OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ uploaded by SUNAINA D.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Boost the firmness and freshness of your eye area with the Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel.

Suitable for all skin types, this instantly cooling gel intensely refreshes your eye area, working to de-puff and firm up bags while diminishing lines and crow's feet. Its blend of bio-pepides and hyaluronic acid transforms the look and feel of your eye area after just one use. At the heart of this power-packed hyaluronic acid-rich gel is biopeptide el-6, which firms and restores elasticity. Added red micro algae instantly lifts and tightens, while cucumber extract calms and cools for instant comfort. Apply gently under the eyes with your ring finger, extending towards the temples.

Brit D.
This is the perfect nighttime eye product. It's nice and thin and doesn't leave a sticky residue. I look very rested in the morning. Undereye bags are noticeably smoothr.
Chelsey C.
As a person with under eye issues this gel really hits the mark. It isn't too heavy and really helps with creasing and keeping my skin hydrated and firm.
Ashton G.
Jonesboro
I don't know if I just have sensitive skin but this product literally made the skin under my eyes peel off. I would avoid if you have sensitive skin
Luann Z.
Only had a sample size so I did not have enough to see an extreme difference but it did make my eyes seem smoothr. I does burn when in the eyes.
Madelynne S.
This felt amazing. After a long day I put this on and it makes my eyes feel so good! It depuffs and cools. I always tell my friends to use it.
Natasha B.
Honolulu, HI
I absolutely love this eye gel. I'm not a big fan of lotions because they make my skin feel too oily but this gel has been perfect for my skin.
Veronica L.
Very refreshing after a hot shower. Reduces puffiness and cools as product absorbs. Beware, using too much will make your face a smidge sticky!
Cathalina Y.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This gel is awesome !! I apply it at night before I sleep. I found it at TJMAXX for only $10. I wake up with my under eyes looking good.
Yuliia D.
Sebring, FL
Did not find anything lifting from this product but it hydrated my undereyes pretty good. So I don't know if I'll be purchase it again.
Nichole C.
This is great eye gel. It absorbs nicely and gives great hydration under my eyes. I saw a difference after using it for about a week.
Haley S.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any drastic change?
Mary a.
What does this do?
Karma L.
Would you say that this one is better than the one made by origins?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am looking for a new eye gel. Can this been used 2 times a day and will it give extra moisture to my eyes
Shahna S.
Does this work at all with filling wrinkles around your eyes?