BY OLIVE GARDEN #9 in Dining

• What is your favorite meal at Olive Garden? Mine is definitely th...5 Answers
  • What's the best thing to order in your opinion16 Answers
  • What is your favorite Olive Garden soup? Mine is Zuppa touscana18 Answers
Olive Garden
  • "it is a nice date spot for couples that don't want to spend in salad and prefer to get really tasty drinks and salads for the same price, you also get this super yummy bread sticks when you order an entree." in 70 reviews
  • "I go to olive garden all the time, even if it is just for the soup and breadsticks how can you pass that up and of course their salad, delicious Italian food as well!" in 25 reviews
  • "This used to be one of my favorite places to eat but the last several times I've been the food hasn't been up to par." in 13 reviews
  • "The food was very good, as usual, the service was excellent, and the manager wished us a Happy Anniversary and gave us free desserts." in 13 reviews
  • "The prices are not too expensive for a nice restaurant and you get unlimited soup or salad with breadsticks so it's a great deal." in 12 reviews
Brittany W.
I love the Olive Garden. I only get the salad and breadsticks when I go and am completely satisfied . I love when the servers shred the cheese for you. It's always fun for me and a good experience. My boyfriend doesn't like to go out to eat so it's been years since I got to go. Now I settle with buying their dressing at the grocery store. We got Olive Garden to-go one time and it was a complete waste of money . Portions to-go versus in-house are completely different. We got tiny portions, my salad got a tiny "I'm on a diet" size cup of dressing, and they pointed out when I paid that I needed to leave a tip. For what?..this small portion of food that is overpriced and the service I didn't receive because it was TO GO? Basically if you choose Olive Garden, eat there, get your money's worth..don't get it to go. Usually there's a 40 minute wait when I have gone, but there salad and breadsticks are worth it lol
Megan P.
Tampa, FL
I honestly think Olive Garden has gone downhill in the past few years. If you're going for lunch to get soup, salad, and breadsticks, I would give this 5 stars. Those are the best things on the menu and I could definitely make a meal out of that, but for dinner I would only give it 3 stars. I had one of the worst margaritas in my life here (I know, a margarita at an Italian restaurant, what was I thinking) but regardless it was the saltiest most disgusting drink I've ever had-I couldn't even drink it. The service here was good. But the main dishes were just okay in my book. I had the lobster ravioli which was good but I thought the portion sizes were a tad small. Food is good and the breadsticks are the best, but I would go elsewhere for really good, more authentic Italian food.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
[product:olive-garden-] mmmm..mmmm..mmmmlovr love their salad and their bread sticks. Now I always pick something different when k go their but I ALWAYS have their pastries. I forget what they r called. It they are cover3d in powder sugar and serv3d with chocolate or raspberry dipping sauce. This I craved during my last pregnancy. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
Olive Garden's breadsticks are one of my all time favorite foods. The soup salad and breadstick option is a great meal at a good price. The rest of the menu I do not care for. I have tried different things over the years and it all comes down to quality. There is nothing fresh or interesting about the food. An Italian restaurant that does not specialize in Italian food isn't the best, but I go back again & again for the soup salad & breadstick option!
Lauren S.
['Woodbridge ', ''], VA
Olive Garden the best affordable Italian sit down restaurants I have ever been ! I always get the tour of Italy when I eat there . They have amazing customer service and fast meal services . They have so many options for food and amazing never ending bread and salad ! Great food great service . Deserves all my love ! Olive Garden Olive Garden® Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing
Olive Garden is by far one of my favorite restaurants. I don’t know how many times growing up I asked to go there for birthday dinners. I love love love Italian food and Olive Garden is so yummy. I always get ravioli when I’m there and I’m never disappointed. The breadsticks are addicting, sometimes you get full before your main course comes out. Fantastic food and it doesn’t break the bank.
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
I’m not a vinaigrette type of salad person and i love their salads. You have to try the lasagna fritta and thank me later. When they offer you a taste of the wine, they know what their talking about. And nothing is better than having salad and breadsticks on a rainy day.
Taylor H.
Olive garden is soooo good and I wish I could come here more often, but sometimes it is just too expensive. The best time to go is lunch time so you can get a cheaper meal. I always go here for date nights or special occasions, but my olive garden does not take reservations which upsets me a little too. Other than those things, the quality is there and their food is delicious!
Jessica Z.
My family loves going to Olive Garden. The soups are delicious and the food is always consistent. I recently went about a week ago and the new renovations are wonderful. They still have the same charm while be updated. The servers are always really great. Our server gave us a great tip when my sister was between chicken parmigiana and eggplant parmigiana.
Amanda W.
Coming from a family that was born in Italy, this is not the place I would chose to go for Italian food. I think I have been here 3 times and I have never really been satisfied. They do have amazing breadsticks though! The food is good if you aren't Italian, but if you're someone like me who has homemade sauce and other homemade food, I do not recommend.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
What is your dish that u order wen u go to olive garden???
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
What's your favorite dish at Olive Garden?
Jaycie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your favorite Olive Garden soup? Mine is Zuppa touscana
Daniella S.
What's the best thing to order in your opinion
Amber R.
Burnsville, MN
Favorite lunchtime meal - go!!