BeautyFaceFacial Skincareoliology
Collagen Facial Treatment Rosehip Oil, 1 Ounce

Oliology Collagen Facial Treatment Rosehip Oil, 1 Ounce.

by oliology

Oliology facial oils deliver moisture, boost radiance and give skin a healthy, dewy glow. These amazing all natural facial care must haves are jam-packed with therapeutic grade oils for beauty boosting results and are the best way to deliver the most bio-available nutrients to your skin. Rosehip oil is high in moisturizing properties as well as contains Vitamins A and C, and which contribute to Collagen production, resulting in a healthy appearance. Rosehip is the analog Vitamin A and can help reduce the appearance of acne scars, hyper pigmentation and fine lines naturally without the side effects of prescribed retinols.

Oliology facial oils deliver moisture, boost radiance and give skin a healthy, dewy glow.; These amazing all natural facial care must haves are jam-packed with therapeutic grade oils for beauty boosting results; Are the best way to deliver the most bio-available nutrients to your skin.; Rosehip oil is high in moisturizing properties as well as contains Vitamins A and C; Can help reduce the appearance of acne scars, hyper pigmentation and fine lines

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oliology Collagen Facial Treatment Rosehip Oil, 1 Ounce.!
Yarelly A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have really dry skin & this rosehip oil from oilology has helped so much in keeping my skin hydrated through this cold nights. Helped with my skin being flaky which was amazing, & also helped improve the appearance of my acne scars & discoloration. Overall, a really good rosehip oil.
member-6a45b
Any and every moisturizer has broken out my skin which is probably the reason I have more wrinkles and sun damage then I should at age 51. I have blackheads and clogged pores all over my face. I started using this 3 days ago just at night. My blackheads are basically just disappearing and it hasn't broken out my face at all. My face is so much smoother. This product is absolutely AMAZING! I wish it was able to get rid of brown spots from the sun.
Alejandra R.
Concord, NH
I use this on my face almost every night, and do notice my skin feeling more nourished and firm. It is a heavy oil, but it works just as well as pricier alternatives. You can find these at TJ or Marshall’s for about 5$.
Kaitlin N.
Bourbon, MO
I love this product. It makes my skin feel so soft and clean. Even though it is an oil it does not make your skin feel oily at all

Looking for your answer?