BY OLIVE GARDEN #10 in Dining

Olive Garden
  • "it is a nice date spot for couples that don't want to spend in salad and prefer to get really tasty drinks and salads for the same price, you also get this super yummy bread sticks when you order an entree." in 70 reviews
  • "I go to olive garden all the time, even if it is just for the soup and breadsticks how can you pass that up and of course their salad, delicious Italian food as well!" in 25 reviews
  • "This used to be one of my favorite places to eat but the last several times I've been the food hasn't been up to par." in 13 reviews
  • "The food was very good, as usual, the service was excellent, and the manager wished us a Happy Anniversary and gave us free desserts." in 13 reviews
  • "The prices are not too expensive for a nice restaurant and you get unlimited soup or salad with breadsticks so it's a great deal." in 12 reviews
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
Olive Garden is awesome. They are not as awesome as they were when I worked there 20 years ago but awesome nonetheless. The menu has changed quite a bit and there are some things on it that I do miss although there are some really great new items as well. The fact that servers come to the table with a bottle of wine when you are greeted each makes you feel as if you are high class. I miss the old chicken marsala they had the new one does not taste as good as it used to. The soup and salad will never ever get old especially when it is always at a great price and never ending. The breadsticks are probably the best thing that they have that will never go out of style.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
I don't think anything more needs to be said than endless soup and breadsticks. Hahaha. Their drink menu is expensive, but creative, I've never been anywhere else that has a toasted marshmallow flavored drink, and this is coming from someone who hates foufy cocktails and mixed drinks. Just give me my beer or straight liquor. Anyway its too bad they don't always have the drink. My favorite meal isn't pasta at all! I usually get the Rosemary Chicken with double mash because I can't eat spinach. A lot of food for a reasonable amount of money, service at my local spot is usually very good, no complaints.
carole f.
Radcliffe, IA
I always get the same things because I'm kinda picky eater but its still great every time I go. the only problem I had was I orded the cheese ravioli and I asked what cheeses were in it. the waiter wasn't sure so he asked and told me. however when I got my food it had ricotta in it which I find very gross and he told me that was not in it I asked twice to make sure. he didn't come back for awhile so my husband ate almost all his food while I stared at my plate. he came back and had it fixed(I got my normal chicken fetticine) and everything was fine, but he never did apologies for lying to me
Michaela P.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
Sometimes you just need a little mainstream chain-restaurant italian comfort in your life, and what more could you ask for than the unlimited breadsticks, minestrone soup, and salad with that addicting dressing at Olive Garden. The fried lasagna is definitely a guilty pleasure, and the build-your-own pasta bowl with the pesto-alfredo and fried chicken added is one of the best pasta dishes I've had here.

Once upon a time they also served these delicious and spicy calabrian chicken wings as a seasonal special, and the faint hope of finding them again someday is what keeps me coming back.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
I have only ever ordered the chicken gnocchi soup and eaten the salad and breadsticks here, so I don't know very much about the actual food/menu. My problem with Olive Garden is they have overcharged me both times I've been there. For example, the waiter asked if we would like marinara sauce with our breadsticks. I said sure, but at the end of the meal he had charged me $5 for 2oz of marinara sauce! If my meal costs less than $12 it should be common courtesy to tell me that the sauce you're offering me isn't free/ doesn't normally come with the breadsticks as you implied. Rant over..
Jennifer T.
Foodie Expert
Olive Garden is a pretty solid choice for when you are craving breadsticks (because they're endless) and a really good salad. Their dressing is fantastic and the salad is still pretty low calorie. It's an affordable place that my 7 year old loves to eat at and the staff is usually great. I wish they still had the seafood alfredo and that they didn't use bay scallops (they're small and tend to overcook super easily) but it's still a good meal that usually allows leftovers. I usually walk out feeding 3 people for two days for roughly $40 before tip. Not too bad if you ask me.
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
Foodie Expert
Olive Garden used to be my dream restaurant when I was younger. I would beg my parents to take me there and we only went on super special occasions because it was a "very nice" place to eat. Now that I am grown up I enjoy going there from time to time, but I don't feel that it is ever on my list of top places I'd want to eat at. I do still like the breadsticks and the salad, however I'm not convinced on the pasta. I feel I can make the same at home, have a pot of leftovers and end up spending less money in the long run.
Swathi K.
THE FOOD IS AMAZING ! LAST time i WENT there i ordered a cheese ravioli and it was amazing. They give free and unlimited breadsticks too. Their tables and interior are very classy and fancy. Not too much annoying and distracting lighting that you would find in other sit down restaurants. THE FOOD was amazing, but the price was a bit pricey.. definitely worth the money though. The last time I went therew with my family we had to wait in line for AN HOUR because it was so crowded!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Foodie Expert
Omg what can you say about Olive Garden it's the best chain Italian restaurant. There has never been a time that I did not like what I ate at Olive Garden. My favorite is chicken parmesan, with the sweet sauce and the creamy mozzarella munja munja. My favorite wine from there is their Moscota, it's definitely a very good wine. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. Just an ending note my son and husband always order the tour of Italy, and they both almost finish it all.
Laura M.
Erie, PA
My visits here are always hit or miss. Either it's really good or it's not worth it. The staff is always friendly. However the food quality isn't consistent. The last time I was there my portion sizes for my lasagna were minuscule on top of it being very dry. Plus both servings of breadstick we received seemed over cooked. I was not happy at all. I've had other experiences where the food was delicious and they seem to have good deals going on a lot of the time.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Foodie Expert
What is your dish that u order wen u go to olive garden???
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
What's your favorite dish at Olive Garden?
Jaycie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your favorite Olive Garden soup? Mine is Zuppa touscana
Amber R.
Burnsville, MN
Favorite lunchtime meal - go!!
Daniella S.
Foodie Expert
What's the best thing to order in your opinion