OLEHENRIKSEN Visual Truth Eye Creme uploaded by Jordan B.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A lavishly-textured anti-aging eye creme. Contains antioxidant-rich African red tea & vitamin C to combat & lift wrinkles. Formulated with peptides & sodium hyaluronate to enhance skin s elasticity. Blended with Jojoba oil to re-texturize & fill in fine lines. Loaded with Sodium Hyaluronate to retain moisture within skin. Plus Zinc Copper & Manganese Gluconate to calm & soothe skin. Unveils a smoother & younger looking eye zone Ideal for all skin types.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Triisostearyl Citrate, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Stearic Acid, Vitamin E, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate-60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Glycerine, Calcium Ascorbate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polylysine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Gluconate, Allantoin, Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Gel, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Matricaria Flower Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tumeric Root Extract, Pota

• I'm in search for an eye creme that will brighten and pre...1 Answers
  • Has anyone who wears contacts (or possibly has had lasik)...2 Answers
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I use this eye cream in combination with one of my Clinique eye serums and it works wonders. I have noticed that the bags under my eyes and the puffiness of my eye diminish every time I use this product. I have tried several eye creams before but this is one of my favorites and it is not horribly expensive.
Maria-Elisa J.
Danville
I’m a big big fan of Ole Henriksen products and I suffer from dark under eye circles but I cannot say whether or not this cream or any other cream help make a difference to be honest. I love all their other products! This is just not for me.
Christina L.
San Francisco
I really like this product. I recieved a travel size of it in a kit I purchased when I was just learning about this brand. I really like it. It goes on well and doesn't interfere with makeup application. Absorbs quickly and isn't overly scented.
Brina H.
Hydrated the under eyes well. I don’t suffer from discoloration or any wrinkles yet, but this does an excellent job of keeping the area hydrated and firm. It depuffs my eyes very well in the morning. I like to store it in the fridge to give myself and pick me up in the morning.
Jamie B.
Scranton, PA
I love this it is definitely a staple in my morning routine. I love the light smell that does dissipate quickly. I do notice a difference in puffiness when I use it. Luckily this has been found in my local tjmaxx without the hefty price tag.
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
I definitely prefer the banana bright eye cream! Because dark circles are a huge concern for me and that one was way more in my ball park! And I did really enjoy this eye cream it definitely helped my puffiness but for the cost it could definitely be improved
Julia V.
Abingdon , VA
I got a sample of this in one of my beauty subscription boxes! And I really enjoyed it! I'm always looking for new eye products and this one was so gentle and made me feel very hydrated! I love it a lot!
Kathy C.
This is my jam. I use it every night and every morning. This will not disappoint you at all. My lines have improved a lot. It definitely does what it says. Great product I would say but it!
Jana S.
Largo, FL
This is my favorite eye cream! I've tried so many...literally too many to list. I could give a Sephora tour of eye creams. But this one is the one that made the most difference over the long term. There are some that work for a day or for a few hours and give amazing results, but if you want lasting results, use this one! It's moisturizing, anti-aging, and brightening. The perfect combo of benefits!
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I received this in a starter kit and I've always had very dark circles so I'm always looking for eye creams that work really well. This eye cream feels good when I put it on and its very gentle for that delicate skin thats under the eye. Its a little pricey so I've branched out to try other products
B C.
Has anyone who wears contacts (or possibly has had lasik) noticed any sensitivity to this product?
Demi H.
Tampa, FL
I'm in search for an eye creme that will brighten and prevent future fine lines. Although, this product specifically says "lifts wrinkles" could it be used for prevention as well? - A 21 year old girl scared of wrinkles. :)