BY OLIVE GARDEN #9 in Dining

• How often do you eat at Olive Garden?  And what do you us...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite meal at Olive Garden? Mine is defin...6 Answers
  • What's the best thing to order in your opinion16 Answers
Olive Garden
  • "it is a nice date spot for couples that don't want to spend in salad and prefer to get really tasty drinks and salads for the same price, you also get this super yummy bread sticks when you order an entree." in 70 reviews
  • "I go to olive garden all the time, even if it is just for the soup and breadsticks how can you pass that up and of course their salad, delicious Italian food as well!" in 25 reviews
  • "This used to be one of my favorite places to eat but the last several times I've been the food hasn't been up to par." in 13 reviews
  • "The food was very good, as usual, the service was excellent, and the manager wished us a Happy Anniversary and gave us free desserts." in 13 reviews
  • "The prices are not too expensive for a nice restaurant and you get unlimited soup or salad with breadsticks so it's a great deal." in 12 reviews
Carrie M.
A great place to go for mainstream Italian. If you are expecting home cooked meal quality you will not find that here. They have soft drinks and specialty drinks however they love to push the wine on you. (Get a green apple martini and thank me later) the salad and bread sticks come before your meal and are a must have and if you don’t like salad they have tons of delicious soup options as well. As for main courses their is too many to name but I bet they are all tasty and you will find something you like. I like to go when it’s either all you can eat time or buy one take one because then I know I’m getting a delicious lunch the following day! Weekends are super busy so I suggest going during the week early evening for a super pleasant experience.
Machelle H.
Sioux Falls , SD
The first time we decided to go to Olive Garden I thought they only serve salads and vegetables given their name. But they actually have a wide variety of dishes and drinks. They have great pasta. I had spaghetti and I was able to customize it. They have options for sauce (meat, marinara, etc.), pasta noodles (fettuccine, angelhair, penne,etc.). The serving is huge, too!! They have good coffee and I love their cannoli; it's so filling!! The staff is friendly, their service is fast, and the prices are fair.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I love the Olive Garden. I only get the salad and breadsticks when I go and am completely satisfied . I love when the servers shred the cheese for you. It's always fun for me and a good experience. My boyfriend doesn't like to go out to eat so it's been years since I got to go. Now I settle with buying their dressing at the grocery store. We got Olive Garden to-go one time and it was a complete waste of money . Portions to-go versus in-house are completely different. We got tiny portions, my salad got a tiny "I'm on a diet" size cup of dressing, and they pointed out when I paid that I needed to leave a tip. For what?..this small portion of food that is overpriced and the service I didn't receive because it was TO GO? Basically if you choose Olive Garden, eat there, get your money's worth..don't get it to go. Usually there's a 40 minute wait when I have gone, but there salad and breadsticks are worth it lol
Taryn C.
Manchestr Ctr, VT
Olive Garden can always be counted on for a nice family friendly outing. I unfortunately do not have any near me so it is always a stop when out of town. The staff is friendly,  professional, and faster then expected. When it comes to the food they deliver in their dinners and bottomless breadsticks. Unfortunately the appetizers sounded better then they were.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't knoe if its just the location that i go to or I'd the quality has gotten bad over time because to me that pasta isn't food anymore. But i do love the endless salad and bread sticks. I also like the soup. A little over priced for me and food is whatever now. Id say akin them restaurant and find an authentic Italian place if you want something good and better quality.Over priced and too hyped up in my opinion.
Marquita S.
Richmond
The last time I went to Olive Garden I was pleased with the service. I was treating my Dad for Father's Day. Our meals were delicious the salad was fresh and the breadsticks were great too. I don't go to the Olive Garden much so I was impressed with the service. Only complaint was that our server forgot our drinks, but it was busy. Other than that I was satisfied and will be dining there again.
Laudane L.
Olive Gardens it's one of my favorite place I like to go there all the time with my 4 kids and my sweet husband. I been there 4 or 5 times, It's always a good experience and time for me and my family, I love the spaghetti shrimp, the yummy salad and the tasty wine, and one of the day I was there was one of my baby birthday, they bring him cake and sing happy birthday song for my baby.  every time I go there I really enjoy the moment. I love Olive Gardens.  Olive Garden
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
I’m not a vinaigrette type of salad person and i love their salads. You have to try the lasagna fritta and thank me later. When they offer you a taste of the wine, they know what their talking about. And nothing is better than having salad and breadsticks on a rainy day.
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
I love Olive Garden. It's a nice date spot for my husband and I, as well as going out to dinner with my dad and step mom. The menu has a lot of Italian classics. I like that the portions are better for individual servings, because I hate leftovers. I think the desserts are also a nice size and they have unique desserts that aren't offered elsewhere and I wouldn't make myself.
Genesis G.
I always love eating here! The waiter/waitresses are always very polite and professional, and the food is always delicious! It is more on the pricey side, so we only go here occasionally, but I we are celebrating with food, you can bet we are always going to come here!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
What is your dish that u order wen u go to olive garden???
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
What's your favorite dish at Olive Garden?
Jaycie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your favorite Olive Garden soup? Mine is Zuppa touscana
Daniella S.
What's the best thing to order in your opinion
Amber R.
Burnsville, MN
Favorite lunchtime meal - go!!