BY OLIVE GARDEN

Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing.

• Does this actually tastes like the dressing from the rest...9 Answers
  • What do people add to their salads to make it taste more ...3 Answers
  • Does this taste as good as it does in the Restaurant?4 Answers
Jessica S.
Troy, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this dressing so much, i’m so glad it is sold in stores now! I always used to go to Olive Garden because i would crave a salad with their signature dressing and it’s so nice to be able to buy it from the store at an affordable price and be able to use it on salads i make at home, i love this flavor of this dressing and i find it different to any other Italian dressing i have tried, however i do feel like their is a slight difference is flavor from the one put on salads in their restaurant, it’s not a huge difference and maybe it just tastes different because the salad isn’t the same as the one they prepare but other than that they taste really similar and it’s delicious!
Anna K.
Lexington, KY
I love Olive Garden so much. Every time I go there I eat a whole bowl of salad by myself so when I finally saw this dressing in stores I was thrilled. It's not too acidic which can be an issue with some italian dressings. I use this dressing all the time and have repurchased it many times. They also have a lighter version with less calories that tastes the exact same.

I recommend this dressing to anyone who loves Olive Garden or italian salads.
Katie M.
This is my FAVORITE dressing to put on top of literally anything. Noodles, salads, veggies, and so many other things. It’s the best and most homemade tasting dressing in the market. I highly recommend because for the price a little goes a long way
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
I love ranch but this dressing has always been a favorite since i was a kid. Olive Garden is famous for their salad and breadsticks and this is the next best thing when I’m making dinner at home! Always keep a bottle in my fridge
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
This is just about the best and only good thing at Olive Garden! I love their dressing but everything else at that restaurant is pure trash. The dressing is super inexpensive and can be found at target! It is really delicious and I would recommend!
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
Yes, this dressing is delicious! I very rarely buy salad dressing instead of making my own, but this stuff is so good. It can be a bit pricey, but I have found them on sale 2 for 1 frequently. The downside of this dressing is all in the nutritional content. It's so bad, but tastes so good.
Sara D.
Riverside, CA
I ate dinner with my friend one night and she had this for her salad dressing and I was honestly in shock because I didn’t know that Olive Garden sold their dressings! And let me tell you, that was the best salad I’ve ever had outside of Olive Garden!
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Usually, I only ever like bleu cheese dressing but this is my second favorite. I will make a salad just like the Olive garden salad and soak it with their dressing. I love it! All I eat at the restaurant is the salad and breadsticks, so being able to simply buy the dressing saves me money and time.
Karen A.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This dressing is the best for salads is even more delicious than the regular ranch dressing and is not to expensive gives that delicious taste to your salar lettuce tomato and with croutons are the best
Celia R.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Olive Garden italian restaurant signature italian dressing es el mejor dressing para acompanar las ensaladas su Sabor  suave , cremoso que le añade a las ensaladas un rico sabor ,se usa con ensaladas variadas y o hasta en las carnes se lo recomiendo para mi numero uno para ensalads
Tara N.
Where can you buy this? I've never seen it before in stores ..
Kelsie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Does this actually tastes like the dressing from the restaurant? I want to try it but don't want to Be disappointed
Isabella H.
Gardendale, AL
Is this as good as the actual restaurant ?
Wendee C.
Galesburg, IL
Does this taste as good as it does in the Restaurant?
Lindsay P.
Winnipeg, MB
What do people add to their salads to make it taste more like the restaurants?

Amazon