BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOle Henriksen
OLEHENRIKSEN Walnut Complexion Scrub

OLEHENRIKSEN Walnut Complexion Scrub™

by Ole Henriksen

A two-in-one foaming scrub that deeply exfoliates and cleanses to purify pores and smooth the appearance of skin texture. Walnut Complexion Scrub gently yet thoroughly exfoliates and cleanses to smooth skin. Korean ginseng supports cellular energy, stimulating natural microcirculation, aloe vera moisturizes and calms, chamomile softens and soothes, and jet-milled walnut powder sloughs dead dull surface skin cells. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

There is so many exfoliators, has anyone tried the OLEHENRIKSEN Walnut Complexion Scrub™ ?
Does this product contain synthetic fragrances?
Is this too abrasive for your face?
Start your review of OLEHENRIKSEN Walnut Complexion Scrub™!
Product Highlights
I absolutely love this product! I was a bit worried at first because my skin is very sensitive, but this did not irritate my skin. My face just feels so fresh after, and it smells so so good!in reviews
Dana D.
Irondale, OH
OLEHENRIKSEN Walnut Complexion Scrub™ uploaded by Dana D.
Purchased at: eos evolution of smooth
This is the most amazing facial scrub of all time! I love the lemon 🍋 scented! It’s so refreshing and leaves my skin feeling so clean!
Jordan H.
Merrick, NY
OLEHENRIKSEN Walnut Complexion Scrub™ uploaded by Jordan H.
Smells good! Not harsh and it makes my skin feel so clear! This did not disappoint, I got this on a whim at Marshall’s and it has been an amazing addition to my skincare routine. I would buy again!!!
Dana L.
Henderson Hbr, NY
First of all, this product smells amazing! I love exfoliating scrubs but sometimes it's hard to find one without those bursting microbeads- and this product has been the answer to my skincare wishes. It is exfoliating enough that it really removes all those stubborn patches of dead skin and leaves my face soft and smooth but not raw. Will 100% purchase this over and over
Sophia O.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love scrubs when you can actually feel it exfoliating the skin and this is one of them. It's not harsh but it's definitely not for sensitive skin or acne skin. I can feel it really getting all that dead skin off and it has such a great scent! A little goes a long way with this!
Dana L.
New York , NY
I stopped buying scrubs because I found that generally they were mediocre and rarely exfoliated my skin to the degree that I like. This product changed my world. First of all it smells incredible, but the grittiness makes this scrub a better exfoliator than anything I have experienced. Ole Henriksen never fails to impress me!
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,107 reviews
This is my favorite exfoliate to date. It smells like sweet tarts and has just the right amount of grit to smooth out my skin but not leave it red and irritated. I use it 3-4 times a week. #exfoliate #olehenrickson #skincare
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I purchased this when I bought the new truth cleanser to try and am so glad I did. I needed a new physical exfoliant and this is the most affordable and effective one I’ve found. I use this maybe three times a week with the truth cleanser and they work really nice together. It is gentle on sensitive skin yet really cleans out your pores and smooths texture. Your face will feel brand new!
Kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
This is the best!! I got this in my allure box a year ago and since then this is what I use. It works so well and u can see the difference in ur skin after the first time using it.
Renata S.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
There is nothing about this scrub I dont love. It smells good , it gets rid of impurities, and makes your face unbelievably soft x and clean. It is not too harsh on the skin either . Make sure you dont rub for too long because you'll irritate your skin.
Melody  B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This photo is of their old packaging. I found it at tjmaxx for $12. Their new packaging is a different blue. Anyway... This item was originally recommended to me by a team member at Sephora. I really liked this exfoliating formula enough to buy it again. It leaves my skin absolutly clean and exfoliated very well, which is exactly what I look for in a face scrub without tearing up my skin! My face is so very soft when I am done!!! And there is zero residue left behind. The grit is not very fine at all in texture, but it's not harsh on the skin. I work it to a gentle foam and it gives my skin a little bit of a plump feeling that is awesome. I feel really clean after using it. I say give this a whirl too, especiallyyyyy if you can find it at tjmaxx or Ross or Marshalls.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Majda G.
Edmonton, AB
il y a 2 ans
Max M. il y a 2 ans
I have gone through about 6 tubes! I use it mostly on my nose and then if I have any black heads that pop up on my hairline. It is pretty abrasive, and I wouldn’t call it “gentle” at all... but that’s what I love about it. It clears black heads really well.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
il y a 4 ans
Which scrub should I get? OLEHENRIKSEN Walnut Complexion Scrub™ OR Fresh Umbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Exfoliator?
Alyssa S. il y a 4 ans
Walnut scrub!!! It’s amazing!