OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ uploaded by SUNAINA D.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Boost the firmness and freshness of your eye area with the Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel.

Suitable for all skin types, this instantly cooling gel intensely refreshes your eye area, working to de-puff and firm up bags while diminishing lines and crow's feet. Its blend of bio-pepides and hyaluronic acid transforms the look and feel of your eye area after just one use. At the heart of this power-packed hyaluronic acid-rich gel is biopeptide el-6, which firms and restores elasticity. Added red micro algae instantly lifts and tightens, while cucumber extract calms and cools for instant comfort. Apply gently under the eyes with your ring finger, extending towards the temples.

Dori B.
Received a trial size one year for Christmas and loved it! Definitly saw a change in my under eyes, they looked a little tighter and clearer, not so droopy and dark!
SUNAINA D.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product , it is a cushioning gel creme reduces the look of every key visible sign of eye aging: fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness, uneven skintone. I love the fact that it actually works and Fights key signs of eye aging. Rich gel creme.
Ashley T.
Grove City , OH
I love all of ole henricksens products. Their skincare line is my skin savior and holy grail. With time this product has smoothed and tightened my under eye area. I’ve never tried wearing this under makeup- I only apply it at night before bed.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
When I worked for Sephora this was my go to brand. I love everything about this brand. I really love the texture of this eye cream. I actually saw results while using this product. I swear I sold so much Ole, so yes I would definitely recommend this product.
Alex Nicole G.
OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ I love this eye gel! I use it along with my retinol eye cream and it give that extra lift and hydration for the eyes! I also use the cream that is more suited for daytime...
Lisa L.
Malibu, CA
I’ve been using OH products for more than 7 years now. I love that this product and most of OH products are not harsh. It really works. I’m always asked about what I use on my skin. Packaging has evolved over the years but it’s easy to travel with so I’m not complaining about the new packaging and brand design. Products are still effective.
Kirsta H.
Saint Cloud
This gel feels nice and has a good thick consistency. It’s not something that gives instant results. You have to make it part of your routine in order to see results.
Cece S.
Southbury, CT
You need very little of this product to get good coverage, and it keeps the skin around your eyes tight without making your skin feel stretched out. I got mine on sale at TJMaxx.
Jackie B.
This is the first eye gel I've ever tried and I hate it. I'm using it everyday anticipating the day I finish it. It's a small size so hopefully that's soon. It's so sticky! I have long bottom lashes and they get stuck in the gel so I have to put it on right before I go to sleep so that I'll have my eyes closed and not get them stuck. It's ridiculous. I've tried putting this on my lids and it was horrible. My eyes got so sticky that blinking was a chore. I've been using this for about two weeks now and I haven't noticed a difference in my under eye area. Yes, the product is cooling but it's just not the texture that I want under my eyes. I would prefer a cream that is silky hands down.
Nicole L.
I bought this in a smaller set because I wanted to try them out. I kind of like this in the morning after a long night. I'm not sure if it depuffs or smoothed the lines as I haven't used it long enough but it is incredibly refreshing. The gel is nice and cool, easy to apply. Downside is that concealer doesn't go on as smoothly and tends to ball up. Not sure I would repurchase. Plus I still need to use a cream version at night.
Haley S.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any drastic change?
Mary a.
What does this do?
Karma L.
Would you say that this one is better than the one made by origins?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am looking for a new eye gel. Can this been used 2 times a day and will it give extra moisture to my eyes
Shahna S.
Does this work at all with filling wrinkles around your eyes?