BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOle Henriksen
OLEHENRIKSEN Uncover The Truth 3-in-1 Melting Cleanser

OLEHENRIKSEN Uncover The Truth™ 3-in-1 Melting Cleanser

by Ole Henriksen

Melts away makeup and impurities, hydrates and illuminates

Uncover The Truth 3-In-1 Melting Cleanser elevates cleansing to a luxurious and nourishing ritual. This innovative melting cleansing gel transforms from gel to oil as it effortlessly melts away makeup and impurities, then transforms into milk upon contact with water, to hydrate and illuminate the complexion. With rosehip fruit, cherry seed and sweet almond oils, the silky formula nourishes skin, leaving it smooth, soft and supple. Instantly unveil a healthy-looking Ole Glow™ that leaves you feeling pampered and straight from the spa!

Water-free formula

Rosehip fruit, cherry seed and sweet almond oils–help hydrate and replenish, leaving skin feeling soft and supple

Vitamin C derivative–a form of stabilized vitamin C to help brighten skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sucrose Laurate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Annatto (CI 75120), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Limonene.

Can this be used for a good double-clean evening routine? Wondering how gentle and effective it is at removing makeup while not irritating skin.
Hi has anyone use this? Does it remove waterproof makeup?
Is this safe for eyes?
Start your review of OLEHENRIKSEN Uncover The Truth™ 3-in-1 Melting Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
This product works great to easily remove all your makeup, even waterproof mascara. Just smear it all over your face, wet your fingers slightly, rub the cleanser into the skin and then rinse or use a washcloth to wipe off. Personally I prefer the washcloth as rinsing tends to leave a bit of an oily film on the skin. I do use it as the first step in a double cleanse so the film isn’t a big deal to me but some people may not care for it. But like I said, if you remove with a washcloth, you don’t get that. The washcloth also helps exfoliate so that’s win win for me. Just use a dark color or your makeup will stain it. There’s a slight citrus scent to the product but it’s not overwhelming and even those that are sensitive to scents would do okay with this. All in all I recommend this, especially for those that double cleanse so that oil left behind isn’t an issue.
Jessie L.
El Dorado, AR
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I wanted to love this. I love these kinds of makeup removers. But this just doesn’t take all my makeup off. I even use it after using a makeup wipe. Still looks like I have mascara on after.
Ashley L.
Orem, UT
Hands down my favorite cleanser ever made. Not oily, not sticky, not soapy— but actually gets the job done. I was devastated when I found out they’re no longer making it! Ole Henriksen, please bring this back!
Samira V.
Westfield, IN
First melting cleanser I have ever bought and first pricier face cleanser as well. I stick to my dove moisture body wash and it has always been good to me. I get no breakouts but someone gave me this as a sample and I was amazed how quickly my mascara melted off. When you rinse off with hot water your face feels very clean in fact you don’t even need a moisturizer. I only gave four stars because if you don’t have really warm water, the cleanser isn’t as effective. Some hotels I’ve stayed at, the water didn’t get as hot and it leaves a residue on your face. I definitely would recommend this cleanser. This is the only product I’ve tried in this line. If you know of any other ones that are a must have please let me know!
Anna E.
Very moisturizing cleanser. It feels a little oily going on, but my dry winter skin appreciates the moisture. I love how it’s a gel that melts into wash. It doesn’t dry my face out. Feels kind of like a mini facial.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is the definition of a pleasant experience washing your face. It's a gel texture balm that turns to oil as you apply it and then lathers with water to rinse off. It's kind of the best of all worlds and leaves your skin completely clean. It's a decent sized container and a dime sized amount will do my entire face but I still think that's a little more than i would want to routinely pay for cleansing balm (I found it at the Maxx for half the price). As soon as I start applying it to my face it starts to change into an oil and then is easily manipulated all over my face. Water lathers it up so to speak and the rinses away to leave no makeup, no dirt, no residue just clean healthy skin. It doesn't clog my pores, nor does it cause any negatives to my skin and I think if it was half the price I'd use it routinely but as it is there are a few just as good cleansers that I'd use instead of spending for this and that's only reason it lost a star
Kyndra D.
Muncie, IN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I expected way more from this melting cleanser. It did remove a lot of my makeup but didn’t exactly live up to my expectations. The packaging is what caught my eye but the product, although very gentle & great smelling, could’ve been better
Lizzy P.
San Clemente, CA
This gets everything off! I hate spending time with wipes, cotton pads etc trying to get my makeup off. This is an oil cleanser (sounds scary!) but my skin hasn’t broken out at all. I have dry skin, and this cleanser removes all makeup and pollution off my face without making it even drier. Will continue to repurchase over and over.
Becca G.
Bloomington, IN
OLEHENRIKSEN Uncover The Truth™ 3-in-1 Melting Cleanser uploaded by Becca G.
This is a cool product! It melts on your face. Very gentle but will take off make up. The more you rub it the Milkier it gets. The smell is nice too. I will definitely buy it again. Price is a little steep but it works so I don't mind.
Valery G.
W Hollywood, CA
Unfortunately this was a hard no for me. The residue this product left behind did not sit well with me. I felt like a layer of grease was on my skin and I did not feel “clean” after makeup removal. The only plus side was my makeup came off well, even with a “heavier” eye look.