OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ uploaded by SUNAINA D.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Boost the firmness and freshness of your eye area with the Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel.

Suitable for all skin types, this instantly cooling gel intensely refreshes your eye area, working to de-puff and firm up bags while diminishing lines and crow's feet. Its blend of bio-pepides and hyaluronic acid transforms the look and feel of your eye area after just one use. At the heart of this power-packed hyaluronic acid-rich gel is biopeptide el-6, which firms and restores elasticity. Added red micro algae instantly lifts and tightens, while cucumber extract calms and cools for instant comfort. Apply gently under the eyes with your ring finger, extending towards the temples.

Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I believe that eye cream is one of the most important products that everyone should add to their skincare routine. That being said, this product is pretty good to add to your routine.

The gel is very cooling which makes it feel extremely nice on the skin. I add this all over my eyelids to my brow bone and under the eyes. It does keep my eyes from being puffy and hydrates it but not enough where I would say I can skip adding eye cream during the morning (I also have really dry under eyes). This product would work so well if you had a metal ball eye roller to use with this product (I wish I bought one to use with this product).
Nicole L.
I bought this in a smaller set because I wanted to try them out. I kind of like this in the morning after a long night. I'm not sure if it depuffs or smoothed the lines as I haven't used it long enough but it is incredibly refreshing. The gel is nice and cool, easy to apply. Downside is that concealer doesn't go on as smoothly and tends to ball up. Not sure I would repurchase. Plus I still need to use a cream version at night.
Ali F.
I'll start by saying I haven't used this recently, but I bought it several years ago when I was having problems with puffy eyes and it really did help me. I'd wear it at night and wake up feeling some relief from the puffiness. It was cool upon application and I felt better about my eyes in the morning. I even remember applying a very tiny amount before I'd apply my makeup. Looking to re-purchase this again soon!
Valerie H.
Aventura
Great product!! Does exactly what it claims to do: lifts, firms, and hydrates. I use this at night before my moisturizer and I wake up for really hydrated under eyes. It makes foundation and concealer applications great because there is no rough patches for the makeup to cling to!
Courtney H.
Selah, WA
Ok. So I just got this yesterday from Sephora and I am already obsessed. It had so many negative reviews mixed in with all the stellar reviews. They complained and I mean REALLY COMPLAINED about the sticky feeling of this product. Yes, it's sticky. But it absorbs. I'm not sure how much these ladies(or gents) were using, but you are NOT SUPPOSED to cake layer after layer of this on your eye area. I mean seriously!!!!

It smells awesome. It's refreshing. I keep mine in the fridge and although it's supposed to be for night time I use a little bit during the day mixed with my moisturizer for under my eyes.
I felt more awake and bright and I swear it made a difference already.
Im 28 years old and although not really wrinkled yet, I am trying to take better care of my skin. Being a makeup artist, a great base makes all the difference in the world when applying makeup. YKept it quick and easy today!
Crenshaw by CP for lid base. Then CO Nillionaire on top, then blended out with Deux also CP b
Lips in both photos are CP in Scrooge(big smile) and My Jam(rest of the pictures.
Used OFRa cosmetics Nude Creme Gel liner on my waterline.
Powder was Cover FX Illuminating setting powder in Light and Medium(HG!)
Highlight is Champagne Pop
Bronzer/Contour-Hoola by Benefit
Foundation- EL dbl wear Light and Loreal Pro Glow combined.
Under eye brightening-Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in Neutralize and set with Swcret Brightening Powder by Laura Mercier.
So I say, get this stuff and then get Boots7 Lift and Luminate day cream. Perfect combination!
Meagan M.
I work strange hours, and I'm in front of a computer all day long. My eyes can be puffy and the skin around them can get dark easily. This product is a go-to in the morning (even though the directions say to use it at night) - it's cool enough to wake me up, reduce the puffiness, and soothe the skin around my eyes. Plus, it makes you feel like you're getting a spa treatment due to the hint of cucumber scent!
Jeannette S.
Terrace Park, OH
I've been using this at night for around 7 months or so and while I find it to be cooling and refreshing, I'm not seeing many changes to the skin around my eyes. I do think it's perfect if you find yourself waking up with swollen, puffy eyes, this would be so nice to use as a thin layer under your eye cream in the morning. But not more than that, otherwise, you may mess up your under eye concealer!
Constance Y.
Very hydrating but I did not notice a difference in my fine lines. It has a very thick gel texture and I put this all around my eyes. It feels very nice and hydrated my eye area well. I just need something that will help with the fine lines as well as hydration.
Megan B.
Mt Sterling , KY
I absolutely love this eye gel! My eyes always look tired, as I work long hours at work and have a family at home I stay up to spend time with. I love how this has transformed my eyes back to their bright, awake luster I've missed so much! It's a little pricey compared to drug store brands, but completely worth the extra money! Remember, you get what you pay for!
Lisset L.
Burbank, CA
I've been looking for an eye cream for a while now, and trying not break the bank! This one is still a bit pricey but has been working well.. I have noticed the bags under my eyes have gone away a bit.. I believe with constant use of this product they'll soon enough disappear! So so far so good! I'll definitely be rebuying this product if it continues to work.
Mary a.
What does this do?
Haley S.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any drastic change?
Sabrina R.
Is this good for really dry under eyes?
Karma L.
Would you say that this one is better than the one made by origins?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am looking for a new eye gel. Can this been used 2 times a day and will it give extra moisture to my eyes