OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ uploaded by SUNAINA D.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Boost the firmness and freshness of your eye area with the Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel.

Suitable for all skin types, this instantly cooling gel intensely refreshes your eye area, working to de-puff and firm up bags while diminishing lines and crow's feet. Its blend of bio-pepides and hyaluronic acid transforms the look and feel of your eye area after just one use. At the heart of this power-packed hyaluronic acid-rich gel is biopeptide el-6, which firms and restores elasticity. Added red micro algae instantly lifts and tightens, while cucumber extract calms and cools for instant comfort. Apply gently under the eyes with your ring finger, extending towards the temples.

Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I just purchased this product four days ago and I am a fan! I've heard of this brand before many times as a high end holy grail for skincare and I'm convinced I purchased a scrub, face moisturizer and this eye cream all from marshalls in their beauty department for low cost! This eye cream is phenomenal a little bit goes a long way. It's cool to the touch, you feel it firming your eye area and moisturizing. I love the scent it smells like nature or ocean. I recommend this highly for eyes that need brightening.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I received this product in multiple samples to use while on vacation and I didn't seem to notice a visible difference under my eyes. I left it on over night to see what would happen in the morning when going on to put my makeup and nada. I'm not sure if I was putting it on right but I really want to give this product another try because of the great reviews it has.
Erika B.
Columbus, OH
Way too sticky and I saw no difference. Gels are supposed to go on at night (from what I was told) and this product would still be sticky by the time I woke up. The directions say to apply generously which should not be done... but even applying a super small amount I was still collecting cat hair on my face all night long. It did make my under eyes look awake and helped with puffiness but I couldn't handle the sticky.
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
This is by far the BEST eye gel/cream I have ever used. It has a bit of a sticky consistency so definitely use it at night and not in the morning under make up (go with the cream version for mornings). It really helps with eye puffiness and swelling. Highly recommended. A little bit goes a long way! My own little tip: Keep it in the fridge for extra depuffing!
Chrissy B.
Columbia , SC
This product swelled my eye shut! I have never had an adverse reaction to any product before this. After 3 days of using this, I got a rash with little bumps under my right eye. I was not sure if it was the product because it was one eye so I kept using. The rash went away for about a week and then came back. The next day, I woke up with my right eye swollen shut! I immediately went to the doctor, and he said my reaction was from a skincare product (there was no infection or virus).
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I decided to get a sample of this product at Sephora before I bought it, and I'm glad I did, because this wasn't for me. The gel dried out the skin around my eyes pretty badly. Perhaps gel eye creams aren't for me and I'll be sticking with my eye creams instead, but if you have sensitive skin, I suggest trying a sample first before purchasing.
Katie H.
Akron, OH
This is a really nice eye cream, the texture is a gel like consistency that does leave the under eye area a little tacky. But it moisturizes and leaves your under eyes leaving de-puffed and your dark circles faded. The smell of it reminds me of cucumbers which is a bonus. I recommend this product and will repurchase again.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I love this eye cream. 1. Does what it says it'll do! 2. Super lightweight & fast absorbing 3. Wears amazing under makeup 4. Smells like heaven but very light scent that goes away after a few seconds. 5. $42 price point is amazing. What does it die? It lifts, firms, & hydrates the under eye. I also find it very cooling/refreshing & soothing.
Cindy S.
I use this product in the mornings and before I go to bed. It feels comforting and it hydrates my skin. I also love the cucumber smell. When I used it, I did not have any negative reactions such as swelling or irritation but it may vary for different skin types. After a few weeks, I don't notice a drastic change to lines under my eyes but I definitely do feel more hydrated since I have relatively dry skin.
Jane S.
Reading, PA
Alright, I really didn't think anything could help the bags and fine lines around my eyes but this stuff is great. It exceeded my expectations. Since you need so little I think it is a good value even though the price is on the high side. The only thing they could do to improve this is put it in a tube to help keep it fresh.
Mary a.
What does this do?
Haley S.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any drastic change?
Sabrina R.
Is this good for really dry under eyes?
Shahna S.
Does this work at all with filling wrinkles around your eyes?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am looking for a new eye gel. Can this been used 2 times a day and will it give extra moisture to my eyes