OLEHENRIKSEN Vitamin Plus uploaded by Sara B.OLEHENRIKSEN Vitamin Plus uploaded by Lydia K.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Ideal for those who don't want a heavy moisturizer, but crave intense hydration, this dewy, light creme infuses skin with potent antioxidants and herbs, imparting a radiant glow.

Water, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Cyclohexasiloxane, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Sodium Pca, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Alumina.

OLEHENRIKSEN Vitamin Plus
  • "I love this moisturizer. I have sensitive combination skin and this stuff works great for me. I love the texture and the way it glides on. I also enjoy the smell though it is very herbal. " in 3 reviews
nadia c.
I have used this for a few months. It has really helped with my oily skin though it doesn't moisturize me dry areas. Since I started using this daily my acne has cleared completely. I will continue to buy this again, it's now a holy grail for my skincare routine.
Mary K.
North Hollywood, CA
This product is the best! Its mattifying and not super moisturizing where your super oily. it balances oil in the skin and smells great. Is safe fro the skin and super natural. Great for teens with bad acne! Ive been using it for about one month and all my pimples are gone just have my scar to get rid of!
Maribeth E.
Peyton, CO
This is such an amazing product! I have incredibly sensitive skin that takes a beating with all the elements, wind, snow, dryness, chlorine, and this definitely helps my skin from showing the effects. It think it also helps to make my skin look more youthful.
Caley H.
I really love this moisturizer. It seems to have balanced my skin out and it sinks in quickly. A little goes a long way. I've had this for 6 months and I'm only halfway through the jar. It's just very light on the skin and makeup goes over it easily.
Amanda G.
Rainbow city, AL
I picked this up on a whim since it was on sale. I think it is okay but it made my skin break out. Also I ended up with splotchy/ itchy red marks all over my face. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Zac T.
Newark, CA
Goes great with the invigorating night gel! So softening and it's great hydration. I have very acne prone skin and doesn't cause any breakouts. It also has a very nice herbal scent.
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
Sloane S.
This moisturizer is incredibly hydrating and doing make my combo skin greasy. It smells really nice and you get a lot of product- a little goes a long way!
Jessica M.
Hamburg, NY
Found this product at TJ Maxx and had to have it. Very light and keeps my skin feeling soft not oily. Very nice scent to it as well.
Kara B.
Woodworth, LA
I fon't know why they call this a mattifying moisturizer. It made my skin so oily! I don't care for it at all!
Caley H.