Add a Photo

By OLIKA
#395 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Taking a cue from our real-life feathered friends, Birdie dedicates itself to helping others stay clean. With soothing essential oils and nourishing aloe vera, our sanitizing liquid quickly cleanses the hands and leaves them feeling refreshed. Birdie’s base houses 10 dry wipes to assist with the removal of dirt and grime. You'll receive one robin's egg and one charcoal birdie in this 2-pack.

Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.

Not only is Birdie is a huge upgrade from the stale, sterile hand sanitizer of the past—he is also a great conversation piece (I frequently get compliments on him)! The formula is super light and fresh unlike the chemical-forward scent of many other options out there. Bonus: my hands NEVER feel sticky after use. Highly recommend!
Dane W.
Dane W.
Portland, OR

I love the Birdie so much I bought myself a multipack. It seriously looks great guys. It's minimalist and it also stands out. The wipes WITH the spray are key. It's so easy to travel. I don't know how I lived without it.
Alex L.
Alex L.

Has a great scent and doesn't leave any residue like the other sanitizers. Easily fits in a backpack or suitcase. Will put one in all of my travel bags to make sure i'm never without it!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY

Where can I find this? Walmart?
fitgirl.j z.
fitgirl.j z.

I love having hand sanitizer in my purse but sometimes I need wet wipes. The problem is I don't necessarily like the smell wipes have, all I smell is chemicals. Is the Birdie travel size? I also want to know if it's 100% essential oils.
Esse produto não causa alergia? Para ser usado para limpar mão de crianças? Contem alcool em sua formula?

Join Now