OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ uploaded by SUNAINA D.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Boost the firmness and freshness of your eye area with the Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel.

Suitable for all skin types, this instantly cooling gel intensely refreshes your eye area, working to de-puff and firm up bags while diminishing lines and crow's feet. Its blend of bio-pepides and hyaluronic acid transforms the look and feel of your eye area after just one use. At the heart of this power-packed hyaluronic acid-rich gel is biopeptide el-6, which firms and restores elasticity. Added red micro algae instantly lifts and tightens, while cucumber extract calms and cools for instant comfort. Apply gently under the eyes with your ring finger, extending towards the temples.

Victoria Y.
Lincoln, NE
I just started using this product, so I obviously don't have 100% of the results I want! but it is off to an amazing start!!! It's got cucumber in it, and soothes almost instantly!! I love the way it smooths on and make my eyes feel better. Someone suggested I keep it in the fridge and use it cold and it will feel even better, so I am gonna do that! For now though, I have used it 3 times, and my dark circles are no longer dark purple- now pale charcoal!!! The heavy bags are gone, and so is a huge amount of the puffiness I had!! I am gonna give it a few more days, but even if that's as good as it gets, it was worth it to get rid of that much of my tired, haggard look in 72 hours!!!!
Jackie B.
This is the first eye gel I've ever tried and I hate it. I'm using it everyday anticipating the day I finish it. It's a small size so hopefully that's soon. It's so sticky! I have long bottom lashes and they get stuck in the gel so I have to put it on right before I go to sleep so that I'll have my eyes closed and not get them stuck. It's ridiculous. I've tried putting this on my lids and it was horrible. My eyes got so sticky that blinking was a chore. I've been using this for about two weeks now and I haven't noticed a difference in my under eye area. Yes, the product is cooling but it's just not the texture that I want under my eyes. I would prefer a cream that is silky hands down.
Ria R.
Boston, MA
This is very goopy and kind of not fun to use. The gel is very prominent and you can definitely tell that there are a lot of chemicals in there. I wish I would've like it more but I do not recommend it and other cheaper eye gels are better IMO.
Marlena S.
I recently picked this eye gel up from Sephora after using samples of it for several weeks. Honestly I did not pick this up because of it's claims to "lift and revitalize" the eye area. I purchased this because I tend to wear full eye makeup everyday and I wanted a lightweight moisturizer that would absorb quickly, hydrate and not create any texture or interfere with my eye makeup. Obviously I'm using this as a daytime moisturizer even though it's recommended for night. But I love that it does everything I need it to do for my daily routine, plus it's super hydrating. I haven't noticed anything major regarding the results that it claims but again, that's not why I purchased it in the first place.
Staci D.
I like the smell of this. Very clean and refreshing like cucumbers. I actually apply this to my “elevens” on my forehead and have seen improvements. This is my 2nd jar. I will repurchase.
Georgia V.
E Rutherford, NJ
Yes, yes, yes, this is the perfect eye gel for eliminating a puffy tired look! For reference, I am 34 and have had issues with puffy eyes for many years. No matter how much rest I got, I still looked warn down and tired.
I love the cooling tingling feeling it leaves when you put it on. After a few days, I felt a different and after a bit longer, other people commented on it!
Highly recommended!!
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
I really like this product. I have hereditary bags under my eyes, and this product has been great in helping me to reduce them well. It's a bit sticky - I guess that's why they say to use it at night - and I keep it in the fridge (as recommended by my awesome sales rep) which is incredibly soothing after a long day of staring at a computer screen. Thanks Ole, this product is really amazing.

Shagufta H.
An excellent eye gel for the price point. I tried another line of products from Ole Henriksen and was unsatisfied. I needed an eye formula that was not too rich. I was happy to make this purchase at my local TJ Maxx for $10.

I enjoy the cooling rollerball that delivers the product to my under eye area. Sometimes, the rollerball can get stuck, but a little dabbing on the hand solves the problem.
Lana S.
Honestly speaking, the best thing about this product was that it lasted me a long time. Something along the lines of Four to five months. That's almost half a year running on one eye gel! I believe the one I used was in the form of a roller that you simply roll on and done. ✅ It didn't reflect a difference of appearance, but it felt good applying and felt like it woke me up in the morning as I applied it once a day in the morning.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I received this product in multiple samples to use while on vacation and I didn't seem to notice a visible difference under my eyes. I left it on over night to see what would happen in the morning when going on to put my makeup and nada. I'm not sure if I was putting it on right but I really want to give this product another try because of the great reviews it has.
Mary a.
What does this do?
Haley S.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any drastic change?
Sabrina R.
Is this good for really dry under eyes?
Karma L.
Would you say that this one is better than the one made by origins?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am looking for a new eye gel. Can this been used 2 times a day and will it give extra moisture to my eyes