OLEHENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ uploaded by SUNAINA D.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Boost the firmness and freshness of your eye area with the Ole Henriksen ultimate lift eye gel.

Suitable for all skin types, this instantly cooling gel intensely refreshes your eye area, working to de-puff and firm up bags while diminishing lines and crow's feet. Its blend of bio-pepides and hyaluronic acid transforms the look and feel of your eye area after just one use. At the heart of this power-packed hyaluronic acid-rich gel is biopeptide el-6, which firms and restores elasticity. Added red micro algae instantly lifts and tightens, while cucumber extract calms and cools for instant comfort. Apply gently under the eyes with your ring finger, extending towards the temples.

Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I believe that eye cream is one of the most important products that everyone should add to their skincare routine. That being said, this product is pretty good to add to your routine.

The gel is very cooling which makes it feel extremely nice on the skin. I add this all over my eyelids to my brow bone and under the eyes. It does keep my eyes from being puffy and hydrates it but not enough where I would say I can skip adding eye cream during the morning (I also have really dry under eyes). This product would work so well if you had a metal ball eye roller to use with this product (I wish I bought one to use with this product).
G C.
I love applying this at night time. I use my ring finger and just dip it into the product once and it’s the perfect amount for the entire under eye area. A little def goes a long way. I feel an instant cooling sensation (it’s nothing too intense) and in the morning, my undereyes are not puffy and feel very hydrated. I’m pretty pleased with the entire ole henriksen line itself
Lisa O.
Mountain Home, AR
This is my currently nightly eye cream, and I’m liking it. The consistency is a true jelly, which I would think I wouldn’t like for my dry skin. The consistency means that it isn’t super rich in hydration, which I would prefer, but it does do an okay job at keeping my underyes moisturized.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I just purchased this product four days ago and I am a fan! I've heard of this brand before many times as a high end holy grail for skincare and I'm convinced I purchased a scrub, face moisturizer and this eye cream all from marshalls in their beauty department for low cost! This eye cream is phenomenal a little bit goes a long way. It's cool to the touch, you feel it firming your eye area and moisturizing. I love the scent it smells like nature or ocean. I recommend this highly for eyes that need brightening.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
When I worked for Sephora this was my go to brand. I love everything about this brand. I really love the texture of this eye cream. I actually saw results while using this product. I swear I sold so much Ole, so yes I would definitely recommend this product.
Charlotte K.
I actually really enjoyed this product. It was a lovely way to help lift and depuff your eyes in the morning. I found it absorbed quickly, but did leave a slightly tacky feel on the skin. It lasted a nice amount of time as well!
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I loved this in the beginning, but now it's just really annoying. I can put this really close to the lash line and get all those fine lines covered without it burning my eyes at all, which is rare for me! The biggest thing about this is how sticky it is. It doesn't let up, if I do my night routine and then lay in bed and watch netflix for a little all I can feel are my sticky undereyes. I definitely want to try the banana cream from his line.
Stephanie M.
I love the ole line, this product just doesn't seem to make a difference for me. Pricy and I am not a fan of the gel. It doesn't seem to absorb when I put it on at night. I will not purchase again
Lydia H.
Sycamore, OH
I like this product but unless you stick with it and are very dedicated to it the results won’t show! It leaves my under-eye tacky but honestly it works pretty well if you stick to the regime!
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
Honestly, I’m not sure what this is suppose to do because my under eyes feel and look exactly the same. I gave it two stars because it feels nice if you refrigerate the product before you put it on. Other than that, I’ve used this for weeks and my eyes are still puffy and feel the same as it did a few weeks ago. Major fail.
Haley S.
Inglewood, CA
Is there any drastic change?
Mary a.
What does this do?
Karma L.
Would you say that this one is better than the one made by origins?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am looking for a new eye gel. Can this been used 2 times a day and will it give extra moisture to my eyes
Shahna S.
Does this work at all with filling wrinkles around your eyes?