OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ uploaded by SUNAINA D.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Boost the firmness and freshness of your eye area with the Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel.

Suitable for all skin types, this instantly cooling gel intensely refreshes your eye area, working to de-puff and firm up bags while diminishing lines and crow's feet. Its blend of bio-pepides and hyaluronic acid transforms the look and feel of your eye area after just one use. At the heart of this power-packed hyaluronic acid-rich gel is biopeptide el-6, which firms and restores elasticity. Added red micro algae instantly lifts and tightens, while cucumber extract calms and cools for instant comfort. Apply gently under the eyes with your ring finger, extending towards the temples.

Erika B.
Columbus, OH
Way too sticky and I saw no difference. Gels are supposed to go on at night (from what I was told) and this product would still be sticky by the time I woke up. The directions say to apply generously which should not be done... but even applying a super small amount I was still collecting cat hair on my face all night long. It did make my under eyes look awake and helped with puffiness but I couldn't handle the sticky.
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
This is by far the BEST eye gel/cream I have ever used. It has a bit of a sticky consistency so definitely use it at night and not in the morning under make up (go with the cream version for mornings). It really helps with eye puffiness and swelling. Highly recommended. A little bit goes a long way! My own little tip: Keep it in the fridge for extra depuffing!
Chrissy B.
Columbia, SC
This product swelled my eye shut! I have never had an adverse reaction to any product before this. After 3 days of using this, I got a rash with little bumps under my right eye. I was not sure if it was the product because it was one eye so I kept using. The rash went away for about a week and then came back. The next day, I woke up with my right eye swollen shut! I immediately went to the doctor, and he said my reaction was from a skincare product (there was no infection or virus).
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I decided to get a sample of this product at Sephora before I bought it, and I'm glad I did, because this wasn't for me. The gel dried out the skin around my eyes pretty badly. Perhaps gel eye creams aren't for me and I'll be sticking with my eye creams instead, but if you have sensitive skin, I suggest trying a sample first before purchasing.
Katie H.
Akron, OH
This is a really nice eye cream, the texture is a gel like consistency that does leave the under eye area a little tacky. But it moisturizes and leaves your under eyes leaving de-puffed and your dark circles faded. The smell of it reminds me of cucumbers which is a bonus. I recommend this product and will repurchase again.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I love this eye cream. 1. Does what it says it'll do! 2. Super lightweight & fast absorbing 3. Wears amazing under makeup 4. Smells like heaven but very light scent that goes away after a few seconds. 5. $42 price point is amazing. What does it die? It lifts, firms, & hydrates the under eye. I also find it very cooling/refreshing & soothing.
Cindy S.
I use this product in the mornings and before I go to bed. It feels comforting and it hydrates my skin. I also love the cucumber smell. When I used it, I did not have any negative reactions such as swelling or irritation but it may vary for different skin types. After a few weeks, I don't notice a drastic change to lines under my eyes but I definitely do feel more hydrated since I have relatively dry skin.
Jane S.
Reading, PA
Alright, I really didn't think anything could help the bags and fine lines around my eyes but this stuff is great. It exceeded my expectations. Since you need so little I think it is a good value even though the price is on the high side. The only thing they could do to improve this is put it in a tube to help keep it fresh.
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
I have terrible insomnia and it makes my eyes look MISERABLE some mornings. I can't vouch for what it does for dark circles as I've not got any but it feels crazy soothing and depuffs like a champ. I use it in the mornings since it's light and fast absorbing so it's easy to throw on under makeup. I don't think it does much for fine lines but since I don't use it everyday it's hard to say!
Erin K.
Chambersburg, PA
This stuff is a lifesaver!! I love how cooling it feels when you put it on, and the scent is amazing as well. Makes you feel like you're at a spa! After the first night of using this my husband (the man who never even notices that I wear makeup) even noticed a difference in my under eye circles. I don't have major aging under my eyes yet but with 2 kids under the age of 2, I don't get much sleep. This is my favorite eye cream for nighttime!
Haley S.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any drastic change?
Mary a.
What does this do?
Karma L.
Would you say that this one is better than the one made by origins?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am looking for a new eye gel. Can this been used 2 times a day and will it give extra moisture to my eyes
Shahna S.
Does this work at all with filling wrinkles around your eyes?