OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ uploaded by SUNAINA D.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Boost the firmness and freshness of your eye area with the Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel.

Suitable for all skin types, this instantly cooling gel intensely refreshes your eye area, working to de-puff and firm up bags while diminishing lines and crow's feet. Its blend of bio-pepides and hyaluronic acid transforms the look and feel of your eye area after just one use. At the heart of this power-packed hyaluronic acid-rich gel is biopeptide el-6, which firms and restores elasticity. Added red micro algae instantly lifts and tightens, while cucumber extract calms and cools for instant comfort. Apply gently under the eyes with your ring finger, extending towards the temples.

Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
I use the night time version. It's a keeper for me. I can feel it going to work on my tired under eyes.
Elizabeth P.
This serum makes my puffiness and dark circles go away. Over night. I use this about every other day
Raymond W.
East Los Angeles
I would love to have the opportunity of using this product and incorporating it on my social media
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
This was alright I just don’t think it’s worth the price it works and hydrates the skin pretty well
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
This feels great and makes my eyes feel nice . I got it at TJ Maxx for 8$ which was awesome .
Tori M.
Horton, KS
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It helps keeps my eyes hydrated during the winter. Wish it was cheaper
Laura M.
Love love love this it really works good and couldn't be happier with the product. Love it
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
I love this stuff! It's so light and feels so refreshing when applied! One of my faves!
Janet C.
I use this every morning after my serums and before my moisturizer. It has a subtle refreshing/cooling sensation that really helps wake up tired eyes. I also find that my under-eye concealer holds even better with this as a base. I have to give four stars instead of five as I don't have any fine lines to have input about whether it helps on reducing them.
Cadence S.
Lightweight under eye cream. Refreshing and slight cooling effect paired with a light smell of cucumbers. Dries quickly but feels a little tacky/sticky afterwards. As long as you can get past that slight stickiness on your skin it is worth a try.
Haley S.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any drastic change?
Mary a.
What does this do?
Sabrina R.
Is this good for really dry under eyes?
Karma L.
Would you say that this one is better than the one made by origins?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am looking for a new eye gel. Can this been used 2 times a day and will it give extra moisture to my eyes