OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ uploaded by SUNAINA D.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Boost the firmness and freshness of your eye area with the Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel.

Suitable for all skin types, this instantly cooling gel intensely refreshes your eye area, working to de-puff and firm up bags while diminishing lines and crow's feet. Its blend of bio-pepides and hyaluronic acid transforms the look and feel of your eye area after just one use. At the heart of this power-packed hyaluronic acid-rich gel is biopeptide el-6, which firms and restores elasticity. Added red micro algae instantly lifts and tightens, while cucumber extract calms and cools for instant comfort. Apply gently under the eyes with your ring finger, extending towards the temples.

Mary S.
Castle Rock, CO
Fantastic product, read about it in a beauty magazine before purchasing. A little on the expensive side but seemed to work well. Kept mine in the refrigerator for a nice little cooling effect as I applied it.
Ailish M.
Fremont, OH
Not sure if I saw a huge difference, but I did like the feel of this gel. I used it at night and it definitely did reduce some under eye puffing in the morning. I'm actually out of it now and have been meaning to buy more!
Heather C.
I love this, it really helps with the puffiness and dark circles under my eyes! It is sticky as others have said but if you don't use too much it absorbs really well. It really makes my eyes look much better in the morning!
Jessica Z.
I do really like this. It’s slightly cooling. I put it on at night before bed. My dark circles aren’t as bad in the morning. I got it at a discount store so the price was good. I’d buy again most likely.
Gaby L.
Combined Lcks, WI
This is such a good and nice refreshing eye gel. I got mine at Sephora. I put it in the refrigerator and it makes it that much more cooking when I apply it to my eye area. I like cream and gel eye creams but in the winter I use cream because it's a bit thicker
Juliett W.
Lansing, MI
Im a sucker for eye gel! This product took away the puffiness around my eye and made the dark circles under my eyes disappear! I believe this is an effective product and would definitely buy more often if it wasnt so pricey
Genesis M.
I use this before I go to bed and I wake up rejuvenated and my under eyes are not as puffy when I wake up also it helps me because I use a morning eye gel too. The cooling sensation is a cool plus
Vanessa E.
Shrewsbury, MA
I currently use this (eye cream version) during the day and its really good. It keeps the skin around my eyes, hydrated. However it doesn't really do much to reduce my fine lines
Kate L.
This is my favorite night time eye cream. It helps with wrinkles, depuff and dark circles.  A little goes a long way and one jar lasts me about a year. It's gentle and cooling.
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Feels good under my eyes. I notice a little improvement under my eyes. Not as much as I would like. On the high side of cost but most under eye creams are kind of expensive.
Haley S.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any drastic change?
Mary a.
What does this do?
Sabrina R.
Is this good for really dry under eyes?
Karma L.
Would you say that this one is better than the one made by origins?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am looking for a new eye gel. Can this been used 2 times a day and will it give extra moisture to my eyes