Olive Garden Italian Dressing Light uploaded by Amy L.Olive Garden Italian Dressing Light uploaded by Sara F.

BY OLIVE GARDEN #3 in Salad Dressing

Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Light Italian Dressing.
Restaurant recipe.
70% less fat and 60% fewer calories than regular Italian dressing.
See nutrition facts for sodium content. see more...

• Is this any good? Does it tastes like the restaurant?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tabitha💋Hidalgo H.
Allentown, PA
So remember back in the day when olive garden didn't sell their dressing in a bottle at food stores. You could only get this yummy Italian dressing if you go in the restaurant and order the all you can eat salad. BOOM MIND BLOWN!  Who would've thought now I can just go to my local grocery store and have this delicious salad dressing on hand when ever I want it. Which is ALWAYS. Ive been buying the Olive garden salad dressing for about 2 years now and I literally go through bottles of this stuff. I even season my chicken in it sometimes. Its super yummy and now they have this lighter version.  Just want to take a minute out to thank Olive Garden.  Thank you O.G.  you're the real m.v.p. and also could you like release your yummy endless breadsticks at the grocery store to or...  did that happen yet?
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Having never been to Olive Garden, all I can say this is a very good salad dressing. No after taste ! A salad dressing close to homemade and only 30 calories per 2 tbsp. I put my salad in a mixing bowl, add the salad dressing and mix. If need be add a half a tsp. of water, does not affect the taste. Other than homemade, this is my favorite bottled salad dressing. Smooth, Tasty and low in calories.
This is the only dressing I ever use for my salads. It has a zesty flavor that is so delicious and tastes like Italy. I buy it at smith's and any other grocery store. The only thing about this dressing that I would change is the price. It is more expensive than other dressings and it doesn't last a long time.
Ashley A.
Ellensburg, WA
Olive Garden has the absolute best Italian Dressing. I snagged this in a double pack from Costco for a great price too. They used to only sell them at the restaurant but thankfully now it's a brand you can pick up at basically any grocery store. It tastes just like what they use in the restaurant as too.
Stephanie P.
Jefferson, TX
I could live on this stuff and bread sticks. Before it was sold in stores, I tried to recreate this dressing and couldn't even come close. This stuff is great and really spices up my salads and raw veggies. I have been buying this dressing and will buy it until Olive Garden takes it off the shelves.
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
I was a little worried buying the light version of this dressing because most of the others that I have tried have been a huge let down. NOT THE CASE. It tastes almost identical to the regular one. I love Olive Garden salads and when I found the dressing in my local grocery store I was ecstatic.
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
YUMMMM!!!!  I love love love that you can now buy this! It is local the price point is great and I swear it's like I am sitting at olive Garden with their big bowl of salad in front of me.. This is amazing! One of the many things I have to have on my weekly shopping list!
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
This dressing is amazing to go with some spaghetti squash spaghetti! I get the light one so it isn’t too bad. I love it with my salad and like I said the spaghetti squash spaghetti. The flavor doesn’t taste like it came from a plastic bottle, you really can’t even tell.
Meredith R.
Orlando, FL
When I was little, I used to be super picky and would never eat salads. That is until I had one at Olive Garden and loved it. I would only eat salads there until I found out that their famous dressing was sold in stores! This is the only salad dressing I buy anymore!!
Kayla E.
Grand Rapids, MN
This is the best thing since sliced bread. This is perfect for salads, pasta salad, marinating and more! Something about the way it's made makes it one of the best Italian dressings I've had. It doesn't separate and it's my go to for making chicken Alfredo!
Dottie S.
Is this any good? Does it tastes like the restaurant?