BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Wonderfeel Double Cleanser removes makeup and cleanses skin in one easy step. The classic cold cream is elevated to the ultimate spa indulgence for even the most dry and sensitive skin. Cold creams have been used for centuries to remove makeup, but this formula makes all others ancient history with its innovative, lightweight texture and skin-soothing hydration.

This one-step modern cold cream effortlessly dissolves long-wear and waterproof makeup and deep cleanses to sweep away dirt and oil. Some traditional cleansers—or double cleansing—can be tough on delicate skin. Ole’s innovative botanical- and nutrient-rich face cleanser ensures the skin is never stripped, and it’s gentle enough to give dry and sensitive skin a cleansed, soft, and supple Ole Glow®!

*Apply to damp face and neck, and gently massage for 1-2 minutes. Remove with warm, wet Complexion Cloth, followed by the OLEHENRIKSEN moisturizer or serum of your choice.

• I've tried the ones that helps control oil, but that is too dryin...3 Answers
  • Is it good for combo skin?1 Answers
  • What exactly is a double cleanser?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This stuff works wonders on my sensitive skin. It met my expectations and then some. I'm a first time user but I would definitely try this again. I find it effective and would recommend to others. Definitely worth the price!" in 34 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved this face wash. It smells so good but isn't too scented where it would irritate my skin. I can tell it's all natural without reading it on the box because of how organic it feels and smell. It's extremely moisturizing and a great cleaner. It takes every bit of my make up off. It's hard to find face wash that doesn't dry out your skin. I would 100% recommend this product. I also loved the washcloth that came with it. I use it every night now instead of harsh make up wipes." in 15 reviews
Jackie G.
Charlotte, NC
#TAKEITOFF #OLEGLOW
I received this in the awesome box from Influenster! I was hesitant at first because I have tried cream cleansers before that have done absolutely nothing to take makeup off and end up breaking me out.  I'll start by saying I HATE using makeup wipes.  I hate how they make my skin feel and they always break me out.  So I was excited to try non makeup wipe that will remove all of my makeup and cleanse my skin.

I have used this for a little over a week now and I do really like it! It works fantastically to take off my foundation and leave my skin felling hydrated and extremely soft the next morning.  It feels so smooth on your skin and its very relaxing to rub it in at the end of a long day.  Im also happy to say that it has not broken me out :)

There are a couple reasons I am giving it only 4 stars (and they are all personal reasons).  It does not remove waterproof mascara like I hoped it would and as someone who wears waterproof mascara everyday, that is an issue for me.  If you wear regular mascara this will do the trick!

Secondly, this is a great cleanser to remove makeup and cleanse after a normal day at work, but if I went to the gym or did something where my face got exceptionally dirty/sweaty, I don't feel it really getting in there and cleansing my skin.  After I go to the gym I would use my cerave foaming cleanser instead because I feel it cleans deeper. This product seems to have more of a light cleanse (if that makes any sense.)

My only other issue is the price, its hard for me to justify spending $32 on a small cleanser! If the price was lower I would 100% be repurchasing because I do love the way it feels on my skin and how it makes my skin feel so soft!

I would definitely recommend this product to a friend if they had the money to spend on it and didn't have any of the issues I wrote about above!
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
***This product was sent to me complimentary from Influenster and Ole Henriksen for testing purposes***

So, I first of all have to say that I was blown away with the adorable packaging for this voxbox. The little touches on the box were just perfect and made me so anxious to open it up, I just love the time and thought that was put into the box for us to try.

Getting into the product: The smell of this cleanser makes the experience using it so wonderful. I am not one who loves overpowering scents so I appreciate that this product has a beautiful but light smell. As I'm removing my makeup it gets me into that relaxed mood for the night. Another thing that I love about this product, which was also something that I was completely unused to, was the consistency. When you dispense the product, it almost looks like a lotion but it is thicker and smoother so that it does apply very nicely over the skin. It felt amazing massaging this into my face. As I gently spread this over my eye area, you could see all of my makeup lifting so I knew immediately it was working. Also, I did the sting test and opened both my eyes after rubbing this over them and it did not cause me any irritation whatsoever (yay!!!). After I washed this off, my skin looked and felt super clean and was INCREDIBLY soft!!!

