Olive Garden

by Olive Garden

#12 in Dining

where's the first place you can't wait to eat Dine in after Quarantine? Olive Garden for me😋😋
What is your favorite thing to order from here, and why?
I Have many favorite restaurants but Olive Garden it’s number one on my list I always get chicken Alfredo, what’s your favorite restaurant? And do you have a favorite meal? 😌
Start your review of Olive Garden !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...tasty drinks and salads for the same price, you also get this super yummy bread sticks when you order an entree.in reviews
I go to olive garden all the time, even if it is just for the soup and breadsticks how can you pass that up and of course their salad, delicious Italian food as well!in reviews
This used to be one of my favorite places to eat but the last several times I've been the food hasn't been up to par.in reviews
The food was very good, as usual, the service was excellent, and the manager wished us a Happy Anniversary and gave us free desserts.in reviews
The prices are not too expensive for a nice restaurant and you get unlimited soup or salad with breadsticks so it's a great deal.in reviews
Elvin C.
Hollywood, FL
Olive Garden  uploaded by Elvin C.
Delicious!!! One of my favorite restaurants. The menu its exquisite! Good taste and excelent prices. Also the service its very good. My favorite Entree its the Tour of italy because have three italian favorites like lasagna, chicken parmigiana and fetuccini alfredo. I love the 2 x 1 offer in the lunch time and also the margaritas only in $5. Perfect to dinner with family and friends highly recommend!!!
Karen D.
NY
Olive Garden  uploaded by Karen D.
The Tour of Italy states, layered lasagna. This frozen Perdue like square chicken is an embarrassment, as you can see from this photo this was slapped on the plate. No one even bothered to melt the cheese. This was at the Carle Place Long Island Ny location. I won’t comment on the Zuppa Toscana soup that was just water and uncooked ingredients. I didn’t wait for the manager, after a ten minute wait for someone to came I left. I’m assuming they were handling other customers order problems.
Amie D.
Olive Garden  uploaded by Amie D.
We love olive garden there selections of soups breadsticks are just yummy and their signature salad it’s always something to look forward to when you’re eating at or from Olive Garden they have a great pastas desserts and hors d’oeuvres it’s a treatOlive Garden Olive Garden Italian Restaurant Signature Italian Dressing
Susan M.
Woodway, TX
Olive Garden  uploaded by Susan M.
I have never really been a fan of The Olive Garden - always thought it was ok, just nothing special. It's been at least 5 yrs since I've been dragged there & all I remember was complaining about how much it cost for their craptastic food! But now that we have a pandemic they really seem to be turning those lemons into lemonade ... literally & figuratively, so don't miss the raspberry lemonade, cause it's crazy amazing! The one menu item that brought me back is the Zuppa Tuscana. This is the soup I want when I feel bad. I just feel healthy after I eat it! We still aren't dining in, so it's a huge plus that the OG offers their $5. cold entree add-on offer for take out. That truly makes it a value. I can honestly say that everything we've tried has been great, so I hope that's true at all locations.
Hart L.
Olive Garden  uploaded by Hart L.
Olive Garden  uploaded by Hart L.
This is my family's favorite dinner place. When we want to all meet up this is where we go for lunch or dinner. Love the breadsticks, salad and soups. We go minimum once a month.
Sharnice W.
Philadelphia, PA
Olive Garden  uploaded by Sharnice W.
Not that great mediocre at its best not authentic taste frozen but it wasn’t a horrible meal
Christine D.
Olive Garden  uploaded by Christine D.
Olive Garden is one of my favorite Italian restaurants. I love the atmosphere and the food. My favorite menu items are the Raviolios, gluten free rotini pasta, five cheese ziti al forno, & of course the breadsticks! #olivegarden #italian #italianfood #pasta #breadsticks #italy #restaurant #ziti #spaghetti #lasagna #soup #influenstereats #comfortfood #pastanight #foodie #favoritefoods #myfavoritefood #comfortmeal #weeknightmeal Olive Garden
Heather L.
Knollwood, TX
Their pasta is to die for! I never can find a place that compares to this place! Their breadsticks are so hard to stop eating also!
Jennifer H.
My all time favorite place to eat! Their menu is fantastic...and the unlimited salad and breadsticks...YES PLEASE😋😋 my only improvement would be to open one closer to where i live! 3 hours is a long way to drive to eat your delicious food! Highly recommend eating here
Stephanie S.
Niceville
We don’t get to go here too often, but when we do it’s always a pleasant experience! Love how many different options they have available on the menu and that they’re pretty affordable compared to other restaurants. They also have good deals going on mostly all the time. Their breadsticks are absolutely awesome too as well as the soup and salad! Definitely always a have a good time here and end up going home full and with leftovers!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer S.