OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ uploaded by SUNAINA D.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Boost the firmness and freshness of your eye area with the Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel.

Suitable for all skin types, this instantly cooling gel intensely refreshes your eye area, working to de-puff and firm up bags while diminishing lines and crow's feet. Its blend of bio-pepides and hyaluronic acid transforms the look and feel of your eye area after just one use. At the heart of this power-packed hyaluronic acid-rich gel is biopeptide el-6, which firms and restores elasticity. Added red micro algae instantly lifts and tightens, while cucumber extract calms and cools for instant comfort. Apply gently under the eyes with your ring finger, extending towards the temples.

Ariel L.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great eye product for hydration without being too heavy or emollient. It absorbs right in. Their glad packaging makes it feel more expensive than it actually was but I'm most impressed by the results. I suffer from very dry under eyes and this gel relieved any undesired texture from under my eyes
Wei C.
This isn't for me. I used it for several months and I didn't see a difference. I have bigger issues with under eye puffiness than anything else and this product didn't help with it. It is very sticky even when you use a little bit so I only used it at night. It was moisturizing but that was about it.
Sidney C.
Louisville, KY
I have used this eye gel every night for almost two years now and I love it. I have a very sensitive under eye area that often gets red, therefore, I have found that gels are more gentle than creams-- especially this gel. It smells great and has worked well in preventing premature wrinkles.
Michelle S.
Davenport
I had high hopes for this product as it was recommended by a Sephora consultant, but it did nothing. It just left my eyes feeling sticky. When I woke up in the AM, the gel actually worked its way into my eyes. So uncomfortable! I tried using less but it still didn't work. Not worth the money.
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is super refreshing and super easy to use.  Keep it in the fridge to make it even more refreshing!  I bought this on a whim and I'm glad I did.  It makes everything feel nice and tight under my eyes.  I'd definitely buy this product again when I run out.
Ariel J.
I am not a huge fan of gel products and will say that I prefer the night cream version as opposed to the gel.  However, the product does dry down and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky.  I enjoyed this product and found that it lasted quite some time as a little goes a long way
M'leigh A.
I don't notice a visible difference in the morning but I don't think that it is a bad eye gel. It might make a difference over a longer period of time but haven't been patient enough to keep using. I enjoy the "visual truth" eye cream more than this one.
julianna h.
Nashville, TN
This is my holy grail!!! The lift eye gel is incredible. It is gentle, effective and cooling. I apply it under my eyes and the top of my eyelids as my last step in my nighttime routine. Although it is a bit of a splurge in regards to price, the product is worth it... and it lasts forever! Highly recommend with zero reservations. Love this stuff.
Tammy M.
S Weymouth, MA
Great gel eye cream. Does everything firms de-puffs helps also with dark circles and hydration. Give it a minute to penetrate then you can use your eye primer and shadow. Price point is not bad either.OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™
Erin W.
I love this eye gel. It makes my under eyes really hydrated and my lines less noticeable. I always have tired eyes and I feel like it helps them look better. This eye gel smells really good and it's soothing. I love it. I will keep buying.
Haley S.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any drastic change?
Mary a.
What does this do?
Karma L.
Would you say that this one is better than the one made by origins?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am looking for a new eye gel. Can this been used 2 times a day and will it give extra moisture to my eyes
Shahna S.
Does this work at all with filling wrinkles around your eyes?