BeautyHairHair Productsoliology
Coconut Oil Dry Shampoo, 15 Oz

Oliology Coconut Oil Dry Shampoo, 1.5 Oz.

by oliology

Refreshes second day hair. Cleanses hair without water. Paraben free.

Travel size.; Absorbs oils and build up.

Is this expensive, and does it add volume to your hair?
Start your review of Oliology Coconut Oil Dry Shampoo, 1.5 Oz.!
Azucena C.
Oliology Coconut Oil Dry Shampoo, 1.5 Oz. uploaded by Azucena C.
I love this dry shampoo because it controls my hair to perfection and leaves me with a coconut smell all day that I love ... it helps me control the oil in my hair and keep it always great 😘😘😘😘
Hannah M.
New Brockton, AL
Oliology Coconut Oil Dry Shampoo, 1.5 Oz. uploaded by Hannah M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Works well and has a good scent even after using it on hair that hasn’t been washed in a few days!
Brenda Q.
Ontario, CA
Oliology Coconut Oil Dry Shampoo, 1.5 Oz. uploaded by Brenda Q.
First time trying this dry shampoo and surprisingly it works very well. It helps my hair from feeling and looking very oily it absorbs all the excess oil in my hair. It refreshes my hair and I love that it is paraben- free dry shampoo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...