OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ uploaded by SUNAINA D.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Boost the firmness and freshness of your eye area with the Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel.

Suitable for all skin types, this instantly cooling gel intensely refreshes your eye area, working to de-puff and firm up bags while diminishing lines and crow's feet. Its blend of bio-pepides and hyaluronic acid transforms the look and feel of your eye area after just one use. At the heart of this power-packed hyaluronic acid-rich gel is biopeptide el-6, which firms and restores elasticity. Added red micro algae instantly lifts and tightens, while cucumber extract calms and cools for instant comfort. Apply gently under the eyes with your ring finger, extending towards the temples.

Melannie M.
Really like this eye gel, feels great on the skin, no greasy residue. I put on after cleansing my face before bed.
Katherine B.
Lafayette, LA
I use this every morning to brighten the area around my eyes and to moisturize before applying concealer. Love it!
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
This is one of my favorite eye bug enhancement products. Even though it is in gel form it still moisturizes enough.
brenda a.
everyday lightweight and perfect for my puffy eyes. I leave it in the fridge this help the gel work even faster.
Selena M.
Cedar Park, TX
Ole products are amazing. Love the ingredients. Great value and great packaging. The consistency is perfect.
Brittany B.
wading river
This a great eye gel. Very hydrating and a nice light consistency that absorbs very nicely on the under eye
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
I don’t really like this . It left my eyes sticky for a long time. Almost didn’t set.and its expensive
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
I use the night time version. It's a keeper for me. I can feel it going to work on my tired under eyes.
Elizabeth P.
This serum makes my puffiness and dark circles go away. Over night. I use this about every other day
Raymond W.
East Los Angeles
I would love to have the opportunity of using this product and incorporating it on my social media
Haley S.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any drastic change?
Mary a.
What does this do?
Karma L.
Would you say that this one is better than the one made by origins?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am looking for a new eye gel. Can this been used 2 times a day and will it give extra moisture to my eyes
Shahna S.
Does this work at all with filling wrinkles around your eyes?