OLEHENRIKSEN Vitamin Plus uploaded by Sara B.OLEHENRIKSEN Vitamin Plus uploaded by Lydia K.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Ideal for those who don't want a heavy moisturizer, but crave intense hydration, this dewy, light creme infuses skin with potent antioxidants and herbs, imparting a radiant glow.

Water, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Cyclohexasiloxane, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Sodium Pca, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Alumina.

OLEHENRIKSEN Vitamin Plus
  • "I love this moisturizer. I have sensitive combination skin and this stuff works great for me. I love the texture and the way it glides on. I also enjoy the smell though it is very herbal. " in 3 reviews
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I love this.  I found it discounted at TJMAXX, and it has become my staple lotion to use overnight.  I have oily skin, and I found that this is moisturizing without being heavy.  It is very lightweight and does not clog my pores.  A little goes a long way.  I don't love that it's in a pot, but you need so little to really cover your whole face.  It is kind of a small pot, but it has lasted me a while.  The smell is different, but not bad, and I've gotten used to it.  I also don't think that it aggravates or worsens my acne.  I have sensitive skin too and it doesn't irritate my skin.  I wouldn't use it under makeup, because it can feel a little slippery, but it's great for overnight!
Kat T.
Cartersville, GA
Did not like this at all. It burnt my face because I have sensitive skin and turned it bright red. It made my face really oily and it looked terrible under my makeup. I would definitely not recommend this to anyone. Especially those with sensitive or even partially dry skin.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love the whole Ole Henriksen line! But the OLEHENRIKSEN Vitamin Plus is absolutely amazing for oily/blemish prone skin! It is a mattifying creme that balances and regulates with aloe and oat flour! It is a great facial moisturizer that is not too heavy and soaks up into your skin fast! It has eighteen essential skin nutrients that comprise the sheet feeling creme! It also makes your skin firm and resilient ! It has really helped nourish my skin and balance it to the point that my oil and shine are under control! I will be purchasing more of it!! So if you are looking for a great moisturizer for oily skin then look no further!!
Tasha S.
Redondo Beach, CA
At 35 unfortunately I still struggle with intense acne. This moisturizer is a godsend. I use pretty potent pharmaceutical creams to keep the acne under control which causes extreme dryness. This moisturizer helps to keep my skin hydrated with causing additional break out. Has a pleasant smell that reminds me of being in a spa.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
This is a pretty good product. I think it does a good job moisturizing oily skin and controlling oil. It isn't completely mattifying, but it isn't greasy like a lot of moisturizers. I haven't noticed this helping out with any breakouts or anything, but it is a good overall moisturizer. I'm not sure if it's entirely worth the full price. I'd definitely get a sample to try it first before buying the full product.
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
I love love love this product. I received a voxbox with the total transformation and loved it, but wanted something a little more toned for my oily skin. This was the perfect fit. It's light, has a great scent and is so smooth. Definitely recommend for anyone with oily or acne prone skin!
Valeria R.
I am in love with this moisturizer! I use this moisturizer in my morning cleaning routine. After cleansing my skin, I use under my foundation in place of a primer. It rubs into your skin really well, giving you hydrated skin without clogging your pores. I purchased from Sephora and I'm 100% satisfied with the results thus far!
Vitina C.
I started using the product 5 years ago when it was only $30 each. It has increased to $45 now but it is totally worth it. I have tried to switch to something cheaper but they never meet my expectations like vitamin plus. I wouldn’t change a thing about this product!
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Love the results I see with this product. Don't breakout when I use it as part of my evening facial routine. The only thing I do not like is the smell. Strong smell that takes awhile to dissipate. Also pretty thick going on, so you definitely have to be careful how much you use. Once you find the right amount, I've found it works extremely well.
Rachel M.
I love this stuff. It works so well on my dry, acne prone skin. It is so hard to find anything that works on sensitive skin that isn't also made for oily skin. The only thing is I wish it weren't so expensive- its $45 for such a little jar! I would purchase it again, but I will need to save up.
Caley H.