OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ uploaded by SUNAINA D.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Boost the firmness and freshness of your eye area with the Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel.

Suitable for all skin types, this instantly cooling gel intensely refreshes your eye area, working to de-puff and firm up bags while diminishing lines and crow's feet. Its blend of bio-pepides and hyaluronic acid transforms the look and feel of your eye area after just one use. At the heart of this power-packed hyaluronic acid-rich gel is biopeptide el-6, which firms and restores elasticity. Added red micro algae instantly lifts and tightens, while cucumber extract calms and cools for instant comfort. Apply gently under the eyes with your ring finger, extending towards the temples.

Quinn R.
I have deeply hooded eyelids and am constantly irritated with. I saw this online and decided to try it and it was my 1st eyelid item. It's pricey but I noticed a good improvement in a couple of weeks.
Vivien F.
Used on a client with darken circles on her eyes and literally watched as it became full and more plump. This stuff works wonders and it's instant! Has a really cool light weight consistency as well.
A T.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm on the fence. I love the way it feels when I first apply it, a nice cooling sensation for my tired eyes. However, it dries fairly sticky and I'm still waiting for my eyes to feel lifted. I've been using daily for over a month and don't see any drastic changes
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
This is very soothing and I love it. It helps to de puff my eyes and my dark circles are all but gone. I also use other eye products in conjunction with the Ole Henriksen so I have to say that it could be the combination. I love this though and will keep using it.
elizabeth a.
Marion, TX
I was looking for a eye cream that de puffed , moisturized, and helped with my dark circles. This does all of the above especially on those late nights . I am using this on the mornings after. It does say gel but if your worried that it may be sticky or leave residue after applying. No worries it completely sinks into the eye area and leaves it smooth
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
I'll be the first to admit that I have an OH obsession-I own two of their other serums. This is a wonderful to my skincare routine. I love the cooling sensation, and have totally noticed a difference in the puffiness of my eyes. A little bit goes a VERY long way, so plan on having this for a while.
Mariah O.
Yorba Linda, CA
So wonderful at night! I use this every night and it's so soothing to my eyes, especially after a long day. It's a nice gel formula. I just wish it wasn't as sticky as it is.
Joanna L.
Cleveland, OH
Sometimes life is stressful but you don't want the world to see it on your face... if you remember to put this on before bed it can really help give your eyes that lift.
Kirstin A.
It's a great product however the amount I have to use in order to coat my skin without it pulling as I apply it causes me to use so much that I go through it too fast. It really is a great product if you can afford it.
Justine A.
2066 reviews
I love this eye gel. It has a great cucumber scent. It firms and feels refreshing to the eyes. And a little goes a long way so a jar of it will last you a long time.
Mary a.
What does this do?
Haley S.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any drastic change?
Sabrina R.
Is this good for really dry under eyes?
Karma L.
Would you say that this one is better than the one made by origins?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am looking for a new eye gel. Can this been used 2 times a day and will it give extra moisture to my eyes