BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A two-in-one foaming scrub that deeply exfoliates and cleanses to purify pores and smooth the appearance of skin texture. Walnut Complexion Scrub gently yet thoroughly exfoliates and cleanses to smooth skin. Korean ginseng supports cellular energy, stimulating natural microcirculation, aloe vera moisturizes and calms, chamomile softens and soothes, and jet-milled walnut powder sloughs dead dull surface skin cells. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• Which scrub should I get? OLEHENRIKSEN Walnut Complexion ...3 Answers
  • Would you prefer this scrub over a chemical exfoliator? H...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting something that cleans my face and exf...5 Answers
OLEHENRIKSEN Walnut Complexion Scrub™
  • "I absolutely love this product! I was a bit worried at first because my skin is very sensitive, but this did not irritate my skin. My face just feels so fresh after, and it smells so so good!" in 32 reviews
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I picked this product up because I was looking for another cleanser to rotate out with my main cleanser and it appealed to me because it also acts as an exfoliator so to be able to use this for two steps really caught my eye. Number one, the texture is a little odd, but it actually feels great when you mix with a little bit of warm water. It purity’s your pores and actually helps reduce the appearance of texture on your skin which is a huge bonus for me because I tend to have a lot of texture on my face. It has Chamomile and Ginseng which are great components in any cleanser because those ingredients help “calm” your skin per say. I love this cleanser and have enjoyed using it since I bought it and have noticed major results especially when applying makeup as far as the texture issue that I have.
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
I have used this scrub religiously for two years now and my face has never looked better. I stumbled across this in a Sephora at Jc penny's and I was captivated. I smelled it and I was like omg I have to have this but that price tag. So I walked out but the next few times I went in I couldn't fight the urge and finally after the third visit i went ahead and bought the thing. Well that little bottle lasted me about six months. Just a very little will polish your entire face and your face will never feel softer. I'm always telling people to feel my face. My complexion is beighter any acne just comes right on through. My makeup goes on smoother. And I use it about three times a week honestly. My sensitive skins doesn't react to it at all. By the way keep an eye out for it at Marshall's or tj max you can find it for as low at 7.99 1 retails for 28. Give it a try you won't regret. But I'm warning you will be hooked. This thing was a life saver for me. I'm oily and I have hormonal acne that scars and flakes and peels and this has really made a huge difference in my skin
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Review for: 3 oz. more...
I absolutely love this scrub! It smells so nice & gentle. I received it in a subscription box (full size) and have been using it ever since. It has easily become one of my favorite facial scrubs, always leaves my face clean & oil free. My skin has looked so shiny lately too! It can be a little rough on the skin but most scrubs with the beads are for me personally, (this has actual walnut chunks in it Instead of beads) if you just add a little more warm water it doesn’t seem to be as harsh. If I have any dead flaky skin it gets it off, and if I have any oil it helps control that too. I’ve had my bottle for about a month now, I use it three times a week like stated and I still have a ton left, a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this if you have never tried it before. It is a little pricey 28$ for 3 oz, but lasts awhile and is worth it!
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 3 oz. more...
This is a really great physical exfoliator. I’m always in the market to try these kinds of scrubs and this one really exceeded expectations.

First impressions. This has a really lovely scent ! It’s like a warm vanilla. A small amount really goes a long way. I found that this is a little rough so definitely be gentle!

I used this 3/4 times a week in the morning and really found myself glowing afterward. My skin was never irritated or red after using this. I would even use it on my neck and chest and it worked great.

This is a pretty easy one to wash off. Just avoid getting it your hairline because it might be hard to get out if you’re not washing your hair after.

Keep an eye out for this at marshals / tj maxx! I found my bottle for 8 dollars.

Overall it’s a great product and I’d recommend.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Anytime I go anywhere I always bring a facial scrub with me and this always seems to be the one I grab. My skin is slightly sensitive to altitude changes so whenever I go somewhere else that I haven't been at, my face loves to break out so this scrub helps keep my skin soft and blemish free.
Teri B.
Review for: 3 oz. more...
I got this in a 500 point perk at Sephora to try out. I love how it really exfoliates and gets rid of my dry skin. It also smells amazing. I have sensitive skin, mostly to fragrances, and this didn't break me out. It left my face feeling smooth and looking great. It got my dry patches off pretty well. I feel like it made my skin look just a little bit brighter than it did before I started using this. The only issue I have with this is that it is a pain to get off if you're not in the shower. Other than that I'll keep using this and really considering purchasing the full size.
Sarah C.
Toronto, ON
Awesome physical exfoliant! Smells nice and makes my skin super soft. I just wished that the beads were a little smaller, as they are a little bit abrasive. If you don’t like bigger beads, try the Ole Henriksen sauna pore scrub, I find that it works just as well, but has less abrasive beads!
Rachael S.
Westlake
Review for: 3 oz. more...
Amazing product. Really gives the best exfoliation on the market. The packaging is great with the squeeze tube. It’s very effective but the smell can be kind of powerful. I would purchase it again. Definitely a keeper.
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
I like this product and it makes my skin feel refreshed! It gets rid of larger flakes of skin, but not the small ones that might require a bit more work. I like the smell and the grains of walnut are larger than you expect. Pretty much the size of a grain of sand.
Ashley A.
Pinckney , MI
Review for: 3 oz. more...
First, the smell of this scrub is OUT OF THIS WORLD! It smells amazing! I absolutely love it. The product includes gentle exfoliating beads which i find to be quite nice. After i rinse it off my face, i feel my skin is much more smooth and like my skin is a lot less dry than it normally is.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this smooth complexion, and how long does it take to really work?
Jeanette V.
Milwaukee, WI
I have been wanting something that cleans my face and exfoliates it. I have very sensitive skin and I want something I could use on a daily basis without drying my skin. Would this one be a good option?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Which scrub should I get? OLEHENRIKSEN Walnut Complexion Scrub™ OR Fresh Umbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Exfoliator?
Anna M.
Waco, TX
How does this compare to the power bright system? I really want to try it since I've already tried the power bright and love it but I've heard this one is a little rough.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this compare the the truth scrub?

Amazon