Olive Garden

by Olive Garden

#13 in Dining

how to buy medications online?
Why are the soup bowls so shallow? It gets frustrating waiting for your soup.
What is your Go-to order from Olive Garden??
Start your review of Olive Garden !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...tasty drinks and salads for the same price, you also get this super yummy bread sticks when you order an entree.in reviews
I go to olive garden all the time, even if it is just for the soup and breadsticks how can you pass that up and of course their salad, delicious Italian food as well!in reviews
This used to be one of my favorite places to eat but the last several times I've been the food hasn't been up to par.in reviews
The food was very good, as usual, the service was excellent, and the manager wished us a Happy Anniversary and gave us free desserts.in reviews
The prices are not too expensive for a nice restaurant and you get unlimited soup or salad with breadsticks so it's a great deal.in reviews
Karem H.
Kissimmee, FL
Olive Garden  uploaded by Karem H.
Excelente sitio para comer italiano, agradable lugar, para ir con la pareja, o en familia, también súper agradable, súper limpio, el servicio a la mesa es excelente, la comida es exquisita, los platos son completos, de verdad es una buena opción de comida, 100% recomendado🤣
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,619 reviews
Olive Garden  uploaded by Kellen H.
I really love the food and wine! It’s not expensive and have great deals! I love the breadsticks a lot! They have really good desserts too! I love going and also ordering to go when I just want to relax at home to eat! All the dishes are very delicious and I definitely will continue to go back!
Faith C.
Mars Hill, NC
Olive Garden  uploaded by Faith C.
Just ate there and it’s so so good. I get the seafood pasta & I add in mushrooms & tomatoes. It’s beyond good. I don’t like that you can’t take home at least one bowl of the endless soup & salad.
Ana C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Olive Garden  uploaded by Ana C.
Olive Garden  uploaded by Ana C.
I love Olive Garden is a delicious Italian food for me salad pastas and soups wow 🤩 love it 🥰
Susan L.
Olive Garden  uploaded by Susan L.
We went here for Veterans day dinner. My husband's free dinner was a lasagna. I had my usual Zuppa Toscana soup. It's so good I order it everytime! I had the Tour of Italy which had Chicken Parmesan , Alfredo, lasagna. I only ate the Chicken Parmesan because I was so full from the other meals. It was nice and crunchy. I saved the rest for lunch the next day. We came in at 8:30pm so it wasn't too busy. We only waited about 10 min. The service was fast and courteous.
LaToya D.
Portsmouth, VA
Olive Garden  uploaded by LaToya D.
I've always loved Olive Garden. Date night is usually always finished with great customer service here. I recommend and always will. Great italian dishes!!! #influenstereats
Alicia M.
Oley, PA
Olive Garden  uploaded by Alicia M.
Every now and again I think we could all use some Olive Garden in our life. While I’m a real foodie and generally don’t gravitate toward chain restaurants, Olive Garden is a place I occasionally crave. I love that they offer endless soup, salad, and breadsticks. I mean, who can resist their signature salad dressing? They also have gluten free pasta! I love to get the four cheese ziti sub gf pasta - delicious! The food is always consistently good. Definitely a favorite chain for us.
Karol G.
Mcallen, TX
Olive Garden  uploaded by Karol G.
Olive Garden is the best option for birthdays graduations, any celebration really or anyday lunch or dinner. Flavor is great, prices are good. Gotta love the unlimited soup, salad and bread.
Lola A.
Kissimmee, FL
Olive Garden  uploaded by Lola A.
My and my family’s favorite place we always enjoying there the most delicious italian dishes only at Olive Garden
Elvin C.
Hollywood, FL
Olive Garden  uploaded by Elvin C.
Delicious!!! One of my favorite restaurants. The menu its exquisite! Good taste and excelent prices. Also the service its very good. My favorite Entree its the Tour of italy because have three italian favorites like lasagna, chicken parmigiana and fetuccini alfredo. I love the 2 x 1 offer in the lunch time and also the margaritas only in $5. Perfect to dinner with family and friends highly recommend!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...