BY OLIVE GARDEN #24 in Salad Dressing

Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing.

• Does this actually tastes like the dressing from the restaurant? ...9 Answers
  • What do people add to their salads to make it taste more like the...3 Answers
  • Does this taste as good as it does in the Restaurant?4 Answers
Anna K.
Lexington, KY
I love Olive Garden so much. Every time I go there I eat a whole bowl of salad by myself so when I finally saw this dressing in stores I was thrilled. It's not too acidic which can be an issue with some italian dressings. I use this dressing all the time and have repurchased it many times. They also have a lighter version with less calories that tastes the exact same.

I recommend this dressing to anyone who loves Olive Garden or italian salads.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
OG is one of my favorite restaurants and I always order a salad and end up taking extra salad dressing home to use on my own! love it! and so glad they finally bottled it. I buy this all the time. one of my favorite tangy italian dressings.
Pooja K.
New Jersey
So good! I am a vegetarian & I love my veggies as is. Ever since I tried this I have to have this specific dressing only. So obsessed for right reasons, it is rich is flavors & tastes good. The expiration margin is too close if you don’t use it often.
Mikaela W.
bruceton mills, WV
Best salad dressing ever! I use this for salads and chicken! Best tasting! I don’t buy any other dressing for all purpose uses! Well worth the money & time to find. I recommend it to everyone! Yummy
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
oh my goodness! I love this!! I found on sale at Food City and decided to try it. Now we constantly repurchase this. I use it when I cook chicken, or can be used for salads. My husband loves it. He usually gets the light kind tho due to being diabetic.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This really does taste like the Olive garden dressing. It's tangy and rich. It's a little more expensive than other Italian dressing, but if you live the Olive garden dressing, it's totally worth the extra buck to try and get that great salad at home!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love this salad dressing so much. You can taste Parmesan cheese and it’s so delicious. It has a fresh taste. I bought mine at Food City for $2.99. It’s worth it. I highly recommend it.
athena T.
Hines, OR
Overall this Olive Garden dressing is wonderful and you can buy it at almost any grocery store around. It is a healthy option for dressing and the flavor is great. It does cost  a bit more for this dressing but its good. I would buy this again but I do wish it tasted more like the salad dressing you get at an actual Olive Garden.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
If you love Olive Garden like I do, then run to the store and buy this now. I use this on so many of my salads! It’s about $4 at more stores but they have bigger bottles for more
Amy B.
S Rockwood, MI
The most amazing salad dressing. I use this for everything!! I marinate my steaks, chicken, dip my pork chops in this and of course use to for all my salads. It’s a little pricey I think but totally worth it and the price has never kept me from buying it. Wanna look fancy? You can pick up a bottle of this at Olive Garden in a really nice bottle for the holidays
Tara N.
Where can you buy this? I've never seen it before in stores ..
Kelsie H.
Queen creek , AZ
Does this actually tastes like the dressing from the restaurant? I want to try it but don't want to Be disappointed
Isabella H.
Gardendale, AL
Is this as good as the actual restaurant ?
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL
Does this taste as good as it does in the Restaurant?
Lindsay P.
Winnipeg, MB
What do people add to their salads to make it taste more like the restaurants?