Olive Garden Italian Dressing Light

by Olive Garden

Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Light Italian Dressing.
Restaurant recipe.
70% less fat and 60% fewer calories than regular Italian dressing.
See nutrition facts for sodium content.

What one is used in the restaurant ?
Is this any good? Does it tastes like the restaurant?
Start your review of Olive Garden Italian Dressing Light!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,017 reviews
Olive Garden Italian Dressing Light uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this dressing. My daughter found the recipe online for the famous Olive Garden salad. This tastes authentic. It is a creamy flavor packed vinaigrette dressing. The best part about it is that I’m able to eat without irritating my tummy. I’m not sure if Olive Garden Restaurants go beyond Minnesota. But if you have had their salads, you would know why I love them. They have peppers onions, black olives, bread crumbs and this delicious dressing to top it off. I would say give this a try. It’s delicious!
Brandy N.
Olive Garden Italian Dressing Light uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
You can not tell that this Olive Garden Italian dressing is light. It has 70% less fat and 55% fewer calories and it tastes amazing. It made some really good Italian chicken in the crock pot. It is reasonably priced and you can find it at Walmart. Olive Garden Italian Dressing Light
Megan F.
Everyone knows that Olive Garden salads are out of this world. I love that I can now make my own Olive Garden salad from the comfort of my own home! Plus I love that this dressing comes in a “light” option!
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Olive Garden Italian Dressing Light uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Since the pandemic we’ve been missing olive garden’s salad so I thought about getting this and it’s really good taste the same.
Shavan F.
Sumter, SC
I absolutely love this dressing! I have always loved the Olive Garden Salad and would wonder what dressing it was. I went to my High School reunion a few years ago and the caterer used a dressing that tasted very similar. Of course I asked what type of dressing it was and wouldn't you know it...it was the Olive Garden Italian Dressing. At the time it was only sold at Sam's, but NOW...Oh Em Gee I can get it in Walmart. I am in heaven!!
Jordan P.
Meansville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is really yummy for being a light dressing. It taste just like the regular version and I’m usually really picky on “diet “dressings. This was my go to when I was on weight watchers because I could have quite a bit for next to no points!
Kimberly R.
San Bernardino, CA
I like this more than the regular dressing because I feel better about using it haha. I think this is the best Italian dressing out there. I use it on chicken as well as pasta and salads
Stefani O.
Syracuse, NY
I am a huge fan of this dressing. It’s the best tasting “light” dressing out there. Great flavor, great quality, fair price point.
Catie S.
Clinton, NC
This is a good alternative if your looking a low calorie option, but it’s not as bold as the original. It’s still tasty. A little pricey, but sooooooo good!
Nicole C.
Sartell, MN
I’m not a fan of Olive Gardens traditional Italian dressing, but I LOVE the light version. It doesn’t have a strong vinegar taste and tastes more like a blend of herbs. Next time you go to Olive Garden ask for the salad to have light dressing on it.