OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ uploaded by SUNAINA D.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Boost the firmness and freshness of your eye area with the Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel.

Suitable for all skin types, this instantly cooling gel intensely refreshes your eye area, working to de-puff and firm up bags while diminishing lines and crow's feet. Its blend of bio-pepides and hyaluronic acid transforms the look and feel of your eye area after just one use. At the heart of this power-packed hyaluronic acid-rich gel is biopeptide el-6, which firms and restores elasticity. Added red micro algae instantly lifts and tightens, while cucumber extract calms and cools for instant comfort. Apply gently under the eyes with your ring finger, extending towards the temples.

Natasha B.
Honolulu, HI
I absolutely love this eye gel. I'm not a big fan of lotions because they make my skin feel too oily but this gel has been perfect for my skin.
Madelynne S.
This felt amazing. After a long day I put this on and it makes my eyes feel so good! It depuffs and cools. I always tell my friends to use it.
Veronica L.
Very refreshing after a hot shower. Reduces puffiness and cools as product absorbs. Beware, using too much will make your face a smidge sticky!
Cathalina Y.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This gel is awesome !! I apply it at night before I sleep. I found it at TJMAXX for only $10. I wake up with my under eyes looking good.
Nicole M.
Great packaging, price point is pretty high end but a little product goes s long way. Easy to apply and great smell, texture is smooth.
Yuliia D.
Sebring, FL
Did not find anything lifting from this product but it hydrated my undereyes pretty good. So I don't know if I'll be purchase it again.
Melisa C.
Midlothian, VA
I use this every single time I put on my makeup! It makes all of my eye makeup and under eye concealers sit nicely and stay all day!
Amy F.
Mitchell, IN
I really like the way my eyes felt right after I put the product on, however long term I'd have liked a little more bang for my buck
Nichole C.
This is great eye gel. It absorbs nicely and gives great hydration under my eyes. I saw a difference after using it for about a week.
Haleigh M.
Floyd, VA
I loved this eye cream. Very light and hydrating and it makes my eyes feel bright and illuminating. Highly recommend this product
Haley S.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any drastic change?
Mary a.
What does this do?
Sabrina R.
Is this good for really dry under eyes?
Karma L.
Would you say that this one is better than the one made by origins?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am looking for a new eye gel. Can this been used 2 times a day and will it give extra moisture to my eyes