BY OLIVE GARDEN #3 in Dining

• What is your favorite meal at Olive Garden? Mine is definitely th...1 Answers
  • What's the best thing to order in your opinion16 Answers
  • What is your favorite Olive Garden soup? Mine is Zuppa touscana18 Answers
Olive Garden
  • "it is a nice date spot for couples that don't want to spend in salad and prefer to get really tasty drinks and salads for the same price, you also get this super yummy bread sticks when you order an entree." in 70 reviews
  • "I go to olive garden all the time, even if it is just for the soup and breadsticks how can you pass that up and of course their salad, delicious Italian food as well!" in 25 reviews
  • "This used to be one of my favorite places to eat but the last several times I've been the food hasn't been up to par." in 13 reviews
  • "The food was very good, as usual, the service was excellent, and the manager wished us a Happy Anniversary and gave us free desserts." in 13 reviews
  • "The prices are not too expensive for a nice restaurant and you get unlimited soup or salad with breadsticks so it's a great deal." in 12 reviews
Morgan B.
I must say, Olive Garden is a splurge for my family. Italian food is arguably the favorite in my household, with a weekly Chicken Alfredo night on Wednesdays. Olive Garden is the perfect place for a family outing but not too extravagant or expensive. With complimentary soup/salad (the salad is so delicious that we have purchased the salad dressing they make at Walmart!) and delicious hot breadsticks, it's a great appetizers to have that will definitely be a hit with whoever you bring! The menu is full of options, ranging from assortments of pasta to parmesan platters to sandwiches and so much more, there is definitely something for everyone on this menu. Olive Garden also has a wide range of wines and drinks that will definitely satisfy those with a taste for the "finer things" but also nonalcoholic drinks like lemonades of many flavors. They are GREAT about working and affirming that products are safe of food allergens and have a menu for those with food allergies. Every time I have alerted them of my food allergy, the manager comes out to chat and assure us that the menu is kept up-to-date and accurate. We love Olive Garden and will continue going back!
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
[product:olive-garden-] mmmm..mmmm..mmmmlovr love their salad and their bread sticks. Now I always pick something different when k go their but I ALWAYS have their pastries. I forget what they r called. It they are cover3d in powder sugar and serv3d with chocolate or raspberry dipping sauce. This I craved during my last pregnancy. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Lacey N.
Houghton Lake
Olive Garden's breadsticks are one of my all time favorite foods. The soup salad and breadstick option is a great meal at a good price. The rest of the menu I do not care for. I have tried different things over the years and it all comes down to quality. There is nothing fresh or interesting about the food. An Italian restaurant that does not specialize in Italian food isn't the best, but I go back again & again for the soup salad & breadstick option!
Jessica Z.
My family loves going to Olive Garden. The soups are delicious and the food is always consistent. I recently went about a week ago and the new renovations are wonderful. They still have the same charm while be updated. The servers are always really great. Our server gave us a great tip when my sister was between chicken parmigiana and eggplant parmigiana.
Amanda W.
Coming from a family that was born in Italy, this is not the place I would chose to go for Italian food. I think I have been here 3 times and I have never really been satisfied. They do have amazing breadsticks though! The food is good if you aren't Italian, but if you're someone like me who has homemade sauce and other homemade food, I do not recommend.
Ashley C.
The salad and breadsticks are the best forget the entree just bring me salad and breadsticks. The only complaint I have with Olive Garden would be the one I go to specifically there is always a long wait at least 25 mins and always plenty of tables open. I am not sure if they just don't have the staff or wait the case but the food is awesome!!
Gabrielle F.
Literally HANDS DOWN this is my favorite restaurant in the world. I always get the same thing every time I go which is the chicken Alfredo with lots of cheese on top and the strawberry passion fruit 😫😍 🙌🏾 the salad taste so good as well as the breadsticks YUUUUM🥗🥖
Christi W.
Amarillo
My most favorite place to eat! Everything I have ordered through the years has always been exceptionally good. Never once have I had to send a dish back. And I love that I now can buy their salad dressing and croutons in the grocery store Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing 36 fl. oz. Bottle
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
I always enjoy going to Olive Garden. It’s usually tasty and fun. The last few times I’ve gone the service hasn’t been up to par and the food has been cold. I’ll definitely give it another chance, servers can have bad days, cooks can have bad days, we are all human. Overall I love the food.
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
The nearest Olive Garden near me is about 2 hrs away. We usually go eat there if we have things to do in that City and it is one of our favorite places to eat. The salad is perfectly dressed every time, the bread sticks are perfect and the combo appetizer with the stuffed mushrooms is SO GOOD! My favorite dishes are the seafood fettuccine, the Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo and the Chicken Marsala ❤️
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
What is your dish that u order wen u go to olive garden???
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
What's your favorite dish at Olive Garden?
Jaycie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your favorite Olive Garden soup? Mine is Zuppa touscana
Daniella S.
What's the best thing to order in your opinion
Amber R.
Burnsville, MN
Favorite lunchtime meal - go!!