BY COLGATE #3 in Toothbrushes

Removes More Plaque And Over 96% More Bacteria*For A Whole Mouth Clean. Tapered Bristles Clean Between Teeth And Along The Gumline While Soft Dentist-Like Polishing Cups Help Delicately Remove Stains From Teeth. Unique Cheek And Tongue Cleaner Helps Comfortably Remove Odor-Causing Bacteria Soft Grip Handle *Overall Bacteria Vs. Brushing Teeth Alone With A Flat-Trim Toothbrush. Made In Switzerland Personal Care, Oral Care, Manual Toothbrushes & Tongue Cleaners, Toothbrushes - Manual see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
I just bought these at Target the other day and so far I like them! The brushes actually feel like the get into all the cracks and crevices in my teeth and clean them. Also, I’ve found in the past that toothbrushes I tried, had bristles that were to rough and hard which hurt my teeth and gums. The bristles on these however are much softer so it does not hurt my mouth at all.
Brianna G.
Baudette , MN
The younger cleaning pads on the back are a good idea but I find it hard to keep them clean and they seem like a germ trap. I also find the bristles to be too stiff even in the softest variety. I don’t notice much of a difference in how clean my teeth are when using this brush pattern then when I use a regular type of tooth brush. It’s just “ok”
April H.
Quartzsite
I have really sensitive teeth, and until I found Colegate Sensitive 360. It's proved itself time and again when my teeth started to get really brittle, and chip all the time from health issues and the medications from them. With it already being made for sensitive t teeth, I didn't have to go out and boy is whole new product. Thank you Colgate
James W.
Portland
I have sensitive gums and teeth and its hard finding a toothbrush that is able to clean up but also not be to rough. Colgate 350 degree toothbrush is amazing! it is soft and gets the job done. After brushing my teeth with this toothbrush i notice less plaque, nothing gets stuck in my teeth, and my mouth feels fresh!
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
These are my favorite to use. I always buy a new one every 4 months. They are extremely soft and clean inside, scrub the tongue well, get the plaque off, and get the top of mouth and gums. The packaging is cute and very efficient. I like how the woman's brushes differ from the men's when it comes to packaging.
Kaitlin P.
Muncie, IN
The bristles are soft and they don’t hurt my teeth, but they’re still firm enough to clean my teeth in an efficient way. The toothbrushes aren’t too costly either and they are made nice with a good handle and grips as well and the head of the toothbrush makes it easy to clean every tooth in your mouth.
Juliana I.
This is my favorite toothbrush to use. I love how fresh my mouth feels after I use it. I also love the tongue scrub on the back on the toothbrush. It allows you to reach the back of your mouth, as well as scrubbing your cheeks as you brush. I would recommend this product to everybody.
Danielle M.
Valley View, PA
I just recently purchased this so I have not been using for a long time to give a full review but I will say what I have used of it so far has been great. I feel like the bristles get down between the cracks and close to the gum much more than previous toothbrushes I have tried.
Sheree P.
San Diego, CA
The soft bristles are just what I need. My gums are sensitive and I tend to brush my teeth on the harder side... so far this has been my go to toothbrush and when wanting to try something new I always end up picking ones that are stuff 🤨 also love the pack of two because I can knock out grabbing one for myself and boyfriend!
Erika C.
My roommate in college was a dental assistant and she always told me soft bristles brushes are the way to go. She also let me have a toothbrush she brought home from work, and it was this one. That’s why I stick with it, I feel like it’s professionally recommended.