Olive Garden  uploaded by Sneha T.Olive Garden  uploaded by Rose P.Olive Garden  uploaded by Auburn B.See all 16 photos

BY OLIVE GARDEN #10 in Dining

• What is your favorite Olive Garden so...The chicken gnocchi! I get it ... 14 Answers
  • What is your dish that u order wen u ...I do a build your own with the... 28 Answers
  • What's the best thing to order in you...Cavatappe with chicken frita ❀❀❀ 13 Answers
Photos (16)
  • "it is a nice date spot for couples that don't want to spend in salad and prefer to get really tasty drinks and salads for the same price, you also get this super yummy bread sticks when you order an entree." in 70 reviews
  • "I go to olive garden all the time, even if it is just for the soup and breadsticks how can you pass that up and of course their salad, delicious Italian food as well!" in 25 reviews
  • "This used to be one of my favorite places to eat but the last several times I've been the food hasn't been up to par." in 13 reviews
  • "The food was very good, as usual, the service was excellent, and the manager wished us a Happy Anniversary and gave us free desserts." in 13 reviews
  • "The prices are not too expensive for a nice restaurant and you get unlimited soup or salad with breadsticks so it's a great deal." in 12 reviews
Zarah Abigail P.
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
This is my son's all time favorite Italian restaurant. Just as I have to have my Chinese food fix every week, my lil boy has to have his Olive Garden fix every week. Their food not only tastes good, they are decent- sized portions too. Even though it's supposed to be a commercial establishment, they try to make their food taste like authentic Italian fare. They don't skimp on ingredients. Their restaurants are not tacky at all and have a very comfortable ambiance.
Big shout out to Olive Garden in Santa Maria, CA. They have a server there named Johnny/Donny(?) and he is the best! We would ask for him every time we're there. He really takes the time to connect & cater to his customers. My son pretty much orders the same thing over and over again but Johnny had established such a rapport with him that he was able to convince my picky eater to try something new. Yay! 😊
Albright A.
Albright A.
Takoma Park, MD
Olive garden is a restaurant me and my family love to go. But its not entirely perfect and feel like anyone who wants to try it should know. This restaurant is an Italian restaurant and I actually think the best food in that place is their bread stirs and salad. Its weird but trust me its true. Sadly I always feel like everytime I order something different the food always taste the same! I don't know what they put in the food but its like keep ordering the same thing over and over again. Also I must point out that if you cant stand cheese then thats probably not the right place for u either:-) The deserts are pretty good though and I think its a great place for familys to bond:-)
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Olive Garden is awesome. They are not as awesome as they were when I worked there 20 years ago but awesome nonetheless. The menu has changed quite a bit and there are some things on it that I do miss although there are some really great new items as well. The fact that servers come to the table with a bottle of wine when you are greeted each makes you feel as if you are high class. I miss the old chicken marsala they had the new one does not taste as good as it used to. The soup and salad will never ever get old especially when it is always at a great price and never ending. The breadsticks are probably the best thing that they have that will never go out of style.
Tori C.
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
Olive Garden is one of my favorite restaurants. I love that with every entrΓ©e, you always get unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks as well. Some dishes are expensive, but I think most of it is affordable, besides beverages. Olive Garden is always packed, so usually that's a sign that they really are a good restaurant. But since they are always busy, sometimes there is quite the wait. One of the last times I went there, for 6 people, it was 40 minutes, so it might not be the best restaurant to go to when there's a big party because they do not accept reservations. Service is always friendly and know what they're talking about.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
I don't think anything more needs to be said than endless soup and breadsticks. Hahaha. Their drink menu is expensive, but creative, I've never been anywhere else that has a toasted marshmallow flavored drink, and this is coming from someone who hates foufy cocktails and mixed drinks. Just give me my beer or straight liquor. Anyway its too bad they don't always have the drink. My favorite meal isn't pasta at all! I usually get the Rosemary Chicken with double mash because I can't eat spinach. A lot of food for a reasonable amount of money, service at my local spot is usually very good, no complaints.
carole f.
carole f.
Radcliffe, IA
I always get the same things because I'm kinda picky eater but its still great every time I go. the only problem I had was I orded the cheese ravioli and I asked what cheeses were in it. the waiter wasn't sure so he asked and told me. however when I got my food it had ricotta in it which I find very gross and he told me that was not in it I asked twice to make sure. he didn't come back for awhile so my husband ate almost all his food while I stared at my plate. he came back and had it fixed(I got my normal chicken fetticine) and everything was fine, but he never did apologies for lying to me
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Muskogee, OK
Sometimes you just need a little mainstream chain-restaurant italian comfort in your life, and what more could you ask for than the unlimited breadsticks, minestrone soup, and salad with that addicting dressing at Olive Garden. The fried lasagna is definitely a guilty pleasure, and the build-your-own pasta bowl with the pesto-alfredo and fried chicken added is one of the best pasta dishes I've had here.

Once upon a time they also served these delicious and spicy calabrian chicken wings as a seasonal special, and the faint hope of finding them again someday is what keeps me coming back.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
I have only ever ordered the chicken gnocchi soup and eaten the salad and breadsticks here, so I don't know very much about the actual food/menu. My problem with Olive Garden is they have overcharged me both times I've been there. For example, the waiter asked if we would like marinara sauce with our breadsticks. I said sure, but at the end of the meal he had charged me $5 for 2oz of marinara sauce! If my meal costs less than $12 it should be common courtesy to tell me that the sauce you're offering me isn't free/ doesn't normally come with the breadsticks as you implied. Rant over..
Prianka A.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
I like olive garden for dinner.. give us a real Italian feel..i like presentation of food and decorations like real garden of olives and grapes vines.. food is some time very amazing or some time it's ok... we are vegetarian some time they don't care and bring something we said do not put in.. well it is a common problem with most of restaurants they do the same now we got use too :( first time they take our food back than make new again..if they listen in one time they don't to do this.. what a waste of food well..still over all we like this resturant..and like to go there..
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Foodie Expert
Olive Garden is a pretty solid choice for when you are craving breadsticks (because they're endless) and a really good salad. Their dressing is fantastic and the salad is still pretty low calorie. It's an affordable place that my 7 year old loves to eat at and the staff is usually great. I wish they still had the seafood alfredo and that they didn't use bay scallops (they're small and tend to overcook super easily) but it's still a good meal that usually allows leftovers. I usually walk out feeding 3 people for two days for roughly $40 before tip. Not too bad if you ask me.
Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Foodie Expert
What is your dish that u order wen u go to olive garden???
Shirin S.
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
What's your favorite dish at Olive Garden?
Amber R.
Amber R.
Burnsville, MN
Favorite lunchtime meal - go!!
Jaycie B.
Jaycie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your favorite Olive Garden soup? Mine is Zuppa touscana
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Foodie Expert
What's the best thing to order in your opinion