BY OLIVE GARDEN #36 in Salad Dressing

Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing.

• Does this actually tastes like the dressing from the rest...9 Answers
  • What do people add to their salads to make it taste more ...3 Answers
  • Does this taste as good as it does in the Restaurant?4 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Anna K.
Lexington, KY
I love Olive Garden so much. Every time I go there I eat a whole bowl of salad by myself so when I finally saw this dressing in stores I was thrilled. It's not too acidic which can be an issue with some italian dressings. I use this dressing all the time and have repurchased it many times. They also have a lighter version with less calories that tastes the exact same.

I recommend this dressing to anyone who loves Olive Garden or italian salads.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Love that this dressing is in most grocery store! It's my familys favorites ! Great on salads or pasta salads and even a great marinade on chicken for the grill! Great size bottle at a wonderful price and a amazing taste! Will buy again and again !
hannah b.
statesville, NC
OG is one of my favorite restaurants and I always order a salad and end up taking extra salad dressing home to use on my own! love it! and so glad they finally bottled it. I buy this all the time. one of my favorite tangy italian dressings.
D. C.
Los Angeles
Love love love Olive Garden !!!! And this dressing just tops it all off ! I bought this at food 4 less pretty cheap and I use it for my salads. It’s just the same as the one in the restaurant of course and I def recommend if you love salads !
Amanda J.
I love Olive Garden’s dressing at the restaurant. I was very excited to see it in stores. This store bought dressing tastes just as good as the restaurants’. It has excellent flavor. It tastes delicious on top of a salad. I highly recommend!
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
I love ranch but this dressing has always been a favorite since i was a kid. Olive Garden is famous for their salad and breadsticks and this is the next best thing when I’m making dinner at home! Always keep a bottle in my fridge
Yanibell P.
New York
I love going to Olive Garden because of the salad and bread sticks. So when I fount this salad dressing at the supermarket I had to buy it. I love getting green salads and adding this dressing on it. It's delicious
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
Yes, this dressing is delicious! I very rarely buy salad dressing instead of making my own, but this stuff is so good. It can be a bit pricey, but I have found them on sale 2 for 1 frequently. The downside of this dressing is all in the nutritional content. It's so bad, but tastes so good.
Sara D.
Sheffield, AL
I ate dinner with my friend one night and she had this for her salad dressing and I was honestly in shock because I didn’t know that Olive Garden sold their dressings! And let me tell you, that was the best salad I’ve ever had outside of Olive Garden!
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Usually, I only ever like bleu cheese dressing but this is my second favorite. I will make a salad just like the Olive garden salad and soak it with their dressing. I love it! All I eat at the restaurant is the salad and breadsticks, so being able to simply buy the dressing saves me money and time.
Tara N.
Where can you buy this? I've never seen it before in stores ..
Kelsie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Does this actually tastes like the dressing from the restaurant? I want to try it but don't want to Be disappointed
Isabella H.
Gardendale, AL
Is this as good as the actual restaurant ?
Wendee C.
Kewanee , IL
Does this taste as good as it does in the Restaurant?
Lindsay P.
Winnipeg, MB
What do people add to their salads to make it taste more like the restaurants?