OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ uploaded by SUNAINA D.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Boost the firmness and freshness of your eye area with the Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel.

Suitable for all skin types, this instantly cooling gel intensely refreshes your eye area, working to de-puff and firm up bags while diminishing lines and crow's feet. Its blend of bio-pepides and hyaluronic acid transforms the look and feel of your eye area after just one use. At the heart of this power-packed hyaluronic acid-rich gel is biopeptide el-6, which firms and restores elasticity. Added red micro algae instantly lifts and tightens, while cucumber extract calms and cools for instant comfort. Apply gently under the eyes with your ring finger, extending towards the temples.

Khessa A.
Let me begin by saying this eye gel is the bomb dot com. It reduces the appearance of bags under your eyes in minutes. It's lite airy fresh and soothing. It does not feel sticky or thick. It has a fresh scent as well. I am on my second container and would suggest this to any one. Buy it! You won't regret it.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
My mom uses this so this review is from her . " i bought this about 2 years ago and swear by it. I can notice the results no puffy eyes no crow feet and I'm 53! This stuff is amazing for sure, I would recommend it to anyone "
Whitney K.
Arlington, VA
This is definitely a night cream - it leaves a sticky residue that you won't be able to cover up. It feels so lovely though!! I've also heard that it's great to put in the fridge, and use as a cooling night cream. I haven't tried that yet, but it would work well. Using this feels like a spa day :)
Shila D.
Wesley chapel, FL
I use this at night after I clean my face . The slim tube is easy to hold and it has a metal ball tip applicator so the product glides on easily without irritating your under eyes. It has a cooling effect and minimizes puffy eyes and fine lines.
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
This gel feels really weird on the skin at first. If you wait to let it dry completely it will absorb in. Just use a light hand. It's hard to get use to but my wrinkles appeared less prominent after a few days of use.
Quinn R.
I have deeply hooded eyelids and am constantly irritated with. I saw this online and decided to try it and it was my 1st eyelid item. It's pricey but I noticed a good improvement in a couple of weeks.
Shagufta H.
Not worth the price point. I tried a smaller size at a Sephora. I did not notice any major changes and the formula was sticky. If it works for you, then invest. Otherwise, I would invest in the rollerball.
Vivien F.
Used on a client with darken circles on her eyes and literally watched as it became full and more plump. This stuff works wonders and it's instant! Has a really cool light weight consistency as well.
Ann T.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm on the fence. I love the way it feels when I first apply it, a nice cooling sensation for my tired eyes. However, it dries fairly sticky and I'm still waiting for my eyes to feel lifted. I've been using daily for over a month and don't see any drastic changes
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
This is very soothing and I love it. It helps to de puff my eyes and my dark circles are all but gone. I also use other eye products in conjunction with the Ole Henriksen so I have to say that it could be the combination. I love this though and will keep using it.
Haley S.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any drastic change?
Mary a.
What does this do?
Karma L.
Would you say that this one is better than the one made by origins?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am looking for a new eye gel. Can this been used 2 times a day and will it give extra moisture to my eyes
Shahna S.
Does this work at all with filling wrinkles around your eyes?