Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesSalad DressingOlive Garden
Olive Garden Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing

Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing

Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing.

Is this actually the exact same recipe as the dressing they use at the restaurant? I’d love if any Olive Garden insiders can confirm this.
Can you buy this at a store such as Walmart??
Does [brand:olive-garden]s salad dressing from the store actually taste like you got your salad from the restaurant [brand:olive-garden]?
Start your review of Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing!
How would you rate this product?
Tosha H.
Mansfield, LA
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Tosha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I first saw this in stores I was so happy because I love this dressing I usually finish a bottle pretty quickly this is one of my favorite brands
Claudia M.
Longwood, FL
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Claudia M.
I love the flavor, the consistency, it gives a special touch to salads If you haven't tried it, you have to, it's really delicious
Marina C.
Billings, MT
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Marina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the dressing at the restaurant and always have a bottle at home for my salads and bell peppers! This dressing is addictive and a little goes a long way.
Jessica H.
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Jessica H.
I like the Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing but to me it does not taste anywhere near the way the restaurant dressing tastes. But it does taste good.
Alexandra P.
Oakland, CA
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Alexandra P.
I just bought this dressing and it is delicious !!! It is not expensive and I got it from an Italian restaurant.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Maribel M.
Purchased at: Walmart
How about making a salad to your liking in the comfort of your home but with that delicious flavor of [product:olive-garden®-italian-restaurant-signature-italian-dressing] get yours and enjoy a delicious salad in the comfort of your home
keelyn M.
Beaverton
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by keelyn M.
Once you try this Italian dressing you won’t be able to eat any other brand. The flavor is perfect and taste just as if you were at your local Olive Garden.
hannah B.
statesville, NC
OG is one of my favorite restaurants and I always order a salad and end up taking extra salad dressing home to use on my own! love it! and so glad they finally bottled it. I buy this all the time. one of my favorite tangy italian dressings.
Roxanna G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Roxanna G.
Me encanta Olive Garden y este dresing es increíble. El sabor es igual al de su famosa ensalada. Muy rico! De veras muy recomendado.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
My favorite meal at Olive Garden is soup, salad and breadsticks. My favorite thing to do is dip the warm garlicky and buttery breadsticks in to the salad dressing. So happy I can now enjoy this dressing at home. It’s a must try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tanesha T.
Kansas
il y a 2 ans
Does Olive Gardens salad dressing from the store actually taste like you got your salad from the restaurant Olive Garden?
Siara S. il y a 2 ans
Sure! I mean, not EXACTLY but it is pretty damn close! Its bomb
sharon M.
il y a 2 ans
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing. Does this dressing taste like the dressing that you get in the restaurant?
Ja-Nee R. il y a 2 ans
Yes. Especially if it's cold.