BeautyHairHair Productsoliology
Coconut Oil 10-in-1 Multipurpose Spray, Leave In Treatment for All Hair Types, 4 Oz [Multipurpose Spray]

by oliology

This multipurpose nourishing treatment with coconut oil & botanical extracts offers ten benefits. It detangles, moisturizes, hydrates, controls frizz, strengthens, prevents split ends, protects against breakage, provides brilliant shine, creates silkiness, and smooths the hair cuticle.Oliology:A collection of must-have skincare &- haircare products to smooth, brighten,detoxify and protect with numerous anti-aging properties. Each product isformulated with botanical oils including nutrient-rich coconut oil, anti-oxidants, and vitamins for beauty-boosting results.

All-in-one solution to miraculously restore 10 common hair care concerns including split ends, frizz, breakage and dullness.; 1) detangles 2) moisturizes 3) hydrates 4) controls frizz 5) strengthens 6) prevents split ends 7) protects against breakage 8) provides brilliant shine 9) creates silkiness 10) smooths the hair cuticle.; Leave-in Treatment for All Hair Types. Paraben Free.; Made in USA, Cruelty Free; Key Ingredients - Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract provides hair with natural nutrients; shines and conditions. Panthenol is a highly effective strengthener. Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein helps to strengthen damaged hair. Chamomile Extract soothes hair and scalp. Green Tea Extract enhances overall hair health with antioxidants and nutrients

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oliology Coconut Oil 10-in-1 Multipurpose Spray, Leave In Treatment for All Hair Types, 4 Oz. [Multipurpose Spray]!
Elena L.
I love this hair spray,i have thick dump hair and it’s working like a glove for me and my hair ,the moisturiser is amazing I truly recommend this product,very satisfied with the results ,one of the best affordable hair spray [product:oliology-coconut-oil-10-in-1-multipurpose-spray-leave-in-treatment-for-all-hair-types-4-oz-[multipurpose-spray]
kyla N.
Mission Viejo, CA
Oliology Coconut Oil 10-in-1 Multipurpose Spray, Leave In Treatment for All Hair Types, 4 Oz. [Multipurpose Spray] uploaded by kyla N.
i’d say it’s great, it works perfectly for any hair but i realized i don’t like the style it gives me when i used it for a couple months. it does what it was said on the bottle (gives frizz to your hair) which i wasn’t planning on doing with my hair. smells great as well! plus, if you want frizz to ur hair it’s perfect for you!
April C.
Temecula, CA
Oliology Coconut Oil 10-in-1 Multipurpose Spray, Leave In Treatment for All Hair Types, 4 Oz. [Multipurpose Spray] uploaded by April C.
I bought this spray for the bargain price of $5.99 at Marshall’s. What a great product. Beats the argon oil and keratin sprays that I paid more for. Spray in towel dried hair and brush, my hair comes out smooth and healthy looking. I’m hoping it’s also strengthening my ends as advertised.
Samantha M.
kankakee, IL
Oliology Coconut Oil 10-in-1 Multipurpose Spray, Leave In Treatment for All Hair Types, 4 Oz. [Multipurpose Spray] uploaded by Samantha M.
It is such a great product! I use it every 2 days after air drying my hair. It is very affordable and not expensive. I would improve it by how much it sprays, I have to shake it ever so often. I am satisfied with the result it works great!
Mariam P.
San Antonio, TX
Oliology Coconut Oil 10-in-1 Multipurpose Spray, Leave In Treatment for All Hair Types, 4 Oz. [Multipurpose Spray] uploaded by Mariam P.
This product is amazing for your hair! Its a treatment for dry ends. The smell of coconut is so good.
Kayla G.
Titusville, FL
Oliology Coconut Oil 10-in-1 Multipurpose Spray, Leave In Treatment for All Hair Types, 4 Oz. [Multipurpose Spray] uploaded by Kayla G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I use this product everyday after I shower and I am obsessed with it. It leaves my hair feeling so smooth and silky and makes my hair easier to brush. I bought this product at TJ Maxx and have rebought it multiple times.
Mikayla G.
Millersburg , OH
I absolutely love this product! I use it every daily after I wash my hair. It leaves my hair feeling hydrated and soft. If you have curly/wavy hair it helps enhance your natural curl. Plus the scent is divine! 10/10 recommend! Tjmaxx is where I find mine!
Amanda H.
Essex, MA
I found oilology 10 in 1 at my local tjmaxx a year ago. I love this product!! I use it on my hair after a shower it helps with brushing out tangles in my hair. It doesn't leave my hair oily and it smells great. Can't beat the price either it only costs 7 or 8 dollars for a bottle. I highly recommend this product!
Angelica B.
Hialeah, FL
I use this spray after I wash my hair and I feel like it helps my hair dry smoothly and with nourishment. It looks more shiny and healthy. Now it doesn’t do miracles for my frizz but there hasn’t been anything to help with that other than an expensive hair salon treatment lol. I found it at Marshalls at a cheap price so look for it there!
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I bought this at TJ MAXX bc it was a good deal and smelled good. Had no idea it would become a holy grail! Love how this tames my fly away hairs and smells amazing!

Looking for your answer?