The one thing that I am not a huge fan of with this product, which is 100% my own personal preference, is the use of the towel that comes with the product to remove it from your face. Basically, you are supposed to massage this into your skin for about 2 minutes and then use the towel that comes with it (dampened) to remove the product from your face. This works beautifully and removes all of your makeup but I personally just don't like a towel being the "final cleanser" of my skin. I prefer it to be water. I also don't want to have to wash the towel every single day, which most wouldn't but I get a little freaked at the thought of putting it on my face again without washing it.

Overall, this is an amazing product and I would absolutely recommend it! This is definitely something that I would repurchase and am very interested in checking out the mask that some other influensers received as well as some other products from this raved about brand! If you're a skincare junky or just wants a product that will effectively remove ALL of your makeup without stripping or irritating your skin, I recommend checking this out!
Taylor B.
Baton rouge, LA
I have been consistent my whole life with using one cleanser. I decided to switch up my routine since using the same product I feel like your body builds up tolerance and just does not work as well. So finding a good product for a couple years to months before changing again is hard to do. I’ve recently started using the ten step Korean method towards skincare. Thus, this product is my water based cleanser. I can speak for days on the 10 step method but this product alone is a great way to start simple and then build up. Cleanser is an everyday must for me to get rid of makeup, everyday excessive oils, and just dirt that clogs pores. At first I could not tell a difference although around 3.5 weeks later I saw improvement. I love how it is not harsh to the skin and leaves my skin luxurious and silky. Just like the motto says, “Hygge Time”=giving back to yourself and nurturing yourself. This product is itself that, just taking time out of your day for YOU with a little spa treatment. Best part is it even washes away water proof mascara I find most water based ones do not it is typically oil. So if you use oil and did not get rid of it this will take care of that. Another favorite is the smell I am not a fan of overpowering scents and this is very subtle. Smells fruity yet keeps a very clean scent.
Lauren R.
Philadelphia, PA
I received the OLEHENRIKSEN Wonderfeel Double Cleanser for free in exchange for my feedback on the product.

I will start with my one and only gripe about the Wonderfeel--the smell. While it's by no means a bad smell, I just don't typically love heavily perfumed products, especially ones that smell like fruit. It's absolutely a personal preference. With that said, it would not deter me from using the product.

I am originally from the American Southwest, in a dry, arid climate and now live in a much more humid environment. I have combination skin that is often more on the dry side, even with humidity. This product works well with my skin, and while I am not prone to breakouts, I certainly did not see more than one small pimple in my week of using Wonderfeel daily. The product felt nice on the skin and you don't need much despite thoroughly massaging into the face. The added cleansing cloth was another bonus. Also, when I use a toner after Wonderfeel, there is absolutely no trace of my makeup on my cotton round--so you know that Wonderfeel gives you a deep, moisturizing clean in one use.

