GroceryPantryOlive Garden
Olive Garden Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing

Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing

Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing.

Which restaurant do you prefer? Italian or Chinese?
Is there a low sodium version of this? It is one of my favorite dressings but with my new diet the sodium is too high.
Start your review of Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing!
How would you rate this product?
Tosha H.
Mansfield, LA
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Tosha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I first saw this in stores I was so happy because I love this dressing I usually finish a bottle pretty quickly this is one of my favorite brands
Alicia H.
1,490 reviews
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have to say, I'm not actually a big fan of Olive Garden in general but I do really like this dressing. It pairs really well with a different varieties of salads and can even be used for a nice marinade. Its very tasty. I definitely reccommend.
Jules D.
Phoenix, AZ
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Jules D.
Purchased at: Costco
Always have a spare bottle on hand! Great for salads, sandwiches, marinating or quick pasta salad. Just as tasty as the restaurant version, would love to see a lower fat version.Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing
Claudia M.
Sanford, FL
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Claudia M.
I love the flavor, the consistency, it gives a special touch to salads If you haven't tried it, you have to, it's really delicious
Marina C.
Billings, MT
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Marina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the dressing at the restaurant and always have a bottle at home for my salads and bell peppers! This dressing is addictive and a little goes a long way.
Etna G.
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Etna G.
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing This is my favorite dressing to go with any salads . The flavor is very good and whenver i serve it with my homemade salads nobody leaves any leftovers.
Jessica  H.
Titusville, FL
1,195 reviews
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Jessica  H.
I like the Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing but to me it does not taste anywhere near the way the restaurant dressing tastes. But it does taste good.
Alexandra P.
Oakland, CA
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Alexandra P.
I just bought this dressing and it is delicious !!! It is not expensive and I got it from an Italian restaurant.
Maribel  M.
Perris, CA
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Maribel  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
How about making a salad to your liking in the comfort of your home but with that delicious flavor of [product:olive-garden®-italian-restaurant-signature-italian-dressing] get yours and enjoy a delicious salad in the comfort of your home
Emily L.
Bessemer City, NC
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing uploaded by Emily L.
I am so glad that Olive Garden released their signature Italian dressings line because thes are great! They are bursting with flavor! Perfect to use for a rich Italian salad or even get fancy and make some pasta with it. My mother in law found a really great recipe to use with it, some chicken breasts, noodles and a crock pot. If you haven't tried it I definitely recommend you do! Also try their parmesan ranch dressing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nick F.
Ludington, MI
il y a un an
Leah S. il y a un an
I don't think there is.... if anything, there might be a reduced-fat / fat-free option.
Tanesha T.
Kansas
il y a 3 ans
Does Olive Gardens salad dressing from the store actually taste like you got your salad from the restaurant Olive Garden?
Sarita S. il y a un an
SHARON M.
il y a 4 ans
Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing. Does this dressing taste like the dressing that you get in the restaurant?
Ja-Nee R. il y a 4 ans
Yes. Especially if it's cold.