much. You can taste Parmesan cheese and it’s so delicious. It has a fresh taste. I bought mine at Food City for $2.99. It’s worth it. I highly recommend it.
Mikaela W.
bruceton mills, WV
Best salad dressing ever! I use this for salads and chicken! Best tasting! I don’t buy any other dressing for all purpose uses! Well worth the money & time to find. I recommend it to everyone! Yummy
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
oh my goodness! I love this!! I found on sale at Food City and decided to try it. Now we constantly repurchase this. I use it when I cook chicken, or can be used for salads. My husband loves it. He usually gets the light kind tho due to being diabetic.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This really does taste like the Olive garden dressing. It's tangy and rich. It's a little more expensive than other Italian dressing, but if you live the Olive garden dressing, it's totally worth the extra buck to try and get that great salad at home!
Tara N.
Where can you buy this? I've never seen it before in stores ..
Kelsie H.
Queen creek , AZ
Does this actually tastes like the dressing from the restaurant? I want to try it but don't want to Be disappointed
Isabella H.
Gardendale, AL
Is this as good as the actual restaurant ?
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL
Does this taste as good as it does in the Restaurant?
Lindsay P.
Winnipeg, MB
What do people add to their salads to make it taste more like the restaurants?