OLEHENRIKSEN Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel uploaded by Mirella T.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Tones, hydrates, reduces the look of puffiness and targets fine lines and wrinkles

Uplifting Transformation Eye Gel is like a full night’s rest in a jar. With cucumber and algae extracts and bio-peptide, this under eye gel firms, tones and soothes the delicate eye area while diminishing the look of crow’s-feet and puffiness. An age-defying eye cream in a refreshing gel format, this formula is designed to be applied on the entire eye area, extending up to the temples for eye-opening results. Wake up to a refreshed, healthy-looking Ole Glow™!

• Tones
  • Hydrates
  • Reduces the look of puffiness
  • Targets fine lines and wrinkles
  • Vegan

In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks:
97% of users agree this product refreshes the eye area.
94% of users agree this product improves skin quality.
94% of users agree this product instantly soothes the eye area.
94% of users agree this product conditions the eye area
91% of users agree this product gives the eye area a healthy glow.
91% of users agree this product improves skin’s radiance.

INGREDIENTS

Cucumber and algae extracts–help hydrate and soothe

Bio-peptide–helps target fine lines and wrinkles

This product does not contain sulfates or phthalates.
This product is vegan.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin , Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Carbomer, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Darutoside, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Menthoxypropanediol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Arginine, Allantoin, Oleth-20, PEG-8, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Pullulan, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Sulfite.

Buy on Sephora*
Leah H.
Cincinnati
I've been using this under-eye moisturizer for over a year now. I'm really happy with the way it goes under my concealer. It makes the skin under my eyes virtually wrinkle free so I can conceal my under-eye circles smoothly. No cakiness or settling in the wrinkles even with concealer and powder. For the long term, wouldn't say that it's taken away the wrinkles permanently. If I don't use it for a while, my eyes go back to normal, but the short term effect is still dramatic in the ease of makeup application.
Casey S.
Brunswick
I have this one and the uplifting transformation eye cream and I lovveee them! I use the gel at night and the cream in the morning and my under-eyes have looked much more bright and awake then before. I don’t feel the need for concealer under my eyes anymore and I’ve been using these for about a month. If I were to buy only one product I would pick the cream because the gel is a product you probably only want to use before you go to bed.
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
What I like about this product is the texture and the smell of it. It's a gel texture and smells like cucumbers. I like to put it in the freezer and use undereye. It gives a nice cooling sensation. When I first began using this product I noticed a difference in my undereye, but as time went on I feel as though it stopped working. It is thick in consistency so be sure to use a little. I won't repurchase, but I do say give it a try.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I am new to using eye cream but I got this in a gift set for Christmas. I like the gel version better for night as it can ball up if you get too much on. I however don’t seem to see much difference in my under eyes. I only have problems with dryness and wrinkles. So I can’t speak as to if it helped with darkness and puffy eyes.
Michelle V.
New Jersey
I like the instant cooling feeling when first applying this eye gel but it stays very sticky on the skin. This would not be a good eye product to apply under makeup! It doesn’t help with dark under eye circles and minimally helps with eye bags and puffiness but I do not see any long term, lasting effects when I stop using this product.
Sabrina R.
This gel is great when I keep it in the fridge. It feels very soothing and helps depuff my eyes. It also smells like cucumber which is great! I wish it didn't become so tacky when dry though. It kind of like rubs off in gross little pieces. I've gotten better hydration from other eye creams but def is nice if my eyes are puffy
Andie S.
Rolla, MO
I really love the idea of eye gels because many cases, a lot of eye creams are way too rich to where it causes breakout or weird bumps. But this one is perfect! It give the perfect amount of moisture and doesn’t make your under eyes feel weird at all. I truly love this product and continue to use it!
Francine R.
Houston
OLEHENRIKSEN Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel feels so nice on the eyes. The product is actually more of a white cream which then transform more into a gel as it is tapped into the skin. Love this because it is non greasy and sets into the skin nicely.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I got this in a gift set and I am new to using eye creams. My main concerns are dryness and wrinkles. I don’t enjoy this as much as the gel version. I haven’t seen much difference using this product. It does bother my vision if it does get in my eyes.
Olivia W.
This eye cream is hydrating but I haven't seen much improvement to.my undereye using it. It smells like cucumber and doesn't dry down enough for me to use under makeup. For me, it's too much to spend on what is just a hydrating eye cream for me.
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
Is this your go to anti-aging eye gel?