Overall I would highly recommend this product, even though the smell isn't my ideal and I would certainly consider repurchasing.
Bryanna S.
Doniphan , MO
This cleanser is like magic in a bottle! The texture is so creamy and moisturizing. The scent is a pleasant berry scent that smells so good as you are massaging it into your skin. Good skin is the key to our makeup looking it’s very best. I can’t stress enough how important it is to clean all,of your makeup off at night! There are times when we all drag in late and exhausted. The last thing we feel like doing is washing our face! This cleanser is a workhorse! It does multiple steps at one time......what girl doesn’t love a multitasker? The Ole Henriksen cleanser removes makeup, cleans, moisturizes, soothes and smooths all at the same time! The cleanser comes with a cloth for you to wipe it off with. You can also just rinse it off as you normally would with a cleanser. Wiping it off with a cloth seems to leave behind more of the moisturizing properties if you have dryer skin. Mine stays in my shower so I can grab it quickly in the mornings and use it while I’m showering. I’m a multitasker too! A little bit of this cleanser really goes a long way, so at around $35 for a bottle of it, you will definitely be getting your money’s worth! This cleanser will not disappoint.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I purchased this as part of a kit which also came with night cream and a detoxifying clay mask. I really had never used a product like this before but now that I have I can't live without it. You apply it to your face dry and start to rub the cream in all over your face and eyes it starts as a cream and as you tub it becomes a oil like consistency. It removed eye makeup and face makeup like magic it is gentle and leaves your face feeling clean and moisturized. OLEHENRIKSEN Nurture Me™ Cleansing Cloths
Laicee B.
I bought this in a tester pack with the hydra clay face mask and the mosturizing cream, the cleanser has a nice clean smell and goes on smooth. I liked it but it didn't leave my face feeling as clean as other cheaper products I used. Also I woke up the day after I used it and I had four pimples on my face. I'm not one to break out in fact I rarely have pimples, so maybe this is just one of those your face has to get used to. The cloth that came with it I hated. It was scratchy and just seemed cheap. I'm not quite sure but I think at the sephora I bought this at only had one left and honestly it's way better to buy the pack of the three slightly smaller products then full size of each.  The pack was only about 36$ where that's the same of just one of any of these products. Overall it's not a bad product but it's not to die for. OLEHENRIKSEN Wonderfeel™ Double Cleanser
Courtney M.
Blasdell, NY
I received this cleanser in a VoxBox compliments of Influenster*
I am a huge fan of creams and balms to take off my makeup, especially mascara! Rubbing my eyes with a makeup wipe makes me cringe just thinking about it. I do love cold cream and I was excited to read that this worked in the same way. The towel and headband that came with the product were super cute and a nice touch from the brand! The smell and feel of the product was lovely, but my biggest issue was that it did NOT take off all of my makeup. Every time I've used this cleanser I've had to go in with another cleanser after to clean the rest of my makeup off. I've even gone in with a toner after and there was plenty of makeup, eye and face makeup, still on my face. My skin felt soft after the cream but I could still feel the build up as well. I would definitely use a cleanser with at last a mild exfoliation after using this product to truly clean your pores and get more of the build up off.
Overall, it's a nice smelling product but it doesn't work as well as cold cream and it's many times the price. I wouldn't highly recommend it unless it's being used in conjunction with another, deeper cleanser.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is amazing! It did not break me out. I love the ingredients to this cleanser. It leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. It also works wonders to remove makeup. I love using it in the shower, I rub the cleanser in circular motion all around my face for about 30 seconds to a minute to work it in the skin. Then I use the wash cloth that came with this cleanser and apply it with warm water and remove the product. It seriously is one of THEE BEST cleansers I have ever used. Thank you Influenster for sending me this VoxBox. It seriously changed my skincare.
claire b.
Franklin , MA
I received this product from influenster to try out and was super excited because it was the first product I got from them. The scent is absolutely amazing and if it were a perfume or lotion I would wear that all the time because it smells so good. Unfortunately it is not the kind of cleanser that I like. It doesn't quite get everything off of my face so it just feels like an unneccessary step in my routine. It does make my face feel pretty soft after I use it. I'll use it in a pinch if I run out of my cleansing oil or makeup remover wipes to get my makeup off before cleansing my face but it isn't something I reach for otherwise.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
I haven't heard really about this brand.. but if you have tried it how good is it?
Brittany T.
I've tried the ones that helps control oil, but that is too drying for me. Does this make you more oily when using?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
What exactly is a double cleanser?
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Is it good for combo skin?
CO-1243284Rosmira H.
Doral, FL
SIRVE PARA TODO TIPO DE PIEL?