Olive Garden Italian Dressing Light uploaded by Sara F.Olive Garden Italian Dressing Light uploaded by Amy L.

BY OLIVE GARDEN #67 in Salad Dressing

Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Light Italian Dressing.
Restaurant recipe.
70% less fat and 60% fewer calories than regular Italian dressing.
See nutrition facts for sodium content. see more...

• Is this any good? Does it tastes like the restaurant?1 Answers
Dottie S.
I used to go to Olive Garden just for this dressing and I think it is awesome to able to buy at the store. I use it to marinate chicken along with dressing for my salads. It’s so yummy there is always one in the fridge and a backup in the pantry.
ShaleseChavez C.
Midvale, UT
This is the only dressing I ever use for my salads. It has a zesty flavor that is so delicious and tastes like Italy. I buy it at smith's and any other grocery store. The only thing about this dressing that I would change is the price. It is more expensive than other dressings and it doesn't last a long time.
Ashley A.
Ellensburg , WA
Olive Garden has the absolute best Italian Dressing. I snagged this in a double pack from Costco for a great price too. They used to only sell them at the restaurant but thankfully now it's a brand you can pick up at basically any grocery store. It tastes just like what they use in the restaurant as too.
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
I was a little worried buying the light version of this dressing because most of the others that I have tried have been a huge let down. NOT THE CASE. It tastes almost identical to the regular one. I love Olive Garden salads and when I found the dressing in my local grocery store I was ecstatic.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
YUMMMM!!!!  I love love love that you can now buy this! It is local the price point is great and I swear it's like I am sitting at olive Garden with their big bowl of salad in front of me.. This is amazing! One of the many things I have to have on my weekly shopping list!
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
This dressing is amazing to go with some spaghetti squash spaghetti! I get the light one so it isn’t too bad. I love it with my salad and like I said the spaghetti squash spaghetti. The flavor doesn’t taste like it came from a plastic bottle, you really can’t even tell.
Meredith R.
Orlando, FL
When I was little, I used to be super picky and would never eat salads. That is until I had one at Olive Garden and loved it. I would only eat salads there until I found out that their famous dressing was sold in stores! This is the only salad dressing I buy anymore!!
Jahnee L.
I was skeptical at the dressing. I alwats wanted to try to try it because their dressing is delicious the flavor was amazingly satisfying it was a good value and not so pricey. They have a light version as well for anyone who would like to try that option.
Hailey P.
Tastes just like the dressing in the restaurant and you definitely get your bang for you buck with this product! I love this dressing so much and it makes me feel like an actually cook made my meal rather than just me making it at home. I love this!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I pick up two of these bottles of dressing every time I go to Sams club. It tastes identical to the dressing at the restaurant and makes your salad soooooo delicious. I am definitely obsessed and would recommend to all salad lovers!
Dottie S.
Is this any good? Does it tastes like the restaurant?