BY GENERIC

Unique and versatile, rotary cutters allow you to cut in any direction, backward or forward, straight or curved. You can cut many materials, cloth, leather, paper, vinyl, film and much more, thin or thick, soft or hard. Right or left handed. 45mm Deluxe- This ergonomic cutter is easy and comfortable to use. It has a self-retracting blade and a safety button that keeps the blade locked. This cutter will also fit the decorative edge blades. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Aprile M.
I have owned my Olfa Rotary Cutter for over 3 years. I replace the blades monthly because I use it so much. The handle is comfortable to hold. I like that it has a lock that you can use to lock it closed or lock it with the blade engaged. I would recommend this rotary cutter.
Allison D.
I haven't tried the rotary blade as of yet, but olfactory is an amazing brand. I love my knife with the snap off blades. Very useful for my projects and you don't have to replace anything for a good while